Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A financial expert comments on raising the dinar exchange: No one can speak!


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, yota691 said:
  
%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A8-1-696x446

The information / Baghdad ..
The financial expert, Ahmed Buraihi, confirmed, on Monday, that it is wrong to make statements about raising the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar by personalities who are not connected to the central bank, because this approach belongs to the Central Bank exclusively.
In a statement to "the information", Prihi said, "Until now, there is no information confirming or indicating the reason for raising the price of the dinar against the US dollar, and we cannot talk about it, and no one has the right to address the issue because it is exclusively related to the central bank." Raising the "exchange rate has reasons and obligations that are decided exclusively by the Central Bank."
He added that "all countries of the world avoid talking about such topics in order not to raise expectations that problems will arise," noting that "raising the issue at the present time may affect people's livelihood."
And it revealed that there were efforts to raise the value of the dollar against the dinar at the beginning of the new year, so that the value of its sale in the currency auction reached 145 and in the market to 150 thousand dinars. Ended / 25 AD

 

 

👍

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yota691 said:

"Until now, there is no information confirming or indicating the reason for raising the price of the dinar against the US dollar, and we cannot talk about it.

" Raising the price of the dinar against the us dollar " =rv the iqd. That's why " we can not talk about it " , yes This is true and i agree 100% on this.  If iraq want to rv the iqd, iraq will announce the rv quietly, suddenly, and surprisingly ( can't talk about it openly to the public ) to avoid speculators/ dinar investors to buy more and more dinars. Come rv closer and closer. Come on Git'er done iraq quickly. Hopefully , This is what we all are waiting for almost 17 years.

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

They don't want to talk about raising the value, but I have always been a rebel....Raise the stinking rate!!!   You will feel better in the morning!!  :drunk:

 

Go RV or RI!!!   :bravo:

  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, yota691 said:

"raising the issue at the present time may affect people's livelihood."

Your right! It will effect our livelihood! So let’s get it done!! I wanna retire! :twothumbs:

 

Great find Yota! Thanks again for your hard work and diligence in bringing these articles over! :tiphat:

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, yota691 said:
  
%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A8-1-696x446

The information / Baghdad ..
The financial expert, Ahmed Buraihi, confirmed, on Monday, that it is wrong to make statements about raising the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar by personalities who are not connected to the central bank, because this approach belongs to the Central Bank exclusively.
In a statement to "the information", Prihi said, "Until now, there is no information confirming or indicating the reason for raising the price of the dinar against the US dollar, and we cannot talk about it, and no one has the right to address the issue because it is exclusively related to the central bank." Raising the "exchange rate has reasons and obligations that are decided exclusively by the Central Bank."
He added that "all countries of the world avoid talking about such topics in order not to raise expectations that problems will arise," noting that "raising the issue at the present time may affect people's livelihood."
And it revealed that there were efforts to raise the value of the dollar against the dinar at the beginning of the new year, so that the value of its sale in the currency auction reached 145 and in the market to 150 thousand dinars. Ended / 25 AD

 

 

Yup, “no one can talk about it” but we can write about it 🤫 

Lots of “exchange rate” articles as of late DV, one day we will awaken and it will be live on international forex markets. I sense an acceleration of the issue, something is in the works. 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.