Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 1 August 2019

5 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

t's too hot to ignore right now

Are you talking about old Davis again

thanks

i needed some positive 

i have been eating right

working out a bit

glad you noticed

ohh and thanks for update 

• Haha 13
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Adam! I only rely on your information so thanks for sharing! One of the best things I've done on this ride is join VIP! Looking forward to what we get in VIP when we have the RV!

(Iraqi Davis....you spying haha)👀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, fancy said:

Thanks Adam! I only rely on your information so thanks for sharing! One of the best things I've done on this ride is join VIP!" rel="">VIP! Looking forward to what we get in VIP!" rel="">VIP when we have the RV!

(Iraqi Davis....you spying haha)👀

Iraqi Davis 

everywhere

• Haha 6

You are the man Adam, and thanks again for your time! Hopefully we will be that text message from you soooon!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I am REALLY looking forward to some further developments on the latest, because I can't remember the last time we had THIS much good stuff brewing all at the same time.

Oh, YES!!! MANY things ARE lining up AND Looking Good!

Thank You for the VERY upbeat post AND call out advice, Adam!

I look forward to the superb VIP, etc. services post event - VERY well worth the pre event investment!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Thank you Adam, Staff, Yota, Beauti and all the Bro Maniacs out there! It's time to wrap this up...Go RV! Go Maui !!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Sandfly Big Cheese and your amazing “Mod Squad” for another “hot update”!  🔥

Soon my friends, the dreams we have nurtured, almost given up on, and now dusted off, will... I believe, become a reality!  Our futures are so bright we’re gonna need sun glasses! 😎

Come On RV Baby!!! 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

I, like many others in Dinarland, have mentally  spent my "windfall" dozens of times already. I can hardly wait to do it FOR REAL!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Adam as always!

August my Dinarian Brothers and Sisters. I'm really believing it's THIS AUGUST!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

Thanks Adam, I’ve been busy visiting family this week.... many of who are invested based on my suggestion over the years.... yikes....

Anyway, we went to Fenway and watched my Sox play...it was great, we ate hot dogs, peanuts and sang Take Me Out to The Ball Game and Sweet Caroline!

We were down by one run, We had bases loaded with our best Batter at the plate for a grand slam chance bottom of the 8th, 2 strikes, 2 outs...... and then.................

He popped out! 

I hope that that doesn’t happen again With 🇮🇶 

They have all the right pieces of the puzzle to make this a walk off home run by the end of this parliamentary session.... I hope they don’t botch it per usual. 

The fact that your excited makes me excited.... but I’m still nervous I have to wait till 2020! 

Thanks for all you do. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      It's 9/11/19... never forget.

I have an update, but it won't be posted till tomorrow.

In the meantime...

================

Good morning all!

12 September, 2019 as I'm editing this post.

September 11 is always a tough day for me personally... Like many of you, I remember exactly where I was. What I felt. How deeply I and my fellow Americans and indeed the world were affected on that day. 

As important as the Iraqi Dinar RV is to many of us, I simply could not bring myself to post anything other than my heartfelt remembrance yesterday.  My heart, prayers, and thoughts will always be with the many who were affected on that day years ago - but today is a new day, and while I/We will never forget... we must move forward.

As we move forward, to the present day, where so much has changed and yet so much has not, there is another situation that is taking a lot of my time right now - the devastation left by Hurricane Dorian, particularly in the Bahamas. I've been personally involved with some relief missions over the last week, and I'm continuing to work with a couple of groups that are dedicated to helping the Bahamians long after this current disaster is out of the News. This community has came together in the past to accomplish some amazing things (remember TFYC for Dominica?), and I have confidence that I'll be able to reach out for your support in a couple weeks when I've solidified some things I'm currently working on. Just like our relief efforts for Dominica, I will be personally ensuring that any dollars this group donates will be put to the most efficient possible use, with 0 waste. 

On to the Dinar!

WTI OIL is currently at 54.94 - I don't think I've ever seen an easier chart to read. This is what we call "stabilized":

It's been some time since this came up in the news, but I believe it was about 5 months ago I made mention of Saudi Arabia working on playing nice with Iraq again... and what they have to gain by doing so. Saudi Arabia couldn't be bothered to give Iraq the time of day 10 years ago... now, they are changing their tune:

Other news that's positive - CBI, IMF, GOI are all active. We are not in one of those vacation-day lulls. Overall, it looks like things should start moving... right in time to hit a mid-September spurt.

That's it for now! Stay positive, stay safe, be well everyone, and of course

GOOOOO RRRVVVV!!!!!

- Adam

P.S. It seems fitting to throw one of these in here:

Arrrrg!  

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning all!

Our hearts go out to those affected by Hurricane Dorian. Although it ended up being a much smaller disaster than it could have been - the weather over the last week has still been disastrous to many.

The people of the Bahamas have been hit hard. Seriously, folks... 

Anyone wishing to help may want to take a look at this page: https://www.bahamas.com/relief

On to Dinar!

I'll start with the basics. OIL has flattened out around $56. This is key to the coming weeks, where HCL is expected to be a key topic. If OIL was going nuts, we couldn't expect any solid HCL progress.

Next - delays, holidays, corruption, oh my! 

I can't help but notice occasionally as I'm reading the news out of Iraq that people tend to get bent out of shape when they see words like those. There are times when I read the news and I think "this isn't going to help" - but there are other times when we can see a story and even though it uses the words "delay" or "holiday" or (*insert anything here), that doesn't mean "all is lost".

I think it's more important to have a "big picture" mentality. If you adopt that, you'll realize that the more news we are seeing about "Oil and Gas", which is precisely the topic we want to hear about... the more we hear about it, the more we are going to see the words "delay", "issues", etc.

My point is that if we are hearing those words more than we usually do... this is actually a GOOD thing.

It means they are paying attention, my friends. It means they are actually working on the important stuff.

That's enough to make me happy on this particular Wednesday.

Cheers, to getting closer to the last time we care about how much they mention their "holiday" schedule!

GOOOO RVVVVVVV!!!!

- Adam

P.S. Let's all give a little root for this one:

• By Adam Montana
      Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday!

Hello everyone, thanks for tuning in. Sometimes I can hardly wait to get to work on the weekly update - and most of those times, life just gets in the way. Like this week  

The following was posted Friday (cheers @yota691), and it’s the start of the news I recently mentioned I want to see:

The topic at hand is quiet simple - OIL. The above article (and the handful of posts that followed it) weren’t necessarily about the “price” of oil, but the contents are certainly affected by the price of oil.

Let’s dive into that a little - earlier this year, I personally set a target of $60 (WTI) that I felt was necessary before Iraq would feel confident enough to start moving on a significant change in the exchange rate. (“RV” is short for “ReValuation”, which will be a significant change in the exchange rate… for those of you new to the situation ) 

We saw almost no HCL news prior to the $60 mark, and then it started to come out in the news. That meant the Iraqi Parliament was working on items that are necessary to accomplish a finalization, and that is a key component to the RV.

Back to OIL, the WTI, and the news articles that correlate… take a peek at this super high-tech graphic:

This WTI chart shows the approximate time WTI hit $60, and we know that OIL news had been scarce in the time prior to that. Articles related to HCL started popping up. The price of OIL actually went up too high, in my opinion, because once it dropped off - so did the news articles related to HCL. 

A lot of things contribute to the price of OIL, the world economy, and everything else that can have an impact on when Iraq decides to raise the value - this is just one of those things, but I believe it is a major component.

Now that we’re seeing a bit of stability return, and the price resuming a possible upward trend, we have the previous articles and also this:

Lots of people are saying September is looking good. I am leaning toward agreeing.

Time, and hopefully not much of it, will tell.

Discuss below - feel free to add your  

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Friday all!

I'm just going to give everyone a brief... briefing. 

You know anytime the Gurus start harping on the "800" numbers, the news is slow. This time is no different... we've heard nada about anything HCL related in about a week.

Bad news - we haven't heard anything HCL related.

Good news - once we DO hear something about HCL, I think it's going to be an avalanche.

That's it for the briefing! Told you it was going to be brief  

Good vibes over in the "Go Iraq" thread  - I'd suggest hanging out with that crowd rather than the rest of the dinar rumors section, but that's just me.  

Cryptocurrency is a topic of major interest to many of the members here... we have a dedicated section in the VIP area for it, but let's open this weekly update thread up for anything you want to say regarding crypto. BTC is currently at 10,400 ish, which is the current high for the day. Some pretty interesting news for crypto is on Baakt:

Link: https://www.coindesk.com/bakkt-says-its-cleared-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-next-month

Thoughts?

• By Adam Montana
      Good day all! Today is Wednesday, 14th of August 2019.

Last week we had some good comments - let's keep that going this week.

We are at the end of Eid al-Adha, but that's not a holiday that brings business to a complete screeching halt like Ramadan. There is a lot of movement regarding the HCL, like the article below... I feel like handing out some awards this morning!

Two trophies go to @DinarThug - one for the hilarious crypto related GIF, 

... and the next for a solid HCL related article:

@Pitcher takes a medal for the solid GOLD post:

This Iraqi dinar RV really looks like it's in the final stages, like the last swirling bits of something being poured through a funnel.  

In your opinions, what's upcoming on the Iraqi RV schedule?

Comment below and let's hear what the group has to say on important upcoming events... there aren't many left.

GOOO RRRRVVVV!!!!

- Adam

P.S. If you subscribed to the brew's free newsletter, you'd already know about this salmon cannon... nothing makes my morning (check out the first response to that tweet) like some unnaturally flying fish!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.