Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 4:00 PM EDT - 8/01/2019

8-1-2019   Intel Guru Frank26    "International" is a theme that is permeating the air in Iraq.  The citizens know.  The contractors know.  The budget knows... Internationalism is everywhere...the IMF came out and said they are Article VIII...Remember I told you they're overspending and to me it's an example that Iraq knows what they are about to do with their currency...March 20th  Article "Parliament Finance Committee is moving in the current legislation session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary policy in the country of Iraq in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation..."  Evidence is everywhere...their goal was [is] to add value...

8-1-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article: "IMF EXECUTIVE BOARD CONCLUDES 2019 ARTICLE IV CONSULTATION WITH IRAQ"   this also is WOW news!  This consultation was supposed to happen last Sept but was postponed due to not having the government fully in place. So now that we see this article on the results of it, we know that the IMF is satisfied with what government is formed and we can conclude for all practical purposes it is done...This is a very good indicator as to where we are. But is there anything else they need to get done? Also...they project such a high GDP in 2020? How will they accomplish this change in GDP without a real rate of their currency?

8-1-2019   Newshound Guru  Breitling   ...Trump is bitching about the Federal Reserve.  Why? Because all these countries are artificially lowering the value of their currencies so they can compete with one another...Trump is like, 'Hey, we need to do that too or we're going to get hurt here.'...Trump can't get the Federal Reserve to lower the value of the currency  [U.S. Dollar]...the idea that the president has control over the currency, well that stops that debate right?  He's begging them to lower interest rates.  So Trump doesn't have control over our currency of whether it goes up or down he sure as **** doesn't have control of Iraq's currency does he?  So that will give you a clue of the reality of it...

8-1-2019   Intel Guru Eagleone2025   [via PDK]   There has been a lot of things happening with a lot of military guys and intel from DC and the Whitehouse. I understand that this appears real close. I really hope we are in the banks this week...I did talk with the contacts who had told me to look at Sept and Oct and now it seems that Trump is having meeting the first part of August with both foreign and local reps about the RV. ...if it takes a little longer - don’t get discouraged. It will happen...I really hope the guys who told me that to watch Sept and Oct. are wrong and that we are all in the banks this week...I question where he got his information from - probably other "gurus" on the various websites...IMO..! :violin:RON

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

8-1-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff   ...Last weekend you had a chance  to see the IMF Article 4 consultation and inside of that it had comments about Iraq transitioning into Art. VIII and showing you how Iraq is currently under Art. VIII rules and guidelines per the IMF ...that's because Iraq's got training wheels on right now transitioning into Art. VIII and they have been at that step for at least a year now.  And one of the key things you saw was that Iraq is under a single currency practice, MCP, which means they can only use 1 currency, their native currency, the Iraqi dinar...(post 1 of 3)...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

8-1-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff    ...The reconstruction from the war has been outstanding for over 1 1/2 yrs. ...because they can only use 1 currency to pay for it...the dinar.  The reason they have not pushed forward & restarted reconstruction is simply because their currency is not internationally recognized... It's that simple...how can they pay outside contractors...to pay for it ...They can't They simply have to wait until it is internationally recognized which means they have to wait until the rate change occurs and their currency becomes internationally recognized...(post 2 of 3)... 

8-1-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff    ...I've got an article showing...how Iraq has engaged in a Memorandum of Understanding with the U.N. to do the reconstruction in liberated areas...So this is just more proof showing you were at the end of the ride...  And remember Art. 140, which...some of it is giving restitution to the Kurdistan people/citizens ...there's money allocated for Art. 140 inside the 2019 budget.  That shows you Iraq has full intentions of changing the rate this year, in 2019 not 2020...(post 3 of 3)... 

:twothumbs:   ***** :tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

8-1-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [They’ve come a long way since their 1st election in 2005...they still have a long road ahead. Recent developments will help smooth out some of the rougher bumps in the road.]   I think thy have a long road ahead BUT that is going to be the case regardless of when they change the value...  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1