Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

33 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

My feet left the ground a couple of days ago. I’ve been daydreaming again, can’t help myself   :backflip:

It has been a long ride and this past couple of weeks have been “heady”to say the least.. It’s almost been like a kid leading up to their birthday or Christmas when they continually ask “how many sleeps till?” 

Great news posts .. Thank you all 🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Well I hope this happens like we all think it will. If the HCL is passed and everyone agrees to everything and still no RV, then I guess that will be a telling sign that it's over.  I believe that this shouldn't take long if everything is really done.  Tick tock, tick tock 

JMO

• Upvote 4

Its been along time people thought i was crazy i dont have much but i have 200k i never lost faith Adam is the best

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

image.php?token=6dfa5364fc1d6a8cbabf606eec21c57e&size=

The 
number of readings: 82

Agency of the orbit -

Baghdad

Informed sources revealed on Thursday the most prominent files discussed between Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and Kurdistan Regional Government President Nigervan Barzani.

"The meeting also discussed the return of the Kurdish Peshmerga forces to the Kurdish areas outside the Kurdistan Regional Administration," the sources said. "The two sides understand the return of the Peshmerga to areas outside Kirkuk in coordination with the federal army."

"The meeting of the two sides focused on the province's share of the financial budget for 2019, and the file of Kirkuk, and the share of the region of medicines, and the benefits of farmers also addressed the meeting ways to develop relations between the federal governments and the region.

The sources pointed out that 'the talks dealt with the issue of government cab and that the completion of the government cab is a matter of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, which determines the mechanism of that', explaining that 'the convergence between the National Union and the Democratic reflected positively on the decision of the Federal Ministry of Justice, Remains for Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and Kurdistan Regional Government President Nigervan Barzani stressed the need to work in a spirit of cooperation between the federal government and the provincial government.

Abdul Mahdi stressed that the government is working to preserve the gains of the Iraqi people and its security and stability, and proceed with reconstruction projects and achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and meet the requirements in the development of services and development and reconstruction and economic prosperity.

Barzani praised the federal government's view of all Iraqis without discrimination and working in a team spirit.

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Just Go With It And Start Running Naked To The Bank - Unless Ur Too Chicken ! :o 

FYI - Davis Is Already Standing In The Drive Thru ...

Chicken GIF

:D  :D  :D 

5 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

I'm standing there with em saw this news and took off myself

And There's More Streaking DV'ers On The Way - Davis Has Started A 'Flesh Mob' ! :o 

Chicken GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

Nechervan Barzani: Abdul-Mahdi is making vigorous efforts to improve relations between Erbil and Baghdad

By Rudao 7 hours ago
Side of the meeting
Side of the meeting

Ruddao - Erbil 

The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, the readiness of the territorial government for continuous dialogue in order to resolve the outstanding problems under the Iraqi constitution, praising the relentless attempts of Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, to improve relations between Erbil and Baghdad. 

The Kurdistan Regional Government said in a statement that Nechirvan Barzani met on Thursday, 7/2/2019 in Baghdad with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi. 

He added that "the meeting discussed the existing relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Federal Government of Iraq, and the two sides stressed the strengthening of these relations and show cooperation and coordination in all areas and solutions to the problems within the framework of the Iraqi constitution."

Barzani also thanked Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi for his efforts to improve the relations of the federal government with the Kurdistan Regional Government and to make efforts to solve the problems, stressing the "readiness of the Kurdistan Regional Government for continuous dialogue to find solutions to the problems," according to the statement. 

"The meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Fuad Hussein, Finance Minister Thamer Ghadhban, Deputy Prime Minister, Oil Minister Falih Al Fayadh, Advisor to the Iraqi National Security Council and Karim Sinjari, Minister of Interior of the Kurdistan Regional Government, discussed the security situation and the political process. The country and the latest developments in the region in general. " 

Earlier in the day, the Information Office of the Iraqi Prime Minister, in a statement that Adel Abdul Mahdi, "received this afternoon, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Mr. Nechirvan Barzani."

"The government is working to preserve the achievements of the Iraqi people and its security and stability, and to proceed with reconstruction projects, and achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and meet its requirements in the development of services, development, reconstruction and economic prosperity." 

"The importance of working in a spirit of cooperation between the federal government and the territorial government," according to the statement. 

The statement said that the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government congratulations to the Prime Minister on the occasion of his premiership, praising "the government's view to all Iraqis without discrimination, and work in the spirit of one team."

http://www.rudaw.net/arabic/kurdistan/070220192

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Lots of smiling going on here! 😁😁😁😁

Hopefully this is a sign we’ll all be laughing and smiling all the way to the bank! Suddenly

• Upvote 4

All this is sounding so good I have n Idea.  Lets have a lottery for the one closest to rv date and one for rv amount.  Winner gets their VIP costs back, or better yet, Adam pays for an all expense paid week in Belize.  Just kidding Adam.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Yep, just waiting for that first tick, up or down 🤣🤞

pcHkTPs1SvqbFjTN4jfmVw.jpg

Wilford, will you please post a link to this site -- I like the layout, would like to bookmark it... thanks in advance.

Look who's in this photo with Barzani and Mahdi!

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi receives the President of Kurdistan Regional Government Mr. Nigervan Barzani

7-2-201901.jpg

7 February 2019

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received this afternoon the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Mr. Nigervan Barzani. 

He stressed that the government is working to preserve the gains of the Iraqi people and its security and stability, and to proceed with reconstruction projects, and 
achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and meet the requirements in the development of services and development and reconstruction and economic prosperity, 
noting the importance of working in a spirit of cooperation between the federal government and the provincial government.

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government congratulated the Prime Minister on the occasion of assuming the premiership, praising the government's view to all Iraqis without discrimination, and work in the spirit of one team. 

Press Office of the Prime Minister 

http://pmo.iq/press2019/7-2-201901.htm

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TMills6864 said:

Wilford, will you please post a link to this site -- I like the layout, would like to bookmark it... thanks in advance.

Its Wiljor, TMills, probably spellcheck 🤣

This is from my trading platform my friend @ TradingView.com

Edited by Wiljor

Too funny Happydays  you get an A for effort. :lol:

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

All this is sounding so good I have n Idea.  Lets have a lottery for the one closest to rv date and one for rv amount.  Winner gets their VIP costs back, or better yet, Adam pays for an all expense paid week in Belize.  Just kidding Adam.

8 hours ago, socaljeepnut said:

This question is for Adam if your still reading this thread. I’ve been in this from the beginning, I know it didn’t start off this way , but do you think in this time space with being on the cusp of the global financial shift we’re about to witness, i. e. digital assets , do you think that is playing a part at all with Iraq’s timing ?

I don't believe Iraq planned it this way - Iraq is on their own timeline.

However, it IS a bonus for them - icing on the cake, and serendipitous for sure!

Just another log on the fire, as they say!

:twothumbs: 

7 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I hear ya guys....I may seem skeptical because I have been around for a while and I have seen it all. I just want it to be over with like everyone else...I can't wait until I say..." I told ya so"!!..to people who said I was crazy.😄😄😄✈✈✈✈✈

I'd suggest stop telling people about these things - you can't win. When you prove them right, they will all want something. Until then, they beat you up for being "crazy".

:twocents: 

6 hours ago, jcfrag said:

I don’t remember things getting this hot since Iraq was released from Chapter 7.... But what is going on today is just a whole lotta news articles pointing in the same direction >>> Kurdistan and Iraq working together and getting things done. Maybe they are finally looking down the road to what can be as opposed to the same old Shite Storm both Maliki and Abadi seeded....     🤠

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

One heck of a week. Ton of great information here.

AMEN!

It blows my mind that anyone can look at all of the news - NOT FAKE NEWS - that we are witnessing, and still have doubts or complaints.

This is moving! The writing is on the wall for anyone that cares to read it.

Not my problem if they don't want to see what's right in front of their face. :shrug: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

This is moving!

😎 haha is it ever let’s go IQD!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Butifldrm said:

Look who's in this photo with Barzani and Mahdi!

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi receives the President of Kurdistan Regional Government Mr. Nigervan Barzani

7-2-201901.jpg

7 February 2019

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received this afternoon the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Mr. Nigervan Barzani. 

He stressed that the government is working to preserve the gains of the Iraqi people and its security and stability, and to proceed with reconstruction projects, and 
achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and meet the requirements in the development of services and development and reconstruction and economic prosperity, 
noting the importance of working in a spirit of cooperation between the federal government and the provincial government.

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government congratulated the Prime Minister on the occasion of assuming the premiership, praising the government's view to all Iraqis without discrimination, and work in the spirit of one team. 

Press Office of the Prime Minister 

http://pmo.iq/press2019/7-2-201901.htm

Who is he?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      I know, it's not Wednesday...

Hey everyone!

I mentioned recently that the "Weekly Updates" may be switching days - I expected
      the news to start getting busy, and that is now official! I haven’t picked a specific day yet,
      and I may not need to.

The weekly updates won't be necessary once we have an RV, and the stars are lining up very 
      nicely right now.

Fingers crossed on that one. I’ll explain why below, and you might want to strap in for this one!

First, the budget was submitted, signed, and looks like it will be passed, with a HUGE
      keynote - a significantly acceptable portion of the budget going to the Kurds. This has
      been a major point of contention between the parties over the years, in fact it’s possibly
      the biggest point of disagreement and reason for delays in the budget approval process
      in recent history.

You can read the budget as it is written and posted here, but it needs to be published in the
      Gazette to be official. This may be happening yet this week, and if it does... that will be insanely
      quick. 

It's barely the first week of February!!! Last year the Budget was boycotted by the Kurds in March,
      and they threatened to secede over the disputes.

THAT is how far we've come in a year!!!

If you’re not already squirming, let me tell you - this is awesome news. A happy GOI is a
      GOI that we can get behind, because it’s one that is more likely to RV. And this is possibly
      the happiest we’ve ever seen them!

That by itself may have been enough reason for me to send out a special email on most
      weeks, but this week - THIS week - we have more.

Maybe MUCH more!

I’m trying to contain my excitement, and I’ve been doing a pretty good job of staying (mostly)
      in my seat, but it’s getting more and more difficult.

We may have an HCL agreement shortly!

I’ve been on the verge of releasing this information for over a week, and I’ve only held off
      because THIS is the kind of movement we need to see for an RV to happen, and I didn’t
      want to release the news without a full confirmation.

As the news keeps coming out, this is going to start getting press in other places, so you
      may as well hear it here.

If you’ve been following me for any time now, you know I’ve been on an “HCL-requirement”
      kick for a couple years now. No HCL = no RV. I've harped on that for years... and now, after 
      a long ride, it's not just on the horizon - it's coming at us, lights flashing and horns blaring!

If you have NOT been with me for that long, let me introduce myself!

Hi, I’m Adam Montana. The possibility of a Dinar RV has been in the works for a while
      now - over a decade, in fact.

I’ve been following it, and helping tens of thousands of people avoid bad info, for the entire time.

The summary on Iraqi Dinar is simple - back in 2003, the country of Iraq went through some
      stuff and their currency plummeted in value. It was once worth over $3 per one Iraqi Dinar,
      and now it’s worse than 1000 dinars to $1. 

It was even worse, so much worse that those of us who got in early enough have already doubled our money.

But, and this is why most of us are here in the first place, it stands a fighting chance of going
      back to it’s former value, or “ReValuing”, upwards to the tune of 100x where it is now or even more.

When that happens, those of us who have the current Iraqi Dinar (not the “old notes” with Saddam
      Hussein’s face on them) will be able to exchange at that higher value, winning us an amazing profit.

It’s called a “windfall”, and it’s definitely a real thing.

Here’s where yours truly comes in. Throughout this whole venture, and before most of us ever heard
      of the Iraqi Dinar, I’ve been fortunate enough to have contacts in places that matter to get the absolute
      best return on the exchange. Because of the loyal group of members here at dinarvets who have committed
      to work alongside my partners and I in this, we have formed the STRONGEST and BEST CONNECTED
      group of dinar holders in the world… and this gives us EVEN MORE leverage. It's a snowball effect, and 
      it's a good place to be.

In short, we’re going to put more money in our pocket than the average Joe or Mary that simply goes
      to the bank to cash in.

Not only that, but the years of networking and planning for this event have allowed my contacts and
      I to put together the absolute best strategies for reducing tax liabilities, minimize risk, and even invest 
      after the fact to increase our returns.

The best part? There will be no “800 numbers” to call. The VIP group will NEVER part with their dinar as part
      of their exchange. And if you decide to pay the measly amount of money it costs to join the VIP group,
      you are ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED to get a return on that expense when we cash in on the RV, or I’ll
      refund every penny you spent on VIP.

Your time may be running out. Join VIP here, before it's too late.

Back to the Dinar, for the past couple years I’ve been saying that we need to see progress on the HCL
      to see the RV. While other websites and “gurus” are talking about people already cashing in (fake news),
      or having “secret intel” on the timing of this event… I’ve been telling people to remain calm. 

That’s one of the reasons thousands of VIP members place their trust in my and the programs here,
      because I don’t fluff this stuff up just to get people excited.

I do the opposite - if there’s nothing going on, I tell it like it is, no matter who gets mad at me for it.
      (It happens! )

Well… the time that we have been waiting on may be over. There is news out right now that is more
      encouraging regarding the HCL than ANYthing I have ever seen, and that means we’re almost there.

It means this may be your last chance to get in VIP. Your chance to get in VIP may be over before I
      get this email sent out! And if the RV is announced, and you’re not in the VIP group - you’re on your
      own. No benefits, no tax benefits, and good luck to you.

Now is probably the most URGENT time in this venture to get in VIP.

Join here:  https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

Remember, there’s a money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and a LOT to gain. 

See you in there!

GOOOOO RRRRVVVVVV!!!!!!!

- Adam Montana

P.S. In reading the above, I see that I didn't explain why the HCL is important. In a nutshell, it's important
      to the Kurds so they get a fair share of oil revenue, and ties in very closely to their concerns on the budget. 

Both of those issues are melting away, right in front of our eyes.

With these two things lining up at the same time, we have the most perfect situation to see an RV that I've 
      ever witnessed.

RIGHT NOW is an amazing time to be part of  this situation!

• By Luigi1
      Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...
      The commentators explain why Iraqis are more concerned about HCL than the rate change.
      This should help clear up some of the confusion between the HCL & the RV.
      The rate change will benefit those Iraqis out of country the most.
      HCL will affect those in country with a pay check every month from oil revenue sales.
      The rate change will only change the purchasing power of  Iraqis in country.

16/8/2018  KTFA...
      God Lover: 
      Quick question or two. We had read that the citizens will start receiving oil revenue profits (HCL) September 5th. We have also seen many entities being paid, assuming at current rate. With that said, why are some thinking that if the rate does not change prior to Sept. 5th, it would cause anger from the citizens? Just trying to understand how that event is any more significant than previous?
      Happy Golfer: 
      I think I can touch the surface on this one they are a proud country, a rich country Iraq needs this ri for it’s psychological well being, Iraq’s are winners IMO
      Harley1: 
      The citizens aren’t concerned with the rate change as it will not directly affect them. Their concern is with the value of their currency, ie it’s purchasing power which impacts their quality of life.
      The income they will derive from the HCL is like a paycheck from the country’s sale of oil, and I suppose you could say that an increase in currency value or purchasing power is like a big fat pay raise.
      These are the things they would get upset about if they don’t happen. We hope they happen together and our studies lend credence to that hope.
      Will one happen before the other or will they happen together? Who knows. But again, the rate (exchange rate against USD) does not concern the citizens.
      Think of it this way….if the USD’s exchange rate against the Euro tripled tomorrow you’d never know it nor would you care. But if inflation in the US rose to 1000% and milk cost you $36 a gallon and bread was $25 a loaf, you’d be upset if the promise to resolve it didn’t come through amidst a corrupt government being ousted and new monetary reforms being put into play.
      This is a very simplified version of where Iraq is, IMO of course.
      The citizen’s blessing comes from the oil paycheck via the HCL and the increase in value of their currency. OUR blessing comes from the increase in the exchange rate against the USD.
      I hope that helps.
    • By Half Crazy Runner
      Can anyone explain to me why must they pass the HCL law before there can be a revaluation of the dinar?  What is the connection? It certainly doesn’t look like the GOI will ever agree on this or even bring it up for a vote. They keep pushing it off to the “next session” year after year...  Is it at all possible that we can ever see an RV without the HCL law passing?
    • By Adam Montana
      New Kirkuk governor will be decided soon: PUK
      By Rudaw 23 hours ago Khalid Shwani’s name has been floated as a possible candidate for the post of Kirkuk governor. File photo: Rudaw ERBIL, Kurdistan – A new candidate for the post of Kirkuk governor has been floated by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) as the province remains in political limbo and objections were raised about the PUK’s first nominee. The PUK and KDP expect to reach an agreement on the candidate soon. 

“The position of Kirkuk’s governor is for the Kurds and it’s the PUK’s share. Among the names discussed, Khalid Shwani is a very suitable candidate because he is from Kirkuk and is familiar with the place,” Salah Dalo, a member of Kurdistan Democratic Party’s (KDP) politburo, told Rudaw on Tuesday. 

Political posts in the disputed province are shared among the ethnic groups with the position of governor given to the Kurds. 

Khalid Shwani was previously a member of the Iraqi parliament within the PUK faction. He is currently a member of the party’s politburo. His name was floated in talks between the PUK and KDP, the two ruling parties in the Kurdistan Region. 

Shwani said on Tuesday he has not been broached on the subject, however.

An Iraqi court ordered Kirkuk’s Kurdish governor Najmaldin Karim removed from his post ahead of the September referendum because of his support for the independence vote and backing the decision to raise the Kurdistan flag in the disputed province earlier in the 2017. 

Karim left the city when the Iraqi army took over in mid-October and Baghdad assigned Rakan al-Jabouri, an Arab, as interim governor. 

PUK had first suggested Rizgar Ali to fill the position, but the KDP has opposed his candidacy, claiming he belongs to the group that “sold” Kirkuk to Baghdad. 

The final decision rests with the PUK, Dalo explained. 

PUK’s spokesperson Saad Pira said they are not in dispute with the KDP over the position. 

“We will soon decide on who will become the governor,” said Pira in a statement to Rudaw on Tuesday. 

Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani, also deputy head of the KDP, confirmed the two parties have discussed the matter, “but we are yet to reach a decision. There will be more meetings on the matter,” he told reporters on Monday.

Kirkuk’s Provincial Council has failed to meet regularly since the disputed province came under Iraqi control in mid-October and many of the Kurdish parties fled the city. 

The KDP did not attend a meeting of the Kurdish parties in Kirkuk on Monday. The party has said they won’t attend a meeting in the city because it is “occupied.”

The KDP has asked for the provincial council to meet at a location outside of Kirkuk. 

Meanwhile, Kurdish parties have said the provincial council is essentially defunct and have accused the acting Governor Jabouri of exploiting the power void. 

There are also concerns of a new wave of Arabization taking place. 
    • By Luigi1
      Luigi says...
      Guru claims HCL is done & Iraqis have been paid.
      Iraq is out of C7...that means RV?
      Not varified. Your opine. Go RV.

5 Dec 2017  Bruce...
      They have completed everything they needed to be complete. When they got admitted into the World Trade Organization, when the United Nations released them from Chapter 7 and put them into Chapter 8 all these things. When the ISX opened last week sometime, all these things are signs Iraq’s sovereignty is there. I just think that the fact we don’t see their new rate right now doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist in country. 
      There are Iraqi citizens that can go to their QI cards and put those in on Thursday and be able to see not only the amount of money but also a new rate and be paid on their portion of the oil revenue sharing(HCL).  That is part of Iraq deal. I have been told they would be able to see and have access of their portion of the oil revenue on Thursday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.