Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 15 April (NOT tax day!) 2020

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, fredst said:

Potential VP candidate for Biden: Stacey Abrams. 
waaaayyy Left, woman & black. 
From Georgia and is well liked in Florida (a key, must-win for either party. 
IMHO

Don't forget she was fawned over by Oprah.

I think Kamala is too divisive, even within the Dems. She did attack Biden in a debate (but I doubt he remembers)

HRC - I think the country is tired of her.

I wouldn't count Liz out yet? She isn't one to go quietly.

But Amy bowed out appropriately, and gave the best "Pick me for VP" speech.

Pete might still qualify?

Whoever it is would be President by 2021/2022, so Hill might still find it attractive?

I think at their convention they Pick Bloomberg (retire Biden) and run Hillarious. Mike pays for it, and in 2021/2022 Bloomberg steps down (or mysteriously dies).

However I don't believe anyone will replace trump. THEN he can really Drain-the-Swamp, and finally give the department of justice some overtime, or he will be facing 4 more years on impeachment BS, AND if thee are any of them still alive in 5 years I think there is little doubt they will try and prosecute Trump. :twocents: 

4 hours ago, alreis said:

I don’t think it matters whom Biden picks as a running mate, it is dementially   assured he will not remember there name.

Agreed - I saw a meme of Joe and Barack and Joe was thanking 'Nelson Mandela' for his endorsement.

Thank you Adam for loosing the rubies.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Perhaps the most interesting Iraqi thread of the week (so far!) is this one:

Added Today ... ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

Mustafa Al-Kazemi: The Cabinet Is Ready And Has Taken Into Account Integrity And Competence

1C64F345-9C6E-46EB-8011-5E65F10CA1C3.jpe

15th April, 2020

Al-Mustaqila .. Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that his government is ready and that he took care in choosing the ministers of integrity and competence, adding that his primary mission is to keep Iraq away from regional conflicts.

Al-Kazemi responded in a limited meeting with Iraqi writers and media, that "his mission is to keep Iraq away from regional conflicts, in response to a question about the nature of the position on the United States and Iran."

Al-Kazimi added: “We will have a serious dialogue with the United States on the nature of their presence in Iraq, and the most important thing that I must deal with firmly is that Iraq is not an arena for settling scores, while affirming that I will work to open up seriously to the Arab and Islamic worlds and according to the principle of common interests, which is What requires us to work seriously in this direction.”

Al-Kazemi stressed that “the names of the members of the government booth are ready now, and I am negotiating with the political blocs on this in order to pass them inside the parliament dome as soon as possible so that I can start working in accordance with the pressing priorities.”

Regarding the criteria adopted by him in choosing the ministers, Al-Kazemi said, "The most important criterion I set is integrity and efficiency, and although both terms have become consumers, I will negotiate all the political blocs on this basis."

"His priorities are to tackle the economic crisis, which was represented by a sharp drop in oil prices," which requires us to take firm and strong measures in order to cross this crisis, contain the repercussions of the "Corona virus" and hold elections "as soon as possible," Al-Kazemi said.

And that "the important thing that I will pay great attention to is the opening of a real internal national dialogue, because during the past years we lacked such a serious dialogue at all levels, which could establish a national vision through which we can build state institutions in a sound manner, as we have no
choice but to The comprehensive Iraqi national project for trans-ethnic or sectarian sub-identities.

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

A parliamentary source: Al-Kazemi will submit a request to convene parliament next Tuesday

%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

13:54 - 04/15/2020

A representative source said, on Wednesday, that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi will submit a request next Tuesday to parliament requesting a session to vote on his government.

The source said in a statement to "Information", that "the meeting of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi at the home of the President of the Alliance of Al-Fath Hadi al-Amiri, which included the leaders of the Shiite political blocs, outlined to Al-Kazemi the broad lines of the political program for the transitional period and thus ended the debate over whether to pass the government or not."

The source added, "Al-Kazemi will present to parliament an integrated and incomplete government," noting that "the assigned president will submit a request next Tuesday to parliament for the voting session, where the request will include the ministerial program and the names of the ministerial cabinet." 

B)  B) 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Adam! Agree with dumping the rubies. As far as Uncle Joe’s VP goes, I believe it will be Stacy Abrams. I just hope the President can get Americans out of the house and back to work quickly. If the economy is bad for the remainder of the year he will really need to work some magic to get re- elected. Maybe an RV?

• Thanks 2

Of the female democrats who ran for President, I always felt Tulsi Gabbard was the best choice.

Her mil service, time and results in govt and common sense made here the obvious choice for me - if I were a dem.

Guess that's also what made her unacceptable to the donkey folks.

Not trying to start anything - just voicing an opinion.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, fixxxer said:

Thanks Adam! Agree with dumping the rubies. As far as Uncle Joe’s VP goes, I believe it will be Stacy Abrams. I just hope the President can get Americans out of the house and back to work quickly. If the economy is bad for the remainder of the year he will really need to work some magic to get re- elected. Maybe an RV?

Which is exactly why China let this virus go in the first place.  They covered it up until it was too late to stop it. They knew what it would do for the world economy.  Especially in the US.  The only way to defeat Trump in November was to tank the economy.  They hate him for what he has done to them on trade and tariffs, and this was their payback.  JM2C

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

It will definitely be interesting to see if this RI/RV pops off during June-August. Trump would really get the recognition and the economy would turn right back around. Businesses open back up, new companies created, more cars being sold, people back to work, homes are being bought. Trump back in office for another 4 years because of it. 🧐🧐🧐 we will all find out shortly. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning Adam and DV, 

Very much appreciate the continued interaction with us all here Adam, be safe out there. 

We patiently wait....

!!!SALUD, DUDE!!! Mi Hermano y Amigo, Wiljor, AND ALL The Very Best To You AND Yours!!!

Hope Yer Vitamin (C) (Tim's (C)offee Turbo (C)harged With (C)affeine) Is Hot, Fresh, Plentiful, AND Just The Way YOU Like It!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Thank You, Too, Adam, For The Tempered, Balanced, AND Upbeat Post As Well As ALL You Are Doing For Us!!!

:tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

!!!SALUD, DUDE!!! Mi Hermano y Amigo, Wiljor, AND ALL The Very Best To You AND Yours!!!

Hope Yer Vitamin (C) (Tim's (C)offee Turbo (C)harged With (C)affeine) Is Hot, Fresh, Plentiful, AND Just The Way YOU Like It!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Thank You, Too, Adam, For The Tempered, Balanced, AND Upbeat Post As Well As ALL You Are Doing For Us!!!

:tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

Heeeyyy!!!! my good man Synopsis, top of the day to you sir. Yes, all good here and the Fam is healthy and in good spirits. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Wiljor said:

Heeeyyy!!!! my good man Synopsis, top of the day to you sir. Yes, all good here and the Fam is healthy and in good spirits. :twothumbs:

:twothumbs: EXTREMELY Good News, Sir, AND May The Good Health And Spirits Continue And Grow!!! :tiphat:

Must be Yer Vitamin (C)!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thurs, April 16, 2020.  10:10 pm et.

This has been a very tough week to get a read on the market.  One day the news is bad and all the talking heads on TV turn to doom and gloom.  The next day we get glimmers of hope on the infection rate curve and we start going up, but wait, NY Governor increases the lockdown until May 15th. Down goes the Market.  I was Day Trading this today and I finally threw up my hands and said “ this is Pyscho Schizophrenic Day, closed shop and said F it.  My intra day chart looked like a roller coaster, up and down, up and down.  I did well but it was exhausting.  

Then Trmp has his news conference and laid out his plans for opening the economy this afternoon.  The Futures are up very very big.  Crazy volatility.  

I’ve written a number of times this market is News driven and I wouldn’t get to excited until the economy opened up and the infection rates start to decline.  The rates are finally leveling off and Trump has his plan to open up the US Economy.  

I believe we are going to be over bought in quick order so I’m still going to be careful and wait for some kind of pullback, but I AM NOW SERIOUSLY LOOKING TO GO LONG (3-5-10 year investments).  I’m looking at some Blue Chip DJ 30 stocks, a few high growth stocks, and a few beaten to Hell spec stocks in the Hospitality Sector.  I will filter in, probably start out with a Swing and sell some of that for profit and leave some in for a Long Term Investment. 

Its still a bit early to get too excited but I am seriously preparing now. I see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am fully aware we may have to go through another tunnel in the fall.  I’m always forward thinking and let the bad stuff stay in the rear view mirror.  Let’s go Economy. Let’s get this great Country going again.  ( But follow the common sense rules and be safe).  . 

No charts tonight but but yesterday I said the uptrend was still intact.  I haven’t changed my mind.  Tomorrow will be crazy to trade.  It’s Friday and I don’t Trade them much.  I’ll be watching and can’t wait to see what happens.  

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

but I AM NOW SERIOUSLY LOOKING TO GO LONG (3-5-10 year investments).

Let Me Know If I Can Interest U In Some Dinar ! :o 

image.png.094723a2bf35479c84ef6b37c9007495.png

And Be Sure To Use The Super Discount Code - ‘Hashtag #WeegieOnMyKeyboard’...

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Let Me Know If I Can Interest U In Some Dinar ! :o 

image.png.094723a2bf35479c84ef6b37c9007495.png

And Be Sure To Use The Super Discount Code - ‘Hashtag #WeegieOnMyKeyboard’...

Love this insert. It really nails it !

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Which is exactly why China let this virus go in the first place.  They covered it up until it was too late to stop it. They knew what it would do for the world economy.  Especially in the US.  The only way to defeat Trump in November was to tank the economy.  They hate him for what he has done to them on trade and tariffs, and this was their payback.  JM2C

It won't work  President Trump will win in the biggest landslide in our nation history. 80 MILLION PLUS VOTES. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 4/15/2020 at 2:59 PM, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Adam and team-  your choice to remove the dislike  button is a good one, however those with grievance issues on their mind will verbalise their discontent but to no avail. 

On a lighter note I am praying your text comes soon. 🙏🏻

People will still disagree and some will have negative attitudes, but with the dislike button gone... now they have to come out of the shadows and own their actions, rather than running around spreading negativity in the dark.

I'm already seeing a difference :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

People will still disagree and some will have negative attitudes, but with the dislike button gone... now they have to come out of the shadows and own their actions, rather than running around spreading negativity in the dark.

I'm already seeing a difference :D 

I agree Adam, although now I think the Confused button will become a weapon!!!  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

but with the dislike button gone...

Maybe U Can Replace It With A Funny ‘Face Palming’ Button Or Something ! :lmao: 

Facepalm GIF

Yo Snap - Was That OJ ? :o 

Don’t Do An OJ Button ....... Or His Sidekick Kato Kaelin ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8