Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alecia Starr Hamilton Missing.......

Texstorm

5 hours ago, Sage449 said:
Psalm 105: Call on His Name

Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name;

make known among the nations what he has done.

Sing to him, sing praise to him;

tell of all his wonderful acts.

Glory in his holy name;

let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.

Look to the Lord and his strength;

seek his face always.

Psalm 105:1-4

I am beside myself with joy over this news - God is here to help with her now that you've found her and bringing her home.

Yes, yes only He and He alone can and will answer the prayers of the broken hearted.  How amazing, how great Your holy name.   We thank You, we humbly far before You and worship the Great I Am.   Thank you Father, thank You

• Upvote 6

Glory Be!!!  Thanks for sharing the good news...as we all know...this isn't just a group of investors Texstorm...in many ways this is an extended family with a big heart...I've learned as many of us have, that they will laugh with you, cry with you, and most definitely lift you up on pray when you need it!  Your little girl is home...and for that we all rejoice, but as I've learned with my son's ordeal a while back...getting them back on solid ground again may take a while...and we will keep standing with you and praying for y'all!  Hug your daughter...but don't beat yourself up buddy...the past is the past...with Gods help y'all will move on and heal.  In the meantime I pray for your Papa heart and for peace in the recovery time! 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 6

9 hours ago, Texstorm said:

I got Starr ! I'm in Austin , she will need lots of help.....but God Almighty I have my Daughter back ! I'll try and let you know more later..... thanks for your prayers.

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, and the power of prayer from believers in Jesus Christ. Now the healing begins Brother.

Having lost a sister to domestic violence and another one raped I would suggest that you retain your own private Attorney to represent your family's interest in the prosecution of this/these monsters. Prosecutors may start out all bold and blustery, but if their defense attorney has half a brain and throws mitigating crap on the wall to see what sticks, some prosecutors fold and deal. Giving the perp(s) almost more rights than the victim, and the victims family. With a little appropriate pushing sighting similar case precedents, you may increase the chances of a conviction at a trial. Or minmally get a more stringent deal negotiated against the perp.

I love you and your family. My prayers will change to a healing for Starr, you, and your entire family, and a maximum sentence conviction for the perp. 

Plus what RodandStaff said.

Your Brother in Christ,

NYK

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 6

9 hours ago, Texstorm said:

I got Starr ! I'm in Austin , she will need lots of help.....but God Almighty I have my Daughter back ! I'll try and let you know more later..... thanks for your prayers.

My very first thought was

PRAISE GOD,

PRAISE GOD,

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, genx4me said:

Praise God! 

9 hours ago, Sage449 said:
Psalm 105: Call on His Name

Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name;

make known among the nations what he has done.

Sing to him, sing praise to him;

tell of all his wonderful acts.

Glory in his holy name;

let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.

Look to the Lord and his strength;

seek his face always.

Psalm 105:1-4

I am beside myself with joy over this news - God is here to help with her now that you've found her and bringing her home.

6 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

Praise the Lord Tex!!!

I'm happy to hear you've found your little girl, prayer can be a wonderful thing, especially when coming from a group with a common purpose - in this case, the safe return of your daughter.

5 hours ago, rkpdwp said:

Praise the Lord Tex,I am so happy for you I promised the  other that I would pray daily for the safe return of your little girl and I want you to

know that I have kept that promise

3 hours ago, 429 said:

Awesome first post!

All glory and praise to our Father!

38 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, and the power of prayer from believers in Jesus Christ. Now the healing begins Brother.

Having lost a sister to domestic violence and another one raped I would suggest that you retain your own private Attorney to represent your family's interest in the prosecution of this/these monsters. Prosecutors may start out all bold and blustery, but if their defense attorney has half a brain and throws mitigating crap on the wall to see what sticks, some prosecutors fold and deal. Giving the perp(s) almost more rights than the victim, and the victims family. With a little appropriate pushing sighting similar case precedents, you may increase the chances of a conviction at a trial. Or minmally get a more stringent deal negotiated against the perp.

I love you and your family. My prayers will change to a healing for Starr, you, and your entire family, and a maximum sentence conviction for the perp. 

Plus what RodandStaff said.

Your Brother in Christ,

NYK

and all Gods people said

AMEN :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

:wub:

• Upvote 12

This is a really great way to wake up and get to read this the best of news.

Truly makes me as happy as I have ever been. I had to wipe my eyes dry.

Sure puts things in place and makes me see how insignificant this whole get rich quick scheme is.

You are the richest man in the world today Tex.

its weird but somehow deep down   I knew you would get her back safely! 

• Upvote 8

16 hours ago, Texstorm said:

***///

Thank The Lord, indeed !

We pray for you both to now receive the Grace & strength back to Peace.

May God Bless & Keep you.

Love,

'OlSarge'sGals

• Upvote 4

Great News Texstorm,

ALMIGHTY GOD, we thank you for the answer to our prayers for a safe return. We now humbly ask for your healing powers to touch this child and family that all my be restored in your shining light and grace. AMEN.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thanks you Lord for answering the Prayer of this Family and this Community here on DV, We Give you all the Praise in your Name Lord for you are above all..Thank you Lord for you are Awesome...

Glory be my Jedi Master. 

A man of few words, but always perfectly stated. 

AMEN.

• Upvote 3

On 5/31/2016 at 3:12 PM, Texstorm said:

Tears of joy for you and your family. Praise the Lord

• Upvote 4