Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alecia Starr Hamilton Missing.......

Texstorm

UPDATE from Texstorm:  I am sharing his words because I can't convey his emotion with any justice.  His heart is shattering.  Please help me help him...

On May 25, 2016, at 6:51 PM, Mark Hamilton wrote:

"And now this day has come to pass, every lead I run has been a dead end. My daughter Starr got mixed up with some real bad people and I have to shoulder the blame for not seeing it coming. There are numerous agencies still involved and I haven't heard a thing in 4 days now. This evening I'm in tears again , I've got this bad feeling. I've not worked in a month and I can't , until I find her. Please help with prayers, social media and flyers.

I can't just sit in silence and everyday  I place new flyers and signs, I investigate new leads. If it cost me my health, my life, my marriage, that's nothing to what I don't have now. Please help me organize another campaign for my daughter. I know that you owe me nothing and I'm sorry that for asking but I am a desperate father just trying to bring his daughter home. Thank You and your wonderful family. May God bless us all."

He also told me about a Houston News story "BRING THEM HOME"...

which is where I learned about this great idea...

During the month of May, the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children's is looking to bring awareness to the problem with their new #RockOneSock campaign.

Why #RockOneSock?

Missing children’s issues do not affect every household, but we wanted to give the average person a chance to show that they stand in solidarity with missing children and their families. Our goal is to take something tangible and make a viral phenomenon that brings 
hope
 and 
inspiration
 to National Missing Children’s Day (May 25, 2016). During the month of May, we’re asking everyone to wear one sock, take a “footsie” (a picture or video of your feet with one sock) and post it to social media using the hashtag #RockOneSock. Continue to spread awareness and support by tagging friends to either do the #RockOneSock challenge or make a donation to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. Let it start a conversation with your friends and family! 

I asked Tex for a new pic (still waiting) so I can make a fresh poster to share on social media.  He's doing all he can think of but he really needs our continued support.  So let's keep it up, Rock One Sock if you dare and keep Starr and her family in our thoughts and prayers.  And if you have any ideas that might help in Tex's search... please SPILL IT!  Thanks, WHN

large.image.jpeg

• Upvote 6

Grazie for letting us know, WHN....So sorry to learn about all this ( update) ....I hope Tex  and Family will stay strong ....I'll keep praying  for Alecia and  them.

I don't have children myself but I do know for sure I'd go totally mad in a situation like this one.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Whatshername said:

UPDATE from Texstorm:  I am sharing his words because I can't convey his emotion with any justice.  His heart is shattering.  Please help me help him...

On May 25, 2016, at 6:51 PM, Mark Hamilton wrote:

"And now this day has come to pass, every lead I run has been a dead end. My daughter Starr got mixed up with some real bad people and I have to shoulder the blame for not seeing it coming. There are numerous agencies still involved and I haven't heard a thing in 4 days now. This evening I'm in tears again , I've got this bad feeling. I've not worked in a month and I can't , until I find her. Please help with prayers, social media and flyers.

I can't just sit in silence and everyday  I place new flyers and signs, I investigate new leads. If it cost me my health, my life, my marriage, that's nothing to what I don't have now. Please help me organize another campaign for my daughter. I know that you owe me nothing and I'm sorry that for asking but I am a desperate father just trying to bring his daughter home. Thank You and your wonderful family. May God bless us all."

He also told me about a Houston News story "BRING THEM HOME"...

which is where I learned about this great idea...

During the month of May, the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children's is looking to bring awareness to the problem with their new #RockOneSock campaign.

Why #RockOneSock?

Missing children’s issues do not affect every household, but we wanted to give the average person a chance to show that they stand in solidarity with missing children and their families. Our goal is to take something tangible and make a viral phenomenon that brings 
hope
 and 
inspiration
 to National Missing Children’s Day (May 25, 2016). During the month of May, we’re asking everyone to wear one sock, take a “footsie” (a picture or video of your feet with one sock) and post it to social media using the hashtag #RockOneSock. Continue to spread awareness and support by tagging friends to either do the #RockOneSock challenge or make a donation to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. Let it start a conversation with your friends and family! 

I asked Tex for a new pic (still waiting) so I can make a fresh poster to share on social media.  He's doing all he can think of but he really needs our continued support.  So let's keep it up, Rock One Sock if you dare and keep Starr and her family in our thoughts and prayers.  And if you have any ideas that might help in Tex's search... please SPILL IT!  Thanks, WHN

large.image.jpeg

What's her name........you have gone over and beyond to keep us posted and I personally want to thank you.  I know our texstorms heart is broken  unbelievable  to any of our imagination.  My heart  alone can't imagine the grief and turmoil this family must be suffering.  As looking over all the sites  associated with children, adults  and all that are involved with such evil, I can only humbly bow before our King and and ask........ how long Lord must we endure?  Come my Lord Jesus come..... Come now!

My Lord, my Heaven Father, our hearts are baffled, our hearts are hurt  our hearts are broken and without reasoning as to why.  We know that YOU and YOU alone have the answers, we would ask that you may have mercy and bring relief to this family, to this child, to all that are confused and looking for answers. Oh my precious Saviour, save this child, bring her home...... Please bring peace and rest to our weary souls over this matter.       We love You, we honor You, we wish Your will be done in all things.   Hear us my Lord......Your will be done and come my precious Lord come.

Again I thank you what's her name.....you are a precious soul.

barb

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

I feel your pain brother.

the long nights, the even longer days. Each second an eternity.

when will this be over? I waited 15 years.

i doesn't get any easier but you do go numb.

my sincere prayers for you and Alecia.

Hello Muleslayer....Sorry to hear about the  15 years wait  you went through....

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the update Whatshername.  Sometimes I am numb by his situation, sometimes lost for words, so I depend on my heart, I let God read my heart and I know he hears my concerns for Textstorm. 

It's a situation that is unbearable, so my heart prays for strength and strong faith for his family. Textstorm we need you to stay strong in faith, and physically healthy,  if not, you're no good to Starr, don't let satan control you. Cry with prayer, your tears are being heard. 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, umbertino said:

Hello Muleslayer....Sorry to hear about the  15 years wait  you went through....

Thank you but this is not about me.

texstorm and his family are in the first circle of hell.

the lion the lepord and the she wolf are stalking their every moment.

the mountain looms before them.

no sucoure at all until it is resolved.

father in heaven I ask you to resolve this situation quickly.

please touch this family hold them in your hands and give comfort.

Amen

Edited by Muleslayer
Being thorough
  • Upvote 4

Abba Father: You know all.............you know where Starr is right now. We pray she is safe and provided for. We ask that you work circumstances that she can be found and safely returned to her loved ones. We pray that you encamp angels round about her. Protect her, bring her home now. She is very much loved and missed. 

We pray for Tex, bring peace, quiet his aching heart, we ask for your divine intervention. You tell us in your word to cry out to you and you will answer. That we can storm heaven for answers. All of us are coming together, claiming your word and promises.

In Jesus name, Amen

• Upvote 7

15 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Don't know if this has already been posted, but I just saw this:

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/2016/05/30/alecia-starr-hamilton-missing-from-texas/

Great find Shedagal!  Thank you.

PRIMARY MENU

Alecia Starr Hamilton missing from Texas

Rate This

aleciahamilton2Alecia Starr Hamilton, 16, a Klein ISD student has been missing since April 18.   Alicia was last seen by her parents walking towards the horse stables located on Treaswig in Spring, TX. Starr didn’t take any personal belongings or money with her when she left.

According to a Facebook post:  “On April 22 Starr was spotted in the Austin TX area as she was seen driving away with 21 year old James Pirkle (AKA Lester). Since April 22 Lester has been spotted by multiple different people but Starr is nowhere to be found. James Pirkle (Lester) is wanted by Harris County Pct.4 Constables for questioning.”

Her father has been posting: “My 16 year old Daughter Starr has been missing for more than 3 wks now. We now believe that she has been kidnapped against her will and is unable to contact us. Do to certain circumstances I cannot say anymore in hopes that she may still be alive. Numerous agency’s are now involved. All I ask is that anyone that see’s her please contact your local police depart.”

Alecia is 5’4″ tall, 155 pounds with  brown eyes wavy brown hair down to the middle of her back. Starr is white and Hispanic with a lighter complexion and has a light birthmark on her left arm.

If you see her please call the the police or leave an anonymous tip here.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/2016/05/30/alecia-starr-hamilton-missing-from-texas/

Thanks Shedagal, excellent fine.  More information with details. Passing it on!!!!!

Mark still praying, :praying: and have people spreading this new information around.  This here that Shedagal has posted gives us an feeling of hope, we have an individual, (with a face) that could possibly be involved in her whereabouts.    Another face to keep an out for.   

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, easyrider said:

i am glad to hear they have a lead to a suspect and they need to catch that SOB James. Praying the police are successful  in catching that dirtbag to get some answers and hope Alecia comes home safe to you Mark.

Prayer is a powerful weapon!!!!! ;) 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Thank you Shedagal, any news is good news at this point.  I have never known anyone or any family that has suffered this heartbreak before.  Just seeing texstorm here on dv and reading his post has truly made this personal.  I think about this daily and I pray earnestly over this daily and nightly as I'm sure many here do.  Answers and results seem slow in coming but I know that this is not our timing but in the hands of our Lord.   We can't ask why but just know that there is a hope, a hope that will strengthen and build our faith.  I know that some will say "easy for you to say"  because this isn't your child or loved one but this is what I truly believe.  Our holy Father has a plan for all things.......all things are His to govern.  Not even the devil and his evil minions can overcome the hands of our God.  He will see this thru!   Lord, I can only put this in Your hands and know You are there.  Please, my Lord Jesus, bring this to rest and bring relief.  . 

Thank you Shedagal for your find and sharing.

• Upvote 7