Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alecia Starr Hamilton Missing.......

Texstorm

On 5/18/2016 at 0:15 PM, Whatshername said:

I found this from the Montgomery County Police Reporter...

:praying:

If you are a facebook user, please share the link Whatshername posted. If you are a twitter user please tweet this link out and ask for your followers to retweet. The page has the facebook share button and the tweet button. 

:praying:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 4

Sorry guys no updates,  I contacted the author from WHN's post, no response from them either.  Continue praying for Textstorm and his family.  Don't allow Textstorm thread to fade, as a parent he will need all support from all surrounding communities, support from our words, prayers, our watchful eyes and ears, and knowledge to stay in tune with technology that will help us locate Alecia Starr. 

Thanks for all who step in here and Bump!!! :)

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

Sorry guys no updates,  I contacted the author from WHN's post, no response from them either.  Continue praying for Textstorm and his family.  Don't allow Textstorm thread to fade, as a parent he will need all support from all surrounding communities, support from our words, prayers, our watchful eyes and ears, and knowledge to stay in tune with technology that will help us locate Alecia Starr. 

Thanks for all who step in here and Bump!!! :)

Grazie Patty.. You're a very good Person   ( just like WHN and  all / most folks around here)...

Alicia and her Family are in my thoughts  and prayers

• Upvote 3

I feel a deep seated fear and loss here as I am so helpless to do much more then plead with the big guy to ensure she stays safe and returns home. If I thought for a second i could trade places with her I would. I'm old and know my years are numbered so the decision would be easy right ? Unfortunately it does not work that way so I continue to believe in hope that it's a grumpy young lady who will come to her senses and head home safe, sound and sheepish.

I keep the faith as you all do as well.

pp

• Upvote 5

I know everyone is hoping and praying like me for this young lady. Has there been any recent developments or news about Miss Starr ? Last I heard was that they do not believe she is still in the Dallas area.

I sure hope she is ok. Any news update would be appreciated. 

pp

• Upvote 2

I was trying to find where to post the same question pokerplayer. I think of texstorm and his family often and can only imagine what that whole family is going through. I hope there is someone on this board who knows the family and will keep us all posted. We care. 

• Upvote 2

Bump!!!  :bump:

The most recent update is from Whatshername.  She seems to be our number one contact with Textstorm.  I touched based with him only once, and for now I have not heard from him. 

Whatshername thanks for the heads up in the Austin,Texas area.  Sent all your information to two of my sons there.  Prayers are being lifted for Textstorm/Alecia Starr from the Austin, Texas area.