Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey hey, happy Sunday!   Things are still cruising along nicely. In addition to everything else I could share, I decided to just pick one topic... OIL.   The HCL, or "Hydro Carbon

Idk - Maybe In The Automotive Section ?       Btw - Do U Know Where To Put It ...     Omg - She’s Just Using A Regular 30 Weight Oil On A Smaller, Higher Revving Engin

Thanks Adam....ahhh the Seychelles....  

Posted Images

Thanks Adam for that pep talk, it is something that some of us need every once in a while that could not jump on any train that comes by.. once again thanks for stopping by🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

And VIP!">VIP is definitely where you want to be, now, before the crypto market explodes even more, and before the IQD RVs.

Thank you Adam. That story is epic. I’ve had a few encounters like that in my life as well. True blessings for sure. Everything happens for a reason!!!

Really looking forward to Iraq adding value back to the Dinar. A lot closer than we have ever been. Super excited!!!

BUT 

If anyone is on the fence about the VIP section, then take the leap. Not only do you secure more contacts with Adam and all the hard work that he and the team have been doing all of these years for the Dinar - which in and of itself is Absolutely worth every penny. Hands Down! 

BUT 

You get to be in the Crypto section as well 💥🤯🚀🚀🚀The VIP space is a treasure trove of information = the people that are in there and the wealth of knowledge that is shared. And what Adam just mentioned about the Crypto market is right on the money!!! Literally. 

29DA3DE1-208F-421D-A3D5-FA95C1D98D1D.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 9
Just now, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thanks Adam! 
And, no coffee shops open until 10:00am!!?? 😱 That’s just crazy!!

Amen, there's something really WRONG with that!! WH

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thanks Adam! 
And, no coffee shops open until 10:00am!!?? 😱 That’s just crazy!!

Pure insanity. It boggles my mind how some of these countries work sometimes :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2
26 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Pure insanity. It boggles my mind how some of these countries work sometimes :lol: 

And they say the same thing about the USA and our new as hat idiot of a president 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

Thanks Adam, uplifting and motivating post. Soooo much chatter about the exchange rate, HCL, etc... that I feel we have never been in a better position for this thing to pop. 
It has been an interesting year and all of us here sure do appreciate the work you and your team have been doing.  
TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Friday!

This anticipation is kind of getting to me.

We are ridiculously close to seeing some HCL info...

... check this out regarding the Budget:

WTI is currently in the $61 range. 

The budget was formulated at much less than that. This is GOOD.

HCL is on the way.

All of you VIP members definitely need to be sure your phone number is correct, be sure you are using the best email and be sure you have whitelisted my emails!

OSI members, same thing - with one addition - there's a good chance you are due to get a "Certificate of Good Standing" for your Company. I will send out an email about that over the weekend.

That's it!

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy, GOOOO RRRRRRR-VVVVV(veezy!)!!!!!!!!

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon, DinarVets!

I'm going to run through this one pretty quick, because it's very simple to explain.

That's a good thing. Simple = easy to conclude, which also translates loosely to "soon"!

OIL is slightly lower than in my last update, but it's still in the "good" range.

Anything in the $60s is great, as far as I'm concerned!

More importantly, however, is all the HCL talk.

I'm almost certain you're hearing it from other places, and I can confirm this is true: Iraq is dealing with the HCL as we speak, and I think it's going to get done this time.

Check out the article below:

I'm going to repeat that last part:

💥    "It is noteworthy that the Oil Ministry’s sudden announcement of the draft oil and gas law
      coincides with marathon negotiations between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region regarding
      the latter’s share in the 2021 budget and the mechanism for managing his oil file."   💥

The Budget was completed some time ago, and Baghdad and the Kurds were even in agreement on the original Budget that was preliminarily approved... 

... the fact that there are now disputes, that are tied to the oil and gas law, tells us very clearly that they are not arguing over a few dinars... they are arguing over a LOT of dinars, which is also dollars.

My friends, we are closing in on a spectacular finish!

I'm looking forward to it. I know many of you are, as well.

Hang tight! This might get bumpy before it's over, but OH BOY will it be worth it!!!

Happy Sunday, everyone.

- Adam

P.S. OH! Did I tell you, or did I tell you?! Once again, I'm telling you... BTC was at around $50,000 two weeks ago. Today it's 57,000. That's 14% in two weeks. It is STILL a great time to get into crypto! You did NOT miss your last chance! We are talking about it here.

P.P.S. Be sure to get in that DinarVets Lotto Pool here!

P.P.P.S. I almost forgot....

GO RRRRRVVVVVVV!!$!$!$!$!!

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Sunday, everyone!

I'm tagging this "Adam Montana Weekly", even though the updates are no longer weekly, just to keep them showing up in the same searches for your convenience.

Also, I don't have a lot to say... but I wanted to check in so you all didn't think I'm abandoning you! I'm just incredibly busy with some new projects in my life that have taken me away from the computer.

I'm very thankful for the reprieve from the computer screen, my eyes and my back have been screaming at me the last couple of years.

It was time for a change. 

With that said, I'm still in daily communications with all of my dinar contacts. I still get my usual briefings from the important people on dinar. And I'm still 100% ready to drop everything and give you all of my time when this RV happens.

The last time I touched on the price of OIL was quite a while ago - I was optimistic even though oil prices were only at $40ish.

Where are they today?

$61! Which happens to be above where we need them to be for a launch of the RV. I don't need to say more on that topic.

In GOI news, Iraq is muddling through the final stages of the Budget. We don't need the Budget to be complete before an RV, but a "happy agreement" between the Kurds and Baghdad will do a lot to grease the wheels.

You can keep up with the current Budget proceedings in this thread, where our tireless @yota691 has been keeping everyone up to date.

I know it can be a bit painful to try to decipher the articles, so I'll give you the elevator summary:

Things are going well. There is a current discussion on "raising the price of the dollar", which would be bad for Dinar, and the overall sentiment is that they publicly do NOT want to "raise the price of the dollar". (That's a good thing for us!) Part of the reason is due to the current favorable price of oil.

And, of course, none of that matters when the HCL goes through. It's been pretty quiet on the HCL front, which is part of why I've taken a break on posting.

When the HCL comes, we have an RV either already announced or just around the corner.

Until the HCL is done, we wait patiently.

Personally, I'm staying the course.

In other news... LGD made a pretty compelling argument in this thread for taking a serious look at Silver.

BTC (we discuss this a LOT in the VIP Crypto section) is experiencing one of the best buying opportunities we've seen in a while, and maybe the best we will ever see again.

While we've been waiting for the RV, many millions have been made in other areas... I encourage everyone to not tie all of their hopes and dreams to one windfall. I have no doubt that we will reap the dinar windfall, but why miss all the other opportunities while we are waiting on the RV? 

See you in VIP.  

Go Iraq... Go Dinar...

GO RRRVVV!!!!!!!!!

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon-evening, all!

This has been a roller coaster of a week for so many sectors... I know some of you are here for "Just the Dinar News, sir.... just the dinar news".

I'll start with IQD. There is talk - and I'll leave it to you to research this, because I have 17 articles on my notepad that would really only cause confusion - but there is TALK that Iraq isn't able to use USD anymore.

Or they won't be able to, or they shouldn't, or whatever.

Listen, this is a fundamental issue, and anyone that's followed me for any amount of time should know that I am here because of the fundamentals.

If Iraq is currently unable to use USD (that's not entirely the case at the moment, but follow along) then they couldn't conduct auctions, they couldn't trade anywhere that uses the USD (that's everywhere), and they would basically fall into absolute poverty and die of malnutrition.

Does that sound like a serious possibility? 

Of course not... so let's get back to the fundamentals.

Iraq has a majority of the OIL in the world.

There's no way in heck that the WORLD will just pretend that oil isn't there.

There is NO WAY that they can't use their resources to "buy in" to anything they want.

So... what's with all this talk about Iraq not being able to use USD?

I'll answer.

It's an idle threat, but a promising one.

It means Iraq has one more reason to up their game, Iraq has yet another reason to RV, and the world has one more reason to accept the "NEW" rate, even if it surprises everyone.

Even if the analysts and the advisors and the bunches of panelists and "experts" say "OMG they shouldn't/can't/won't" do that!

It doesn't matter what those talking heads say.... it's going to happen when it happens, and we are ready and here!

On a side note... I hope you caught some of these crypto gains that many of us are rolling in!

Sorry this update was late - I've had a ton going on this week, some of which has been rolling my crypto profits into other deals and just having a blast doing it all.

Life is good, friends! See you in VIP  

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon, beautiful people!

Budget: All you need to know about it is here:

What that doesn't tell you is that the Budget doesn't have to have the rate. The Rate also does not need to be included in the Budget!

That's not to say that the Budget doesn't matter - it does!

But what really matters is the satisfaction of the Kurds... and that, my friends, is happening very nicely.

In fact, it's happening more than just "nicely" - check this one out:

I don't have much more to say on it than that... it's a "wait and see" game right now.

Wait for the RV, then see you on an island!

BITCOIN - making it's way back up there. I haven't had this much fun in ages! Hope you're with us in the VIP Crypto section!

Our Weekly Powerball Pool is HERE. Join us!

Go BTC. Go Iraq.

GO RRRRVVVVVVV!!!!!!

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.