Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 9:55 PM CDT - 12/19/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Just thought I'd mention that I'm 81 today...RON

MarkZ  Article:IMF staff concludes staff visit with Iraq” They met with Iraq authorities in Amman, Jordan on the 17th to discuss recent economic developments. They are not worried fiscally about Iraq and things are coming along nicely. Quote: Inflation has declined from its January peak and is projected to stabilize in the coming months—helped by the Central Bank of Iraq’s (CBI) tighter monetary policy, pass through from the exchange rate revaluation,” They are telling us what they are doing.

Sandy Ingram  Article: "Iraq links Baghdad US embassy attackers to security services"  The attacks against US forces have continued.  The Iraqi government said several people who are alleged to have attacked the US embassy in Iraq last week have links to the country security services...

Militia Man   Everybody knows Iraq is about to go International and they're going to have a digital transformation...When they have this investment budget and they start spending...Iraq is going to be filthy rich with revenue streams from the electronic borders, agriculture, tourism... mining, sulfur, phosphates...they're going to have revenue like no other.  There isn't anything else like it, in my lifetime, that I can see is going to trump Iraq... Don't forget...Iraq has a massive amount of hydrogen for clean energy...nobody else is talking about it...The amount of money and revenue streams Iraq is going to have is almost incomprehensible...It really is intense on how much money these guys are going to make on a regular basis.

Pimpy  I get it there are people out there telling you it's going to happen overnight because they have an electric payment system.  No, no they're not going to change your exchange rate just because of the electronic payment system. The electronic payment system will help influence it once it's up and fully implemented but it has nothing to do with being reinstated.  It'll keep increasing in increments just like I said...

Jeff  Since October of last year [Iraq's Federal elections] they have been setting the economic stage for the rate change... They're done setting the economic stage. They don't have any more economic steps to do.  That's why they're finishing the very last step of removing and cleaning up corruption at the second half of the government - The provincial level.

Clare  Article: "Election Commission: The preliminary results will be announced this evening, and we will conduct a manual count in front of everyone"

Frank26   [Franklin Tennessee Bank Story] BANK STORY PERSON: I'm a pastor south of Nashville...yesterday I thought I'm gonna do my due diligence and reach out to some of the banks in my area...The Franklin/Brentwood area south of Nashville is the richest county in the United States...The first bank was a Pinnacle Bank...the oldest bank in Nashville...I talked to the branch manager and she knew nothing...She knew zero about it...I walked over to the Wells Fargo...I said I'm curious if you guys verify and exchange foreign currency her eyes lit up.   She said, which currency have you got?  I said the Iraqi dinar.  She said, sir we do not and the reason we do not is because there have been several times Wells Fargo has got burned by bad currency..[Post 1 of 3]

Frank26    [Franklin Tennessee Bank Story continued]  I thanked her for her time and I thought ok two strikes let's try Chase which is 50 yards away.  I walk into Chase in Franklin, Tennessee, asked for the branch manager...I said sir do you do anything with foreign currency?  He said yes we do.  He said which currency have you got.  I said the Iraqi dinar.  He said absolutely yes.  He was very excited about it.  We were standing right there in the middle of the lobby and he didn't try to hold back his facial expression, language or anything.  He said, yes, we would love to do business with you. FRANK: Did he say anything else like yeah, we know or we're in preparation, we're getting readyBank Story Man:  I said, how are you aware of that.  He said, we've been waiting for this to transpire..[Post 2 of 3]

Frank26  [Franklin Tennessee Bank Story continued] I said, depending on the amount dinar our group brings in to you, can you work with us on the transaction fee or even eliminate it?  He said sorry sir we are not...The way Chase has got it established...they have it baked in.  That was his exact words, baked in transaction fee into the rate...He can't change it.   I said so no matter what outlet...location or the amount of dinar?  He said that's right, it will not change. FRANK: What was that fee did he sayBANK STORY MAN:  He said around 4%FRANK:  Wow, I've always said a fair rate is anything like 1%, 2% or 3%.  I guess they decided to go one more percent.  That's a lot of money.  BANK STORY MAN:  He said I also I want you to be aware of something. He said when you come in to do your exchange, he said realize we can only do $5,000 increments at a time. [Post 3 of 3]]

Yada ...I look at the scheduled Budget release that will fund the contacts, tariffs on imports and exports, and infrastructure spending. So much so that a program rate will not be enough and a new rate is anticipated.

Wolverine “I received a call on Sat. 16 Dec. from a very high source.  All I can say is that Christmas is coming and we are going to have a very good Christmas. :violin:

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4