Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Lunchtime Opinions @ 12:25 PM MDT - 4/22/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Tishwash    ali-alaq did give a speech this morning. Quote: "Regarding the issue of financial reform in Iraq, Al-Alaq explained, “Iraq has a multi-faceted program in this framework, as the first aspect is harmony, adaptation, the adoption of international standards in financial transactions...":twothumbs:

Militia Man   Al-Sudani has rocked it. They showcased this country like they've never done before. We've never seen this. Anybody that's been in this investment since 2003 has never witnessed what we're witnessing today... If they were going to come out at 1310 dinar to try to do all the things they're doing right now the world would be just like they were in Kuwait - crickets. This is powerful. Wonderful.:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I saw 1 of Tish washes podcast earlier and she doesn't think we will see it before June.  

Isn't Tishwash with TNT hot dog tony? There's your answer right there.....although TNT does call it all the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Al-Alaq explained, “Iraq has a multi-faceted program in this framework, as the first aspect is harmony,

I want harmony too!!! So RV the #%*€& currency already!!! 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

4 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I saw 1 of Tish washes podcast earlier and she doesn't think we will see it before June.  

I personally think we might not see it until September or October, for a number of reasons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

I personally think we might not see it until September or October, for a number of reasons.

Clearly we need a census to be completed before the hcl can be done. If the hcl is necessary before the RI/RV is done then we're looking at beginning of next year. I listened to the whole Sudani speech driving up to Tennessee on Thursday and he said the census will be completed in November and it sounded like the last census was done in 1959.. if the hcl is not necessary beforehand, it could go any day now..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2