Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Afternoon Opinions @ 2:45 PM CDT - 6/28/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON  

Pimpy  An increase in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar would be a big help to Iraq when it comes to rebuilding infrastructure, but it's not going to happen. They depend way too much on oil. Anything can happen to oil prices and it could be really detrimental to Iraq.

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Due to a new 6 day holiday EID all stock market trading will be closed until July 3rd.  FRANK: They are trying to talk to you again. The budget is at 64 trillion. That is impossible at a program rate.

MarkZ  Question...what do you feel worst scenario will be with taxes on thisI still believe there will be no taxes…but be prepared in case I am wrong….  No one will know for sure until the RV happens.  [Check with your Tax Professional at the appropriate time.]

Mnt Goat   I feel we have been in a critical period of the currency reform program since January of this year 2023.  Now we are in a “vital” period since the three-year budget has been passed on Sunday June 11 and now ratified by the president on June 21, as needed to become law. It is now law and needs to be posted in the Gazette but only for records sake.  Anything could now happen and is going to happen. In fact, this week or next could be the pivotal last days for our investment.   The CBI has told me they want to conclude this process of currency reform by July 1.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

We have a bunch of liars given advise of what will happen with the dinar. How can you believe anything they say this MarkZ feels there be no taxes what an as*hole we all will pay taxes on this money if it happens. While the goat says the CBI tells her they want to conclude this by July 01st.  then you have the Frank26 telling you they trying to talk to you again and finally the Pimp is doing his flip flop about the dinar. How in the hell can anyone believe anything any of them says. As I have said all you need to do is read the articles coming out and you know more than the so called guru's on this board and what lies they are telling you about the dinar.  Have a good evening and read the articles to be ahead of the so called guru's.

• Pow! 1

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Due to a new 6 day holiday EID all stock market trading will be closed until July 3rd.  FRANK: They are trying to talk to you again. The budget is at 64 trillion. That is impossible at a program rate.

I'm gonna play a little devils advocate here, because it seems as if the devil may have a little bit of common sense here...😔 64 trillion is based on the 3 year budget.  So at 1300 dinar per dollar,that is the only way 64 trillion dinar gets used. If it were 1 to 1, with a 64 trillion budget....that is one helluva HUGE budget.  Please someone correct me, because I don't like how those numbers make me feel.  True, they may not even have that much dinar printed....or they might?. But it is over 3 years, and it won't get used all at once. Gawd I hate common sense on this side of the equation...

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ  Question...what do you feel worst scenario will be with taxes on thisI still believe there will be no taxes…but be prepared in case I am wrong….  No one will know for sure until the RV happens.  [Check with your Tax Professional at the appropriate time.]:tiphat:

Hey Z...It's windfall profits.

Of course it will be taxed.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

If they decide to delete 3 zeroes, then the budget goes from trillions to billions which is most likely a normal 3 year budget!

64,000,000,000,000   Maybe!  My calculator would not extend to trillions!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1