Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 Feb 2019

Adam Montana

10 hours ago, screwball said:

we will be here until rv...then smokin

Unfortunately I’ll be at work till it rvs. What is it your smoking, I wasn’t sure if u ment smokin tires to the bank or smoking something better?? 
let’s hope this ends soon 💰💰

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Allawi announces the completion of his government formation and calls on Parliament to vote on it this week

%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A.jpg

15th February, 2020

The Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, has reported the date of completion of the cabinet, for the new government, to be ready to vote in front of the Iraqi parliament.

The deputy of the State of Law coalition Ali Al-Ghanmi told Shafaq News that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi told the political forces that the completion of the cabinet booth, for the new government, will be ready, tomorrow, Sunday."

And he stated that "tomorrow after the announcement of Allawi, the readiness of the ministerial cabinet, perhaps the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Monday, Tuesday, or another day of the current week, will determine its special session to vote giving confidence to Allawi and his government."

Meanwhile, Mohammed Allawi said in a tweet to him on Twitter, "We are close to achieving a historic achievement, which is the completion of an independent ministerial cabinet of the competent and impartial without the intervention of any political party."

He added that "we will put the names of this booth this week if away from rumors and leaks, and we hope members of Parliament will respond and vote on them in order to start implementing the people's demands."

It is assumed that Allawi, who was named Prime Minister after a difficult consensus reached by the political blocs, will present his formation to Parliament before the second of next March to vote on it, according to the constitution.

Since October 1, Baghdad and the predominantly Shiite cities of the south have been witnessing demonstrations calling for early elections and fighting corruption, which prompted former Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to resign.

The protesters denounced the appointment of Muhammad Allawi by President Barham Ahmed Salih to form the new government, and they demanded that he step down and be commissioned to another that enjoys the acceptability of the popular movement.

58 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Tomorrow or Monday will work just fine with my schedule!

:twothumbs: 

:o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Allawi announces the completion of his government formation and calls on Parliament to vote on it this week

%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A.jpg

15th February, 2020

The Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, has reported the date of completion of the cabinet, for the new government, to be ready to vote in front of the Iraqi parliament.

The deputy of the State of Law coalition Ali Al-Ghanmi told Shafaq News that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi told the political forces that the completion of the cabinet booth, for the new government, will be ready, tomorrow, Sunday."

And he stated that "tomorrow after the announcement of Allawi, the readiness of the ministerial cabinet, perhaps the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Monday, Tuesday, or another day of the current week, will determine its special session to vote giving confidence to Allawi and his government."

Meanwhile, Mohammed Allawi said in a tweet to him on Twitter, "We are close to achieving a historic achievement, which is the completion of an independent ministerial cabinet of the competent and impartial without the intervention of any political party."

He added that "we will put the names of this booth this week if away from rumors and leaks, and we hope members of Parliament will respond and vote on them in order to start implementing the people's demands."

It is assumed that Allawi, who was named Prime Minister after a difficult consensus reached by the political blocs, will present his formation to Parliament before the second of next March to vote on it, according to the constitution.

Since October 1, Baghdad and the predominantly Shiite cities of the south have been witnessing demonstrations calling for early elections and fighting corruption, which prompted former Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to resign.

The protesters denounced the appointment of Muhammad Allawi by President Barham Ahmed Salih to form the new government, and they demanded that he step down and be commissioned to another that enjoys the acceptability of the popular movement.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

Al-Salhi: Allawi informed us that he would announce the names of candidates for his cabinet in hours

image.php?token=1e3704f8e07de482145bd4def6fd761a&c=4288563&size=

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya:

The head of the Turkmen Front, Deputy Arshad al-Salihi, called on Saturday all political blocs to give the new government a last chance to get out of the current crisis in the country, noting that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi promised to announce the names in the coming hours.

Al-Salhi said in a statement to "Al-Akhbaria" that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi has informed us that he will announce the names of the candidates for his cabinet."

He added that "all political blocs give the new government a last chance to get out of the current crisis in the country," noting that "Allawi will launch his cabinet, and then he will agree with the Sunni and Kurdish blocs on it."

Al-Salhi continued, "If the quorum is reached for the parties agreed, Allawi's government will be passed in Parliament," noting that "Allawi promised us to represent the Turkmen component in his prospective government."

LINK

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Hopefully this will not be considered any kind of critical comment about Adam or any of the thoughtful members of DV. 

I’m seeing so many positive comments about how close we are to an RV. 
I was wondering if we, actually, are. 

1.  is there a complete and functioning

government?

2.   Are the crooks and other ner-do-wells still able to do harm?

3.  Is the banking system (and laws)  up and ready to handle an event like an RV?

4.  Is Iraq safe enough for countries & businesses to actually infuse tons of money into the country?

there are so many ancillary things that must be in place before the euphoria of an RV. I’ve been seeing lots of euphoria but not much of the bones of the event. 

Adam has done exceptionally well on educating us, informing us, motivating us and putting in place plans so we’re able to protect our gains. 
I have sensed so much excitement on DV recently I was concerned that maybe many were putting the wagon ahead of the horse. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, fredst said:

Hopefully this will not be considered any kind of critical comment about Adam or any of the thoughtful members of DV. 

government?

3.  Is the banking system (and laws)  up and ready to handle an event like an RV?

4.  Is Iraq safe enough for countries & businesses to actually infuse tons of money into the country?

there are so many ancillary things that must be in place before the euphoria of an RV. I’ve been seeing lots of euphoria but not much of the bones of the event. 

Adam has done exceptionally well on educating us, informing us, motivating us and putting in place plans so we’re able to protect our gains. 
I have sensed so much excitement on DV recently I was concerned that maybe many were putting the wagon ahead of the horse. 

Trust me when I tell you the horse left the barn a long time ago. There ain't no way the wagon is going to overtake the horse on this one. 

• Haha 3

Fredst, I was also wondering how close we actually are. With those , as you stated,  "crooks" in their government. I can't help but think that whoever is to make "THE CALL"   seems to me that he or they would hoard as much of the dinar as possible just before that "CALL" is made and he or they would have so much power or clout not only in Iraq, but possibly the whole world.  I don't want to be called Chicken Little about the sky falling, I just don't trust government.... Iraqi OR the U.S .  JMHO.

7 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

The sources pointed out that there is a breakthrough in many of the outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad, and the region will have an appropriate role in the next government.

Thanks Bra.
:D:D

On 2/14/2020 at 10:27 AM, DinarThug said:

Wtf - Who Are The Bro’s ? :blink: 

DR-SEUSS-THING-1-THING-2-Decal-Removable-WALL-STICKER-Home-Decor-Art-Kids-Cat

Never Heard Of Them - HaHa ! :lmao: 

:D  :D  :D 

The Bros changed their name. 

There’s no more oh. Now it’s ah. Bra. 

:cigar:

• Haha 7

16 hours ago, fredst said:

government?

IMHO (My comments in dark text😞

1. Is there a complete and functioning

government? No, but from the looks of things, could possibly be one of the quickest governments formed in history after the fall of Sadam. But, only time will tell. Remember, this is Iraq and saying one thing, but not delivering on results is a very common and daily occurrence.

2.   Are the crooks and other ner-do-wells still able to do harm? This is Iraq...need I say more?

3.  Is the banking system (and laws)  up and ready to handle an event like an RV? This is the one area I feel that the country of Iraq has made the most progress and is ready for the coming changes.

4.  Is Iraq safe enough for countries & businesses to actually infuse tons of money into the country? This will depend on the acceptance of the newly established government by the people, and the direction that the newly formed government takes. If there's a continued foray into corruption, or even the perception of corruption, then things may not get to a point of stability. Only time will tell.

Indy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, Indraman said:

government? No, but from the looks of things, could possibly be one of the quickest governments formed in history after the fall of Sadam. But, only time will tell. Remember, this is Iraq and saying one thing, but not delivering on results is a very common and daily occurrence.

2.   Are the crooks and other ner-do-wells still able to do harm? This is Iraq...need I say more?

3.  Is the banking system (and laws)  up and ready to handle an event like an RV? This is the one area I feel that the country of Iraq has made the most progress and is ready for the coming changes.

4.  Is Iraq safe enough for countries & businesses to actually infuse tons of money into the country? This will depend on the acceptance of the newly established government by the people, and the direction that the newly formed government takes. If there's a continued foray into corruption, or even the perception of corruption, then things may not get to a point of stability. Only time will tell.

Indy

Thank you,your point #3 I was thinking the same thing,we had many news articles on here about them overhauling there banking system ,training people and they got there iban numbers or whatever but I agree with you 🤛

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Indraman said:

Indy

Thanks but not REALLY on point. 
The answers to my questions are actually binary; ‘yes or no’. 
i, too, “hope” and “feel” things about Iraq but....

The laws are either in place or not. 
Iraq either has a complete, functional government or it does not. 
Based on reality on what the government in place has ESTABLISHED, countries and corporations will feel safe to infuse huge sums of money and people...or not

The “crooks” are either in a position to do more damage to either/or delay an RV or they are not. 
This is not like buying a pair of pants that may be too loose at the waist. This is the foundation of a new government, legal system and banking system. No, not just ‘ok’ pants but a complete bespoke suit. 
For me there are just too many things NOT IN PLACE to signal ( or cause me to get truly excited about) an imminent RV. 
I pray I’m mistaken but.......

• Upvote 1

On 2/16/2020 at 1:25 PM, fredst said:

Thanks but not REALLY on point. 
The answers to my questions are actually binary; ‘yes or no’. 
i, too, “hope” and “feel” things about Iraq but....

The laws are either in place or not. 
Iraq either has a complete, functional government or it does not. 
Based on reality on what the government in place has ESTABLISHED, countries and corporations will feel safe to infuse huge sums of money and people...or not

The “crooks” are either in a position to do more damage to either/or delay an RV or they are not. 
This is not like buying a pair of pants that may be too loose at the waist. This is the foundation of a new government, legal system and banking system. No, not just ‘ok’ pants but a complete bespoke suit. 
For me there are just too many things NOT IN PLACE to signal ( or cause me to get truly excited about) an imminent RV. 
I pray I’m mistaken but.......

I believe it's the opposite. The Iraqi Dinar can't go up unless people feel that it will be supported.

Why is BTC close to $10,000, or TSLA at $800? Neither of those examples show in black and white that they "should" be at that level - they are there because people feel and think. The same is true for the dinar - there will never be a black and white absolute "yes", only a long list of "no". Luckily, that's not the deciding factor here.

:twocents: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 9