Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - May the Fourth (be with you)

Good morning and happy Wednesday!

this one will be very short since I'm posting from an airplane, about to take off and no in-flight internet on this international flight. 

I'm excited about the current situation. The people are done with the dragging of heels, parliament is making REAL changes, and we've got a very realistic path to the HCL via a rearranged parliament and some much needed renewed purpose in the GOI. 

VIPs, I have a special update for you. I won't have time to get it uploaded before this plane takes off, but watch for an email later today. 

Thats is it for now - GO RV!!!!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 10

33 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Good morning and happy Wednesday!

this one will be very short since I'm posting from an airplane, 

Mods - Please Move This To The Travel Section ...

:D       :D       :D

• Upvote 13

42 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I'm excited about the current situation. The people are done with the dragging of heels, parliament is making REAL changes, and we've got a very realistic path to the HCL via a rearranged parliament and some much needed renewed purpose in the GOI. 

Big bro Adam, things have been going nuts over there from the recent articles where some of us tend to start worrying.....but if you're excited you know me by know, I'll have my whiskey drinks ready and on hand for your info delivery!! 

Peace and cheers!! :praying::cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

Adam, could it be you are on an international flight to Belize and you are going to send us the much anticipated VIP email from there?

Hey, I'm excited, too, and look forward to seeing you in Belize!

Well, OK, here's to hoping!

Normally, your weekly is in the Chat Log section and is in the Iraq and Dinar news section today (hint, hint?)

May the Fourth be with you, too!

• Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Adam, could it be you are on an international flight to Belize and you are going to send us the much anticipated VIP email from there?

***///

We wondered the same thing.... :P

especially what with the PowerBall Lottery being so big tonight and him not bothering to

buy & post any Ticket numbers, then flyin' off.... Does he know something we don't.... ?! :lol:

His money Managers are in Belize, right...?  :ph34r::tiphat:

Things that make ya go..."Hmmnnn..." :huh:

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We wondered the same thing.... :P

especially what with the PowerBall Lottery being so big tonight and him not bothering to

buy & post any Ticket numbers, then flyin' off.... Does he know something we don't.... ?! :lol:

His money Managers are in Belize, right...?  :ph34r::tiphat:

Things that make ya go..."Hmmnnn..." :huh:

Adam, Sir, could this really be the case pray tell?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Never got an email. 

I just initiated it, and since this is not an "RV ANNOUNCEMENT" email it will be going slow and may take 24 hours to get to you.

In the event of an official RV, we will utilize all resources to ensure that VIPs get the email immediately.

When that happens, it's likely that the "public" dinarvets.com site will be slow or offline. But all VIPs will have another link to communicate and read on.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

36 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I just initiated it, and since this is not an "RV ANNOUNCEMENT" email it will be going slow and may take 24 hours to get to you.

In the event of an official RV, we will utilize all resources to ensure that VIPs get the email immediately.

When that happens, it's likely that the "public" dinarvets.com site will be slow or offline. But all VIPs will have another link to communicate and read on.

:twothumbs:

I'm getting my whiskey drinks on now at the moment and I believe I've just noticed a sudden tease here....and while I'm feeling a bit nice & toasty, I must say thank youuuuuu for all that you and the mods and everybody in the DV family here, hope we all come together soon and be part of something wonderful for all to enjoy for many years to come :cheesehead:

SALUUUUD AND CHEERS ALL!! 

Edited by Freedomwish
Because I'm happy & feel blessed-amen
  • Upvote 1