Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: We look forward to coordinating with the Central Bank to increase the value of the dinar

Let's face it gang, we're all in a Twilight Zone time loop. Somehow we've slipped through the fragile membrane connection time & space 🌌...the illusion has been shattered & the integrity of time itself has been altered forever. There's no escaping this. 

Abandon all hope. 

We're stuck. Our existence within this realm, tenuous at best barely connects to the other dimensions...drink pure grain alcohol to maintain your precious bodily fluids. Don't forget to wear your Chaps & Spurs.

You have just entered the Forever Rodeo Zone :rodeo:

• Haha 12

7 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I read on some other forum that they plan to have prices adjusted in the local markets by the end of this month.

was that an article that you read or rumor speculation that someone was posting ? in fact it can be correct prices always rise and fall in the marketplace but if it implied adjusting for a new currency value thats on a whole nother level ,

nothing on you bettyboop cheers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 3n1 said:

was that an article that you read or rumor speculation that someone was posting ? in fact it can be correct prices always rise and fall in the marketplace but if it implied adjusting for a new currency value thats on a whole nother level ,

It's an article. Came out end of last week I believe.  I only read articles here so it must be on d.v

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 3n1 said:

It’s interesting that these are two seperate actions, the talk of adjusting prices and the talk of adjusting exchange rates at a time when they are waiting on wto entry going electronic….hmmmm….linked you reckon?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, ididitfirst said:

it would be great if this really hapens. i would love to see adam chime in. i hope he is still in this venture and all the things he put in place to benefit the VIP!" rel="">VIP group are still in place, especially the banks .

I think Adam is gone if not he would have already been back! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

2 hours ago, screwball said:

I think Adam is gone if not he would have already been back! 

Adam is not gone....he is waiting for the RV to happen....just like all of us..

Then will direct the Post-RV Plans....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

So honestly.....what do the negative nellies say Adam should be doing or saying on the site that He hasn't done and said over the years a zillion times already?  I mean...He can beat a dead horse...but that gets old quick. He can come by and say howdy folks? Maybe hold hands and baby sit?  I would venture to say that..... OF Coarse Adam is on top of everything and monitors the situation and this site. I feel fortunate to be a part of this.  Now there's going to be some that cherry bomb me or laughing emoji me. So be it........Get a clue and be thankful for this great site and this fine group of people. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 1

38 minutes ago, HowieC said:

So honestly.....what do the negative nellies say Adam should be doing or saying on the site that He hasn't done and said over the years a zillion times already?  I mean...He can beat a dead horse...but that gets old quick. He can come by and say howdy folks? Maybe hold hands and baby sit?  I would venture to say that..... OF Coarse Adam is on top of everything and monitors the situation and this site. I feel fortunate to be a part of this.  Now there's going to be some that cherry bomb me or laughing emoji me. So be it........Get a clue and be thankful for this great site and this fine group of people. 

Adam, is that you?

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

I'm happy I didn't waste my money on that.

I believe those who took advantage of the vast investment education shared know it was well worth the money, even if we don't get the after-RV benefits (which we have been told are still in play).

I also believe Adam has multiple ways of checking out this site without logging on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, HowieC said:

Yes I too am thankful to the provider of this site.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I believe those who took advantage of the vast investment education shared know it was well worth the money, even if we don't get the after-RV benefits (which we have been told are still in play).

I also believe Adam has multiple ways of checking out this site without logging on.

I remain very blessed that I have purchased what I have post RV I believe it will be very valuable!☘️☘️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Adam is not gone....he is waiting for the RV to happen....just like all of us..

Then will direct the Post-RV Plans....

10 hours ago, HowieC said:

OF Coarse Adam is on top of everything and monitors the situation and this site. I

And both of you guys know this for certain/ How???

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

12 hours ago, wealthhound said:

Keylime, I am not interested in that! WH

Okay. I am though. Every halving triggers a huge run not just for Bitcoin but other coins as well. So I was just wondering if that was what you were referring to. Coins are definitely not something everyone is interested in just like the dinar. You can ask most people on the street and very few would know about the dinar.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Okay. I am though. Every halving triggers a huge run not just for Bitcoin but other coins as well. So I was just wondering if that was what you were referring to. Coins are definitely not something everyone is interested in just like the dinar. You can ask most people on the street and very few would know about the dinar.

Agreed!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, keylime said:

You can ask most people on the street and very few would know about the dinar.

What about nadar from mid-east? Was he born in country of Iraq? Has he still been a citizen of Iraq? Don't you think he also owns dinar and hope for IQD to RV, just like the rest of us?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1