Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

During 2024.. The Iraqi Central Bank plans to cancel the “electronic platform” for external transfers

RJG

14 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I'm hoping it's sooner but I'm seeing things indicating that it'll be beginning of next year..

I’ve been informed it’s next year Q1 and it won’t be near what any of the gurus have been preaching for 20 years…. But we’ll all make some money. I hope the person who told me is wrong. But they’ve been right about a lot of other stuff. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’ve been informed it’s next year Q1 and it won’t be near what any of the gurus have been preaching for 20 years…. But we’ll all make some money. I hope the person who told me is wrong. But they’ve been right about a lot of other stuff. 

Very interesting! I think we all agree here that guru rates are laughable. As far as the time frame goes, if I were guaranteed it would be one year from now I’d be quite happy with that.  Thank you for the inside info @NEPatriotsFan1!  

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

• Do your informants have an answer for how they can rebuild Iraq at a rate of 1310
  • And why the IMF and Sudani agreed on non-financing (using current Iraq funding only) for the projects to rebuild Iraq (1310)?
  • Thanks
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

its all just projection and speculation / literally no one knows a date a rate or what the end game is for the iqd , even most iraqis dont believe to much about how strong the goi says the iqd is , they keep their iqd outside the bank system and im sure still trust and use the american dollar above iqd , idk who the secret sauce informant is makes no difference , ive heard it all before with dates and rates a busted clock is right twice a day 🤣 .. all the best dv'ers   

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Sorry not a believer in your source he would in no way have this information no one does! Yes he may have been correct about some things in the past but I bet he never gave you the heads up at anytime the currency changed or what the rate would be over the past years??!!

However I too have been invested for 20 years and seen all kinds of gurus and sources come and go and yes some were right on a few things. I also just spoke with a friend who will remain nameless that used to post here many years ago that I haven’t  spoken with in a couple of years. This person believes we should see this possibly this month possibly. This is not from a contact or source, it’s a belief in God’s will and a vision that she has been given!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

last figure i read 70 percent iqd is outside the banking system in iraq , but hey if they have brought most all of it in now then thats great news and what the cbi claims needs to happen they have been trying every tactic for years.

thanks carello ...cheers 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

I will also add my friend has been 100% correct about many things that has happened in life before they happened down to every detail and has communicated it beforehand! Is it 100% every time no but through the power of prayer and visions and answers she believes it could be this month. Maybe it’s correct maybe it not but for now I choose to believe what she has said to me! Hoping and praying this is our month guess we will see!!

All the articles and news also lead us to believe more than another time in this investment that we should see a significant change in value sooner rather than later IMO!!

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

54 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Sorry not a believer in your source he would in no way have this information no one does! Yes he may have been correct about some things in the past but I bet he never gave you the heads up at anytime the currency changed or what the rate would be over the past years??!!

However I too have been invested for 20 years and seen all kinds of gurus and sources come and go and yes some were right on a few things. I also just spoke with a friend who will remain nameless that used to post here many years ago that I haven’t  spoken with in a couple of years. This person believes we should see this possibly this month possibly. This is not from a contact or source, it’s a belief in God’s will and a vision that she has been given!

Dang, now I'm going to spend the rest of the day trying to figure out who you're talking about 😄

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Saudi Arabia let the cat out of the bag with the article below. Iraq will, IMHO, be recognized as a full member of the WTO at their next meeting February 26,29 2024. What does that mean for us? We all know: Iraq has accepted Article 8 and has a new exchange rate. The rate change could take place tomorrow through February 26, again, IMHO. Read the last line of this article.

Saudi Arabia strongly supports Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

1705490261350.jpeg2024-01-17 04:17

News / On Wednesday, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia expressed its support system" rel="">support for Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization, especially after the removal of the political obstacles that prevented it. 

The Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated in a statement today that the Undersecretary for Political Planning Affairs, Ambassador Hisham Al-Alawi, along with Ambassador Saqr Abdullah Al-Muqbel, received the head of the team charged with negotiating Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization, and his accompanying delegation, at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs building in Baghdad, in the presence of Hussein Younis, Head of the Economic Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The statement quoted the agent as saying during the meeting that: The Iraqi government is interested in openness to international organizations, and has a desire to activate Iraq’s presence in international forums, explaining that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs seeks to enhance regional and international cooperation alongside the relevant ministries in the government. 

He pointed out that Iraq has natural and human resources and a specialized workforce in many fields that deserve to be provided with job opportunities, expressing his hope that Iraq’s accession to such organizations will contribute to providing such opportunities by increasing investments in the private sector in light of the current openness and the government’s plans. To develop the economy and develop its various sectors.

For his part, the head of the Saudi delegation confirmed that the Kingdom believes that Iraq is a country that has chosen peace and stability and seeks to achieve economic development, pointing to the importance of Iraq to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from an economic standpoint. 

The Saudi delegation noted that the Kingdom believes that the ""political obstacles that prevent Iraq from joining the World Trade Organization have been removed"", stressing that the Kingdom’s government supports Iraq’s desire to enter global economic institutions.

Great articles you have been posting thanks!! Iraq cannot be a full excepted member in the WTO at their current exchange rate period!! For them to be a Full member their rate has to be atleast on par with the US Dollar I do remember reading that somewhere a long time ago!!! Maybe someone knows or can come up with the article or guidelines that Iraq has to complete to become a member?.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

Saudi Arabia let the cat out of the bag with the article below. Iraq will, IMHO, be recognized as a full member of the WTO at their next meeting February 26,29 2024. What does that mean for us? We all know: Iraq has accepted Article 8 and has a new exchange rate. The rate change could take place tomorrow through February 26, again, IMHO. Read the last line of this article.

News / On Wednesday, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia expressed its support system" rel="">support for Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization, especially after the removal of the political obstacles that prevented it. 

The Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated in a statement today that the Undersecretary for Political Planning Affairs, Ambassador Hisham Al-Alawi, along with Ambassador Saqr Abdullah Al-Muqbel, received the head of the team charged with negotiating Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization, and his accompanying delegation, at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs building in Baghdad, in the presence of Hussein Younis, Head of the Economic Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The statement quoted the agent as saying during the meeting that: The Iraqi government is interested in openness to international organizations, and has a desire to activate Iraq’s presence in international forums, explaining that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs seeks to enhance regional and international cooperation alongside the relevant ministries in the government. 

He pointed out that Iraq has natural and human resources and a specialized workforce in many fields that deserve to be provided with job opportunities, expressing his hope that Iraq’s accession to such organizations will contribute to providing such opportunities by increasing investments in the private sector in light of the current openness and the government’s plans. To develop the economy and develop its various sectors.

For his part, the head of the Saudi delegation confirmed that the Kingdom believes that Iraq is a country that has chosen peace and stability and seeks to achieve economic development, pointing to the importance of Iraq to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from an economic standpoint. 

The Saudi delegation noted that the Kingdom believes that the ""political obstacles that prevent Iraq from joining the World Trade Organization have been removed"", stressing that the Kingdom’s government supports Iraq’s desire to enter global economic institutions.

:twothumbs::twothumbs::twothumbs:

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, Carrello said:

🙏boom

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

For them to be a Full member their rate has to be atleast on par with the US Dollar I do remember reading that somewhere a long time ago!!!

Not sure about the parity but I know they have to be pegged or floating and cannot be tied to gold as per IMF/WTO agreeemnts…

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2