Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary and political movement to put the oil and gas law to a vote within Parliament

yota691

On 6/10/2023 at 2:38 PM, yota691 said:

From the articles in the passing of the Budget and all the back and forth with disagreements and wants, refers back to the oil and gas law. Bank deposit, % revenue sharing, the citizens getting a kickback. It's unfolding right in front Iraq. Hopefully after passing the 3 year Budget, this will be a breeze..lol probably shouldn't had stated that...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It will be a breaded after a few shows have been thrown for a couple of years.

• Thanks 2

Parliamentary conquest: The passage of the oil and gas law is subject to a signal from the government

Parliamentary conquest: The passage of the oil and gas law is subject to a signal from the government

Information / Baghdad.

The Fatah Alliance parliamentary bloc confirmed the existence of a comprehensive political consensus to pass the oil and gas law after the adoption of the budget, indicating that the parliament is waiting for the government to complete the final draft of the law.

ย 

Ali Turki, a member of parliament for the coalition, said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that "all political forces are determined to approve the oil and gas law, especially after the problems that appeared when discussing the federal budget of the state," stressing that "Parliament will proceed with the legislation of the law as soon as possible."

"The previous draft of the oil and gas law contravenes the decisions of the Federal Court and the Court of Paris on the sale of the region's oil, so the government must draft a draft that guarantees the fulfillment of judicial decisions," he said.

He called on the government to "seek the assistance of experts in oil and law to draft legislation in order to ensure that justice is served."

The MP for the Fatah Alliance, Muhammad Karim, had confirmed in a previous statement to Al-Maalouma that the decision to vote on the articles on the Kurdistan region in the draft federal general budget will pave the way for the adoption of the oil and gas law.ย Finished 25m

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

โ€œParliamentย will proceed with the legislation of the HCL law as soon as possible."

ย 

The HCL was already discussed when they approved theย Oil agreement

between the federal government and the Kurdistan region.

The Kurdistan region will receive 12.67% of the federal budget, aboutย 

$12 billion dollars a year.

ย 

Oil Agreement done โœ…ย 

Budget 2023-2024-2025 done โœ…ย 

ย 

Go HCL

Go Stronger Dinar $1+

I really like your enthusiasm LB....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

6 hours ago, Laid Back said:

โ€œParliamentย will proceed with the legislation of the HCL law as soon as possible."

ย 

The HCL was already discussed when they approved theย Oil agreement

between the federal government and the Kurdistan region.

The Kurdistan region will receive 12.67% of the federal budget, aboutย 

$12 billion dollars a year.

ย 

Oil Agreement done โœ…ย 

Budget 2023-2024-2025 done โœ…ย 

ย 

Go HCL

Go Stronger Dinar $1+

Yepโ€ฆ.sounds great ๐Ÿ‘ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Question: would they pass a 3 year Investment Budget, if they didn't already agree on the oil and gas law?ย 

ย 

Nope.

ย 

Why not? All the money for the next 3 years depends on the flow of money and the rules surrounding the flow of money, for the next 3 years....which is contained in the oil and gas law. We're already done, in my opinion.ย 

ย 

It's a done deal.ย 

ย 

However, feel free to give me a lol....I don't mind egg on my face!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 11

56 minutes ago, Rochester said:

Question: would they pass a 3 year Investment Budget, if they didn't already agree on the oil and gas law?ย 

ย 

Nope.

ย 

Why not? All the money for the next 3 years depends on the flow of money and the rules surrounding the flow of money, for the next 3 years....which is contained in the oil and gas law. We're already done, in my opinion.ย 

ย 

It's a done deal.ย 

ย 

However, feel free to give me a lol....I don't mind egg on my face!

agree 100%๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

post-image

Parliamentary Committee: The road is paved for approving the oil and gas law

15:19ย ย 2023-06-17ย ย 21ย ย Policyย 0
ย 

A member of the Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, Zainab Jumaa Al-Moussawi, considered, on Saturday, that the road has become a paved path for the adoption of stalled laws, the most important of which is the oil and gas law.

ย 

Al-Moussawi said, in a statement received by "Al-Mutalaa", that "after approving the financial budget for the years (ย 2023-2024-2025ย ), the road is now paved for the approval of suspended laws from previous parliamentary sessions, the most important of which is the oil and gas law, which will draw a map of oil in Iraq and solve problems between the federal government." And the Kurdistan Regional Government guarantees the rights of both parties.

ย 

Al-Moussawi indicated, "The Oil and Gas Committee is working to prepare the appropriate ground for approving the law very soon," revealing "the existence of political interference working to obstruct the legislation of this law within the House of Representatives."

ย 

Al-Moussawi confirmed in an interview with the official agency, followed by "Al-Ghad Press", that "there are political forces that do not want to solve the Iraqi economic problems," noting that "the Oil and Gas Committee is working hard to remove obstacles and resolve differences between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

Parliamentary Oil: The road has become paved for the adoption of broken laws, the most important of which is the oil and gas law

Iraq

14:23 - 2023-06-17

ย 

111762023_71262023_61262023_464654.jpg

Today, Saturday, the Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee confirmed that the road has become a paved path for the adoption of stalled laws, the most important of which is the oil and gas law, while it revealed that there are some obstacles to the legislation of the law.

Committee member Zainab Juma al-Moussawi said, "After approving the financial budget for the years (2023-2024-2025), the road is now paved for the approval of suspended laws from previous parliamentary sessions, the most important of which is the oil and gas law, which will draw a map of oil in Iraq and solve problems between the federal government and the Iraqi government." Kurdistan Region and guarantees the rights of both parties.

Al-Moussawi added, "The Oil and Gas Committee is working to prepare the appropriate ground for approving the law very soon," revealing "the presence of political interference working to obstruct the legislation of this law within the House of Representatives."

And she stressed that "there are political forces that do not want to solve the Iraqi economic problems," noting that "the Oil and Gas Committee is working hard to remove obstacles and resolve differences between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil."

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Parliamentary Committee: We are working to prepare the appropriate ground for the approval of the oil and gas law soon
14315.jpg
ย 

Economy News - Baghdad

The Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee confirmed on Saturday that the road has become paved for the adoption of stalled laws, the most important of which is the Oil and Gas Law.
Committee member Zainab Juma al-Musawi said that "after the approval of the financial budget for the years (2023-2024-2025), the road is now paved for the adoption of laws suspended from previous parliamentary sessions, the most important of which is the oil and gas law, which will draw the oil map in Iraq, solve problems between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government and guarantee the rights of both parties."
Al-Moussawi added that "the oil and gas committee is working to prepare the appropriate ground for the adoption of the law very soon," revealing that "there are political interference working to obstruct the legislation of this law within the House of Representatives."
She stressed that "there are political forces that do not want to solve the Iraqi economic problems," noting that "the Oil and Gas Committee is working hard to remove obstacles and resolve differences between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil," according to the official agency.

ย 

Viewsย 60

Addedย 2023/06/17 - 4:52 PM

• Upvote 8

My first tour in 2004, damn itโ€™s been a minute. I would buy it at the bazaar thatโ€™s why Iโ€™ve always laughed when people say itโ€™s a scam. No, itโ€™s an actual currency being used, itโ€™s just a real select group of people using it.ย 
Itโ€™s time to move on! It finally actually looks like it might.ย 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

If I had a dollar every time they mentioned the HCL being passed the last 12 years of me being in this, I wouldn't need this RV.

ย 

Always at the top of the list of "important bills" for each new parliament to address....ย ย :rake:

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3