Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary and political movement to approve the oil and gas law.. 3 features of the project, most notably ending the disputes between Baghdad and Erbil

yota691

1 hour ago, lmb4321 said:

I'm Hoping for An All-Time March "Day" Before Ramadan.......

Bring on the News 6ly....

Seems like the News is pointing at this direction.....

Then we can pay our taxes before April 15th....lol...

The IRS wins too.....

👍

No comment

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, southbeach said:

would think Iraq told US Fed last week they were going to do this.

They did tell the US and the US helped them set up a system to pay China. I read a legitimate article on another site that explained the process. If I can find the article here, I will come back and reference it.  This was the “second package” they were revealing the middle of the month.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

They did tell the US and the US helped them set up a system to pay China. I read a legitimate article on another site that explained the process. If I can find the article here, I will come back and reference it.  This was the “second package” they were revealing the middle of the month.

Link I referenced: 

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

man pitch you trying out for a guru position ..... razzing u ....all the best

Not a guru, I just read a lot.  I'm waiting to see if some information I read about is going to happen.  If it is true the loss of the Petro Dollar will not be a significant problem for the US.  The US is not going to fall off the table and turn into a 3rd world Country no matter what some doom and gloomers are peddling.  When the Reset happens the USA will lead.  Yes, there will be a big adjustment for many Americans but we'll get through it like we did in the 70's and our parents and grandparents did in the Great Depression.  There were many millionaires minted in the 70's and some in the 30's.  It's all about being positive and looking for opportunity.  It's very possible that many on this site who have invested in Dinar, Metals, and Cryptos will do very well.  

My glass is always half full.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 5

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Not a guru, I just read a lot.  I'm waiting to see if some information I read about is going to happen.  If it is true the loss of the Petro Dollar will not be a significant problem for the US.  The US is not going to fall off the table and turn into a 3rd world Country no matter what some doom and gloomers are peddling.  When the Reset happens the USA will lead.  Yes, there will be a big adjustment for many Americans but we'll get through it like we did in the 70's and our parents and grandparents did in the Great Depression.  There were many millionaires minted in the 70's and some in the 30's.  It's all about being positive and looking for opportunity.  It's very possible that many on this site who have invested in Dinar, Metals, and Cryptos will do very well.  

Had to give you a POW! Yes sir we're definitely going to be alright! I be wondering where in the HECK do people come up with the dollar is crashing etc..When we exchange our Dinars for dollars and pay our taxes well it definitely will contribute to enhancing the 💵. No matter how annoying at times this Dinar ride has been my glass is half full as well.👊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Shh! you might get the non capitalist TDS people (OMB) stirred up and they might come after you through their wokeness and cancel you!  Because we all know capitalism is bad - its racist (according to the latest summit in Davos) it's destroying our climate and of course it is against the alphabet soup people, etc. There is no opportunity anymore, only equity, according to the DIE ...ooops... DEI people. /s

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Pitcher said:

God bless you man

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Parliamentary Committee: Continuous meetings to overcome the controversial points of the draft oil and gas law

upload_1677609995_362684506.jpg
 Political
  •  Today, 21:46

Baghdad - Conscious - Falih Al-Obaidi
The Parliamentary Committee on Oil, Gas and Natural Resources confirmed on Tuesday the tendency to hold continuous meetings to overcome the controversial points of the draft oil and gas law, while noting that the associated gas investment contracts will enter into force with the issuance of the Federal Budget Law for the current fiscal year.

Committee member Intisar al-Musawi told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "Gas projects will enter into force with the issuance of the upcoming budget law, after the signing of the fifth licensing rounds," noting that "associated gas is the second resource after oil, and the government has focused to work on it to cover the local need."
Al-Moussawi added, "The contracts for the licensing rounds include 5 exploration blocks, where a contract was signed with the UAE Crescent Company and the Chinese company GUC, and a third contract with the French company Total that will contribute to the desalination of seawater and the development of the Artawi field, in addition to other projects related to oil."
She pointed out that "the oil and gas law, which is being prepared, is one of the most important laws that the Iraqi government will rely on in the file of oil investments, as oil is the main resource of the budget."
Al-Moussawi explained that "so far the obstacles to the adoption of this law have not been discussed, and we are waiting for the formulas of the amendments that will be made to it, and there will be continuous meetings in the coming days for the purpose of discussing the obstacles to the adoption of the oil and gas law," pointing out that no final agreement has been reached on the delivery of oil in the Kurdistan region to the central government.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Great news in Iraq but not good here in the US.  How will we exchange our dinars and VND if all the banks collapse? My husband and I are too old to travel and are having health problems.  We have been waiting for 18 years.  Unfortunately, we can't find any tax person or CPA that knows what we are talking about.  It is scary and frustrating and I sometimes wish that I had never gotten into this.                                                                                                                                                         Where is Adam Montana?  I haven't seen any posts from him on the Dinar 

gurus.  I would like to e-mail him to ask him one or two questions. Hope he is well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, RV-2-Day said:

Another way to look at this,  When the dollar takes a dive the Dinar your holding is a diversification into another currency that is backed by oil. 

Heck,,, maybe the dollar will dive enough that all of the dinar holders might just see a 1 to 1 exchange rate.  And Iraq wouldn't even have to bring the value of their dinar up at all. 

• Haha 1