Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to ask for prayers for my husband. Jimmy was diagnosed with brain cancer 3-13-21 he had brain surgery 3+16-21.   It is a fast moving cancer. We have been in this dinar adventure since th

Praying for you and Jimmy!  My niece had glioblastoma a very aggressive brain cancer....incurable and was given two months to live.  That was nearly nine years ago.  Always remember that God has the f

As we can all see, DV is more than just an investment following site. We have grown  to become more of a community or family. The outpouring of support here is obvious and beautiful.

Posted Images

Prayers for Jimmy and all of the family will going up 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

My niece was treated with a very rare cancer at MD Anderson , we all have the highest respect for them .9

• Like 2

Praying for you and Jimmy!  My niece had glioblastoma a very aggressive brain cancer....incurable and was given two months to live.  That was nearly nine years ago.  Always remember that God has the final say!  Take care.

🙏🙏🙏

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2