Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 6 January 2021

Adam Montana

17 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

"2021"... that was weird to type in the thread title!

Happy Wednesday everyone, and welcome to another rousing edition of "The Weekly"!

We don't have any guest speakers, we're not giving away ginsu knives, but we do have a great chance of "YOU GET AN HCL! YOU GET AN HCL! EVERYONE GETS AN HCL!!!" in the near future!

dXd4NX.gif

I know, we can't wait for that to be "in the rearview", but some things take time.

While we wait, I sure hope you're paying attention - and making money - while so much good stuff is happening in the crypto world! Check this thread out, for example. As one member stated... it's "so easy a caveman can do it".

:twothumbs: 

BTC is currently in the $34,000 range. (I was telling you to buy it before it was $600, I got adamant about it at the $600 mark, and I've been touting it ever since... is now when you decide to listen? Because I'm still suggesting you get some. And we have a full dedicated section in VIP!" rel="">VIP to guide you! Click here.)

Coinbase is filing has filed for their IPO.

Bloomberg: JP Morgan says BTC could see $146,000. (It's currently under 35,000 in case you missed that.)

The first crypto transaction bought pizza... because that's how much they were worth at that time.

f6e09dd5-af0a-4097-ae9e-72cf175bf6eb.jpg

If you want to put in only $41 in a coinbase account and buy just $41 worth of crypto, you can do that!

There is ZERO reason to not own at least a few satoshis.

If anything I just said is confusing, just hop into our VIP!" rel="">VIP crypto section and ask away - we love talking about it almost as much as we love the profits.

:pirateship: 

Join the Weekly Powerball Pool: HERE.

Have a fantastic day, and 

GOOOO RRRRVVVVV!!!!!!

:tiphat:

- Adam 

Thanks buddy for all you do for this group

• Like 3

Thank you for the update Adam.  I’m ready for Opra to say, “and you get an HCL and so do you Pitcher”.  😂 😆 

I appreciate you allowing my file to post charts again.  I can’t erase it so getting more memory worked out.  

9 months ago I didn’t know one thing about Cryptos.  I owned a handful of BTC but only bought some to shut up a family member who was bugging me to buy some.  My buy in was around 2500 and I still own them.  

After reading a few members posts in the VIP I decided to give Cryptos a try.  A big Thank you to

CL, NEPats, Chuck, 6ly, and all the others who posted about Cryptos in the VIP.  It’s been an exciting ride.  I know charts and ETH looked like it was ready to run.  Geez, it doubled in less than 2 months and I was hooked. It really isn’t so easy a caveman can do it but it’s a lot easier than trading the current Stock Market imo.  

Cryptos are the future and it’s probably a smart move to embrace the change rather than put your head in the sand.  I will be sharing more charts in the future.  Today’s big winner for me was LINK and XLM.  

05305AD4-AEB8-4A0B-9BEF-E9EA6C76566D.gif.e402b22fea249d56b3941d15540072b3.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Hello Adam and thanks for the great news, the HCL is getting closer and closer (hopefully we get a set of ginsu knives with the RV) and then we can rest easy for a change. 

For all you do, I am (and I am sure all of us on Dinar Vets are) grateful 

And if you do give out a set of ginsu knives with each cash in, do we get a choice of handle colors......I have always wanted one or two of those things.

Have a great day and once again, thanks for all you do for us.

• Haha 4

Much appreciated Adam!!! Y’all I’ve been with DV for quite a few years. Just stepped away for the past few months and came back into VIP, to find out some absolutely amazing information about Blockchain Tech and the Crypto world. Ultimately VIP is more than worth the price you pay!! HANDS DOWN!!! Especially having the Crypto section and all of the DV members pouring out their time, and information to help you understand things. The Iraqi Dinar is an investment that will change the world and is still very much at the forefront of this community; BUT there are a lot of other investments as well that have/can/will produce amazing wealth and results for those who dig into them. Just my two cents that I want to toss out there this afternoon. Because I’m super stoked with the information that has been coming down the pipeline. 

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2