Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly CHRISTMAS EDITION 23 December 2020

Adam Montana

2 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Good morning everyone!

Christmas is two days away and I'm enjoying life with the family... but still keeping an eye on everything, and ready to roll any time and any day Iraq wants to!

I hope you have kept up with my recent updates - I've stated multiple times that I expect Iraq to release "bad" news before they RV.

Just this last weekend, it was announced that the rate would be changing to 1450...

... and yes, that is the wrong way.

Unless it's not.

Someone, please, ask me how much I'm freaking out about this "news"?

Ask me how disgruntled I am about the situation.

Ask me if I agree that this is the end, Iraq has given up, we wasted our time here.

Anyone... anyone?

:lol:

I'm not surprised, not even a little bit, and quite frankly... I'm even more excited about the prospect of a near future RV.

With an official announcement of the move to devalue the currency, many people will be running to sell their "now worthless and doomed" currency.

Many larger holders will almost have no choice but to take the loss, selling their dinars back.

And Iraq will be sucking up currency from the outside, decreasing the external supply, and therefore decreasing their liabilities, which makes it cheaper for them to RV.

This is not rocket science, my friends!

This is the kind of announcement they can afford to make, because it works in their benefit.

They would never announce a future increase in the exchange rate, because investors would do the opposite - rush to buy dinar, which would cost them money.

I could go on for hours. Pages and pages could be written on the reasons this is a solid move for them Pre-RV.

I'm not worried. If you are, you can simply sell your holdings down to a size that no longer worries you.

I'm certainly not doing that. 

:pirateship:

From now until Christmas, you can take advantage of a BOGO deal - Buy One, Give One! Every VIP!" rel="">VIP membership purchased between now and midnight Christmas entitles you to Give an equal amount of VIP!" rel="">VIP to anyone you want... even yourself ;) 

Just grab a VIP!" rel="">VIP product from the list below:

3 Month VIP!" rel="">VIP here.

5 Month VIP!" rel="">VIP here.

Platinum Lifetime VIP!" rel="">VIP here.

Be well, Merry Christmas, and 

GO RRRRVVVVV!!!!!!!!

:tiphat: 

- Adam

Thanks and i agree, they have a plan in motion happy holidays 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Adam

They stated in the press release that -

While taking a step towards austerity, the proposed state budget for 2021 also calls for record spending projecting a deficit of nearly $40 billion.

They are lowering the value of their currency to help the economy, yet at the same time going to spend at a $40B deficit  pace. Seems to me they would only do that if they knew the value of the dinar would be much higher in the future.

How long do you think it has to take to shake the trees for the dinar and yet not get riots from the people?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Thanks Adam, I wish all DV er’s and their wonderful family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Remember don’t eat no black eyed peas this year, we know what happened in 2020! Now I have to find a new lucky food! How about Tamales?  🤠

Merry Christmas to all here!!! I’m in for tamales Artitech! Can’t beat a good tamale with some homemade chili!!! :rodeo:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Thanks Adam, 

I agree with you completely. 

Remember everyone that Jesus is the reason for this season!

Don’t be like the little boy who had a birthday party given to him, and everyone brought presents for everyone at the party, except for the little boy. 

Many Christmas celebrations will be just like the little boys party. 

Maybe you could have a cake with Happy Birthday Jesus written on it. 

We also read the birthday and shepherds portion out of the Bible before we open our presents. 

Maybe we all will have a nice RV present on that day. 

Blessings on all, 

Desert Surfer

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just think what you were doing last Christmas. 

Could you have even come up with this scenario.

Based on Biblical prophecy it may be even more "interesting" the coming year 

Lucky (maybe not the best word) for those that have accepted Christ as their savior we know how it ends.

Merry Christmas

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3