Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

I'm gonna be gone for a little while

Just saw this as well LGD, My thoughts and prayers are with all of you! I can't imagine something like that happening, I know you're faith is strong brother! prayers on this end!

Jag..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I'm gonna be taking some time off for a while and I would like to do something that I've never done before. I would greatly welcome everyone's prayers for me and my family. Last night Lady Mer

Well it's been awhile and I wanted to drop in here and say something.   I am 56 yrs old and have never seen the kind of outpouring of love that my family and I've received in the last two we

She was the most precious child I've ever known. And in 4 weeks of life she blasted through every single wall of hatred in my life.  Lady Meredith Joy Turner brought more love in this world than I've

Scotty - I have no words

He knows my heart and feelings, just as I am sure you do as well. Look after you bride and children, share my thoughts with them if you choose. I wish I could offer more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

LGD,   so so sorry to hear this news.   There are no words that will help, only God's love and peace that will comfort you.   I also have lost a child but I won't say that I know what you are feeling.   We all have to go thru this in our own way.   And lean on God to help you understand.    You do have joy knowing that she's with Jesus, but it still hurts to not have her in your arms.    Many tears for you, my friend.    

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Like so many said , there are no words to help your sorrow and pain. I wish there were, for I have needed them many times to comfort friends and family. Just know that we are all sad and hurting with you...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I remember a minister talking about his child who had gone to Heaven.  He said he never worried about her as he had his other children.  He knew where she was.  You know God did not take her from you;  but you know He has her.  I think about the movie scene from The Shack when the father gets a glimpse of his daughter in Heaven.  She is laughing and at peace.  

My prayer is for you, your wife, and your precious girls to pull together in love and tenderness.  I come against every negative thought the devil tries to torment you with.  I pray God gives you the right words to comfort and minister to your family, and that you will feel His presence strong in your midst.  

You are loved.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

@ladyGrace'sDaddy I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I'm sorry that I'm only now seeing this!  Please Father, shelter Scotty and his family during their time of grief and healing.  Show them mercy and give them strength to carry on.  

Let me know if I can help in any way!

TJ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...