Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Committee: Federal Service Law will unify the laws on salaries and we have overcome succession

2 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I think they will move the exchange rate just a few pips to keep inflation under control. While they develop the economy.

The value of a pip can be calculated by dividing 1/10,000 or 0.0001 by the exchange rate.

So with that formula, what is your rate prediction?

• Upvote 3

Bettyboop, it appears folks are wanting to see what other folks thinks the probable window of the RV could be, so I’ll give mine. 

If Iraq votes this law in Thursday an they get that supplementary budget completed in June as they say they will, I’m thinking July is a great window for the CBI to make a move with the Dinar. 

Floridian made mention of them telling us what their gonna do an kinda wondering why, I’m in the belief that they can no longer hide what their intentions are an the news articles just verifies it...

All this in my opinion of course. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, DoD said:

Bettyboop, it appears folks are wanting to see what other folks thinks the probable window of the RV could be, so I’ll give mine. 

If Iraq votes this law in Thursday an they get that supplementary budget completed in June as they say they will, I’m thinking July is a great window for the CBI to make a move with the Dinar. 

Floridian made mention of them telling us what their gonna do an kinda wondering why, I’m in the belief that they can no longer hide what their intentions are an the news articles just verifies it...

All this in my opinion of course. 

I agree with laidback that initially it will move enough to control inflation. But I think it is possible that it will continue in this vain at a reasonably fast pace until they get it to where they want it before going international. Despite the tensions in the region they suddenly seem to be moving at rocket speed, (considering it is Iraq) as if there is a sudden urgency. If Sadar continues to encourage these protests who know if they might even force the camels into a gallop! However, I feel he is forcing the government because he is plum sick and tired of their tomorrow attitude and also for the benefit of the citizens. I would be delighted if it goes in July. Like many of us i am ready to retire and do other things.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Despite the tensions in the region they suddenly seem to be moving at rocket speed, (considering it is Iraq) as if there is a sudden urgency.

It could be that Iran is holding hundreds of billions of dinar. And the pressure is coming from them to revalue.  That would prop up Iran’s economy. At least temporarily. I know that it would surely prop up my economy. Take it for what it’s worth this is just me  thinking out loud. 😎

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It would not sunrise me if they hold millions of dinar and it is a good possibility that this is where the pressure is coming from. Like you it would greatly improve my economy and in all honesty once it is gone and I have exchanged, all hell can break out with Iran as far as I am concerned. I think we are all aware something needs to be done about them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Parliamentary efforts to include the private sector in retirement

Political | 08:19 - 22/05/2019

Baghdad - Mawazine News 
The Labor, Social Affairs, Migration and Displacement Committee is seeking to amend the Social Security Law by adding clauses that include the inclusion of workers in the private sector for retirement, as well as state employees. 
"The committee is working with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to amend the social security law and to add clauses that include workers in private companies and the private sector to retire from the state," said Raad al-Dahlaki, chairman of the committee. 
He explained that "the purpose of the amendment is to guarantee the rights of civil society employees, as well as workers in the government departments and reduce the phenomenon of dependence on government function."
"The amendment to the law was sent from the ministry to the Council of State and we await its arrival in parliament, to put the finishing touches." 
He pointed out that "the committee is also working with the Ministry of Labor to develop a study of indicators of poverty in Iraq and reach the poor classes and work to raise the standard of living through private projects that return them with the financial returns continued."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Parliamentary proposal to merge the Investment Commission of the Iraq Reconstruction Council

Political | 08:28 - 23/05/2019

Baghdad - Mawazeen News The 
Committee on Economy and Investment Parliamentary Committee, during the next few years, to accept the proposal to amend the investment law, which includes the integration of the Investment Commission with the Supreme Council for the reconstruction of Iraq, and aims to promote investment reality and provide an environment conducive to entry of investors and reduce corruption. 
"The government has adopted a set of ideas to promote the investment reality, and with the turn of many countries of the world to invest in Iraq, the executive authority must create the appropriate climate for investment from legislation and laws that contribute to the establishment of the ground," said Hamid al-Moussawi, a member of the committee. Attractive to foreign investment so we need to amend the investment law. "
"The National Investment Authority needs the support of the government and to develop itself, which generated the idea of legislation of the Supreme Council for Reconstruction and the integration of the Investment Authority within the law," he said, adding that "the draft law is before the Economic Commission of Representatives to study." 
"The new law will limit corruption in the investment sectors and at the same time will be a roadmap for investors at home and abroad," he said. "The most important advantages of amending the investment law is that the investment opportunity will be granted within 15 days of applying for investment." 
Moussawi pointed out that "the proposed law is in the government and is determined according to the vision of the Prime Minister and we agree with them to resolve the issue of investment." Ended 29 / a 43

• Upvote 1

15347.jpg

Emaar Construction

Economy News _ Baghdad

A member of the committee to follow up the implementation of the government program and strategic planning, Aras Habib Karim, on Thursday, that the House of Representatives began to develop sound plans to resolve the housing crisis. 
"The housing crisis is still one of the most important obstacles to development in our country," Habib said in a statement received by Al-Iktissad News. "We still need millions of housing units across Iraq." 
Habib added, "I can say that we have now begun through the committees specialized in the House of Representatives to develop sound plans to resolve this issue." 
"The housing file will put an end to the problems and obstacles of social, economic, development and investment," he said, stressing that "sound planning and strong will are able to begin the steps confident in the direction of achieving this noble goal." 

Number of Views 8   Date Added 23/05/2019

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Halabousi is directed to proceed with the legislative procedures for the adoption of the Federal Court Act

Political | 06:48 - 23/05/2019

image.png.622c58e721ba889a3492aa4f7ca0d476.png

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=48086

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
The President of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Halabousi, on Thursday, to proceed and speed up legislative procedures; to approve the Federal Court Law, and the second reading of the draft law in the next session. 
The Information Office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, in a statement received / Mawazine News / a copy of it, that "at the request of the Federal Supreme Court of the House of Representatives to legislate an alternative article within the law of the Court before the Council; in view of the existence of a legal vacuum and legislation, Article (3) of the law issued by the National Authority Legislative Decree No. (30) of 2005, which states: The Federal Supreme Court consists of a president and eight members are appointed by the Presidency Council on the nomination of the Supreme Judicial Council in consultation with the judicial councils in the region, Is provided for in paragraph ) Of the forty - fourth article of the State Administration Law for thetransitional period. "
The statement continued: "The President of the House of Representatives, directed to proceed and speed up legislative procedures; to approve the law of the Court long-awaited, and address the constitutional vacuum; pursuant to the provisions of Article (92 / II) of the Constitution, and the second reading of the draft law in the next meeting."

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1

Halaboussi Office: Presentation of the Federal Court Act for the second reading at the next session

Date of release:: 2019/5/23 18:49177 times read
Halaboussi Office: Presentation of the Federal Court Act for the second reading at the next session

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Office of the President of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Halabousi, the draft bill of the Federal Court for the second reading in the next parliament session.
A statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "at the request of the Federal Supreme Court of the House of Representatives to legislate an alternative article within the law of the court before the Council; in view of the existence of a legal vacuum and legislative, after the court's ruling unconstitutional article 3 of the law that Issued by the National Authority Legislative Decree No. 30 of 2005, which reads: The Federal Supreme Court consists of the President and eight members are appointed by the Presidency Council on the nomination of the Supreme Judicial Council in consultation with the judicial councils in the region as provided in paragraph (e) of Article IV Forty of s N. State Administration for the transitional period. "
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, according to the statement, "to proceed and speed up the legislative procedures; to approve the law of the Court long-awaited, and address the constitutional vacuum; pursuant to the provisions of Article (92 / II) of the Constitution, and the second reading of the draft law in the next meeting."
  • Thanks 3

The Presidency of the Parliament is considering decisions to prevent imports and activate the local product

19:19 - 23/05/2019
60871322_2253657498075740_68768965110121

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/05/23/408005/

Information / Baghdad

The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Hassan al-Kaabi, on Thursday, held a dialogue session immediately after Eid al-Fitr, sponsored by the House of Representatives and with the participation of the committees of agriculture, economy and investment parliamentary, and the presence of all parties, sectors, personalities and associations concerned, aims to develop realistic solutions and binding decisions on the subject of import And activate the national product.

"The Deputy Speaker of the Parliament received a number of importers and traders of foodstuffs and businessmen, in the presence of the Chairman of the Committee on Agriculture MP Salam Al-Shammari and the deputies of the committees of agriculture, economy and investment Deputies of (Yahya al-Ithawi, Abboud al-Issawi, Nofal Sharif, Mohamed Amin Fares, Nehru Mahmoud). "

He added that "the expanded meeting during which the details of the previous parliament's decision regarding the protection of the product and the prevention of the import of poultry, eggs and fish."

Al-Kaabi stressed the importance of consistency of visions and the maturity of immediate and strategic proposals between the legislative and executive authorities and the various investment companies and trade union and border institutions, private and sectoral sectors, businessmen and concerned parties regarding the economic aspects and balance between the need of the market and imports.

He stressed the need to "work on a set of recommendations and decisions concerning the overall economic situation in the country and develop quick and effective solutions on the lack of commitment to the agricultural calendar and the high prices of domestic products that accompany the prevention of foreign imports," noting the importance of mapping a productive process is committed to everyone, Taking into account the level of income of the Iraqi individual. " End 25 n

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Halabousi is directed to proceed with the legislative procedures for the adoption of the Federal Court Act

Halabousi directed to proceed and speed up the legislative procedures for the adoption of the Federal Court Act

Baghdad - conscious

The head of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halabousi on Thursday, to proceed and speed up the legislative procedures for the adoption of the Federal Court Act.

The following is the text of the statement of the Information Office of the Speaker: "At the request of the Federal Supreme Court of the House of Representatives to legislate an alternative article within the law of the Court before the Council; in view of the existence of a legal vacuum and legislation, after the court's ruling unconstitutionality Article (3) The Supreme Federal Court is composed of a president and eight members who are appointed by the Presidency Council upon nomination by the Supreme Judicial Council in consultation with the judicial councils in the Region as provided for in paragraph (e) Of Article IV and Four Of the Transitional Administration Law.

The President of the House of Representatives directed to proceed and speed up the legislative procedures; to approve the law of the Court long-awaited, and address the constitutional vacuum; pursuant to the provisions of Article (92 / II) of the Constitution, and the second reading of the draft law in the next session.

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance shows the ways of distributing salaries of retirees

Parliamentary finance shows the ways of distributing salaries of retirees

New mechanisms followed by the Central Bank and banks to facilitate receipt
Baghdad / Al-Sabah
The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Wednesday new mechanisms to be followed by the Central Bank and banks to facilitate the receipt of retirees for their monthly salaries without the momentum or burdens after the adoption of monthly payment instead of payment every two months. The member of the Committee Ahmed al-Saffar, in a press statement, "The issue of payment of salaries will be according to specific time periods, whether every half a month or weekly or monthly or every two months or semi-annual," noting that "Iraq depends on the mechanism of payment of monthly salaries, "For many years, with the exception of pensioners, pensions were paid every two months." He pointed out that there is a tendency from the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance to settle the salaries of retirees through the adoption of a bank to withdraw or retain salaries and withdraw If necessary, through the Visa Card at any time needs cash. "
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary Committee: Federal Service Law will unify the laws on salaries and we have overcome succession