Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halabousi: It is time for the Iraqis to feel their wealth

Mary B

This un-paid loan thing is not new to the thieves of the world. It's done

in the states all the time.The bank lends money to friends knowing they have

no intention of paying it back. They then foreclose on the collateral to find out

it's worthless.  Which they knew all along . Called "friends in high places"  lol

1220181102651497637656.jpg

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alak, said that the bank is facing challenges due to financial policies, stressing that the widening gap between non-oil revenues Which covers only 10 per cent of expenditures and the reliance on oil resources to cover the remaining expenditures, has caused the country to face a problem with the decline in oil prices in recent years. 

He added that this heavy reliance on oil increases the risk rates and increases the pressure on the Central Bank to cover the gap, noting that oil revenues fell about 70 per cent, while the government reduced about 20 per cent of its expenses, to compensate for this reduction.

The bank maintains a high level of foreign reserves and continues its efforts to stabilize the local currency, control inflation and increase economic growth in the country. 

He pointed to the widening of the volume of non-performing loans in Iraq to reach 6 trillion dinars out of 37 trillion dinars, which is the total volume of loans, stressing that banks cut 2.5 trillion dinars of profits or 16% of capital to cover this problem, calling for the need to strengthen the rule of law To face the phenomenon of non-performing loans. 

For his part, the President of the Association of Iraqi private banks, "Wadih al-Hanal", in his speech during the conference, "The Association seeks to create greater opportunities for private banks through dealing with them on an equal footing with government banks, especially in the area of settling salaries of employees."

He continued: "The Association will continue its efforts to achieve the objectives of financial inclusion in accordance with the perspective of the Central Bank of Iraq and in the framework of his hard work and strategic plans. And continue to work to remove obstacles to the creation of a network of correspondents from foreign banks, which will restore Iraqi banking relations to normal. 

For his part, said the Chairman of the Board of the Arab Monetary Fund,"Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi," in his speech, "The Central Bank has great efforts in support of the Iraqi economy, and maintained the stability of the currency and adopted several actions and initiatives that will enhance thefinancial situation of Iraq ."

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/137270/%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B0%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Abadi warns of something that will weaken the state and sacrifice victory

09:14 - 11/12/2018

Baghdad - Mawazine News 
warned former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, that the sacrifice of the achievement of a major victory on the organization of a preacher through the insistence of the Iraqi political system on the political performance sectarian sectarianism and work on the agenda of foreigners inside Iraq, which re-aligns and sectarian fronts and weaken the state and paralyzed Its capabilities and the reproduction of climates that have been created for (urging) to do its capabilities. 
"The battle to eliminate Da'ash was not easy and as prime minister and commander-in-chief of the armed forces, I was aware that the battle of liberation is not only military, but also multi-tasking, military, security, intelligence, economic, cultural, media, And agendas ".
"In the depth of the story of the management of the global battle fought by Iraq and its leadership and its people in every literal and in the most difficult political, economic and social conditions and the most complex equations of regional and international conflict." 
He explained that "the circumstances of the management of the battle was more difficult than the battle on the ground where we had to manage by invoking all the contradictions and possibilities and overlap of files." 
In response to a question about the most serious challenge represented by the organization is no longer existent, said Abadi, "I have to emphasize here that the value of victory over Dahesh lies in the crushing of his regional project aimed at redrawing the map of countries and communities on the basis of geopolitical reconciliation," noting that "Iraqis With their blood and their will, they saved the region and the world from the largest violent divisive project. "
"He urged the world to realize the value of Iraq's victory, which broke the option of the comprehensive Dahesh project and broke it value and civilization as it broke militarily and security as crushed as a war of communities and sects and crushed as a violent tool in the conflict strategies of the region. 
On the situation of Iraq after a year of victory over the "preacher," says the former Prime Minister that "Iraq emerged stronger community, military and security, and is persistently to address all the repercussions and remnants produced by the cycle of violence and destruction Da'ashi community and age.
In response to a question about the participation of the international coalition in the war against Da'ash, Abadi said that "there is a serious contribution to most of the world in the battles of liberation and humanitarian relief efforts, and I thank them again, but I assure at the same time that the victory was Iraqi and the role of the world was supportive and supportive, "The nations of the world should not fight victory and glory is Iraqi blood and determination formulated by Iraq's religious, political, military and cultural symbols and wrote chapters of the sacrifices of the people of various nationalities and sects, thanking the world but victory Iraqi."
On the situation of the terrorist organization today, one year after breaking its shack and the end of the so-called "state of the caliphate," Abadi says, "I confirm that we have completed a courageous entity and its project and we have militarily backed off and will not be able to take control of the land again. Our cities are safer and more secure than ever. "He added that" there are pockets of this organization and sleeper cells here and there, but they are being dealt with militarily and security every day. We have to continue to end the organization, thought, culture and media, which is an international mission, not just an Iraqi one. "Terrorism is international and there is no need to adopt international obstacles at various levels to eradicate it."
Abadi said at the end of his speech that he feared that "the achievement of a major victory on the organization of calling for the elimination of sectarianism and the achievement of security and national sovereignty through the insistence of the Iraqi political system on the political performance sectarian sectarianism and work on the agenda of foreigners inside Iraq, Weakening the state and crippling its capabilities and re-creating the climate that has created (to urge) to do its capabilities. " 
Internationally, Abadi expressed the "fear that some countries in the region and the world have not yet realized the threat of terrorism and its ability to destroy societies and nations and continue to employ violence and terrorism as a tool of conflict in the battles of strategic interests." 
Abadi called on everyone "internally, regionally and internationally to benefit from the lesson well by deepening dialogues, understandings and agreements to extinguish the hotbeds of constant tension so that our societies will enjoy security, peace, coexistence and prosperity."

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

It just might be me. But I get tired of the haha crap. When I see this I think of a teenager that cant fight his way out of a paper bag that has the loudest mouth on the playground.

I just find it childish and non-productive on the site is all. I mean what is the poster's point in posting silly bump bumps and goober comments? I don't get it.

And what's with the butthurt?  He's on ignore now, I don't sit here all day analyzing people or this site. You can block me if you don't like my input if I offend anyone here.

I won't bore anyone with how I make money but I look at a macro picture...a bigger take on economics, not as much politically, real facts as opposed to opinions and chatter. Maybe's that's why mindless posts annoy me occasionally here.

I dig this site for news that people like Yota, Socal Dinar, Butifldrm, and lately Mary B bring...no fluff or hopium/emotionally-laced BS. If that's negative to people no big whoop, can't help how people take it.

I refuse to live in a fantasy world, this currency will NOT be turned on at three dollars like a slot machine handle, the forex and currency world don't work like that. It would gradually gain value over time from supply and demand ie. the chinese yuan, their ETF'S, etc. If you want real facts, look at a county's index funds, and what they trade at /bid/ask daily. 

I invested years ago with no expectation of return on the money I spent, enjoy learning about the Middle East and its politics and culture, call me a culture geek...their sectarian politics fascinate me (makes the US politics child's play). This has actually been one of the few forums where you can get that with Iraq where you can filter(the info).

I learn which media has Maliki/Iran-type slants, read through it all and still don't claim to know a damned thing, I don't live there. 

DV's actually informative if you want to educate yourself...why I hang around, personally.

Carry on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, dinareffic said:

service of citizens and the creation of decent living conditions in Iraq

Next, lets see something big in the comming days a RV or HCL, or something that makes the Iraq people wealthy, not just feel like it! Lol

• yota691 changed the title to Halabousi: It is time for the Iraqis to feel their wealth