Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Butifldrm

Central Bank: Deletes zeros still exist

5 hours ago, navira said:

6ly410, yes i did...we are going to see the light at the end of this....iam getting the champagnes chilled n ready again, bro..haha

There is always light at the end of every tunnel.. and yes there will be an end to this and there are lots of confusing news articles and they have said they are going to remove the zeros "but not right now" 

• Upvote 2

I’ve never seen so many articles about new currency/delete the zeros.   Ever.   

• Upvote 12

27 minutes ago, gregp said:

I’ve never seen so many articles about new currency/delete the zeros or so much excitement about it.   Ever.   

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

I agree there are a lot of articles.  It's funny that we are getting so much information and we are still guessing what they are going to do.  It's like they are watching us and saying" you almost have it figured out. We're just not going to tell you the one thing you need to know".  Those crazy  Iraqis.  Lol

• Upvote 9

Remember before the Big Bang 💥 We wiil see a lot of misinformation.

That's what we are seeing.

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Upvote 15

12 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Haha .. right there with you buddy  🥂 

Just remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming train!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Hard to say, DWS112, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion, I believe there will be a misinformation campaign around the time of the event to keep everybody guessing and uncertain to prevent various degrees of aforementioned "fraud" noted in the recent Bicraqi Iraqi articles.

We'll just have to wait and see "SUDDENLY"!!!

In The Mean Time................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

That is exactly what I was going to post when I started reading this thread. Us old timers here have heard about the "Misinformation Campaign". Do not want people buying in before the RV and making a killing and costing the GOI/CBI big bucks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

14 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

That is exactly what I was going to post when I started reading this thread. Us old timers here have heard about the "Misinformation Campaign". Do not want people buying in before the RV and making a killing and costing the GOI/CBI big bucks.

For Sure, ChuckFinley, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

So, when news is the worst, the time is likely the best for "SUDDENLY"!!!

I am looking for some news seemingly like what we are looking for isn't going to happen. Then BOOM we are off to the races!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Upvote 6

40 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I vote for SUDDENLY, SOONLey! 

Thanks Synopsis..... enjoy what’s left of the weekend :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

For Sure, ChuckFinley, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I am looking for some news seemingly like what we are looking for isn't going to happen. Then BOOM we are off to the races!!!

I have this really surreal feeling about it all... I have been in this investment for so long and thought about different scenarious as to sell or keep or what I will do or want to do etc .and now in a few months it will be a possible reality which will bring different scenarios.. 

• Thanks 3

Months? I am thinking days myself .. I want to see those new lower notes/coins .. let’s go CBI

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 8

21 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Months? I am thinking days myself .. I want to see those new lower notes/coins .. let’s go CBI

I’m hoping “days” myself!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6ly410, agree bro. CBI may will come out with lower notes this month...and hopefully with its purchasing power

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

I’m hoping “days” myself!!!👍🇺🇸

15 minutes ago, navira said:

6ly410, agree bro. CBI may will come out with lower notes this month...and hopefully with its purchasing power

Cheers let’s go dinar 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 3

AQI DINAR

Popular campaign to delete the name of the relations of the new currency

Popular campaign to delete the name of the relations of the new currency

October 15, 2018 – 10:25

Popular campaign to delete the name of the relations of the new currencySumer News:
Activists on social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) have launched a campaign to remove the name of the central bank’s governor, Ali Al-Allaq, from the new currencythat has been put on the market latelyand has raised widespread objections.
The campaigners labeled the campaign “Bhaktak” as a “crackdown” campaign, and “delete the name of the governor” and called on citizens to participate in the campaign to delete the name of the links from the new edition of the Iraqi currency.

Campaign participants also published pictures showing 1,000 dinars in coins and the names were deleted by Tullin. Others also published videos showing how to write off without affecting the value of the currency.
Last Thursday, October 11, 2018, the new edition of the Iraqi currency with its various categories, named after the central bank governor Ali al-Alaq, circulated in the markets despite widespread objections.
The market witnessed trading of this currency despite the popular and parliamentary objections on the name of the relationship, the new edition.
The central bank announced earlier, the issuance of new editions of the Iraqi currency with different categories, with some changes to some of them and write the name of the governor of the Central Bank, which led to criticism at the level of the Iraqi street.
The central bank issued a clarification stating that “the banknotes in various countries contain the signature of the issuing authority, which is the governor of the Central Bank. The central banks have always put their signatures on their portfolios in different forms. Among them are those who put the name and signature of the governor, Without a name. ”

sumer.news

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, navira said:

Campaign participants also published pictures showing 1,000 dinars in coins and the names were deleted by Tullin

thanks navira, i find that interesting that they refer to the paper notes with bank governor name marked out as coins ( i have seen them refer to the paper as coin in the past ) and another article made a reference to metal coins , it seems this new currency can be referred to as coins unless lost in translation ..... 

30445.jpg?watermark=w4

• Upvote 3

Maybe this has been already answered, but if they remove 3 0’s from the currency, wouldn’t that decrease the worth of the currency you’ve already acquired? In other words, you have $10,000,000 Iraqi Dinars and by removing 3 0’s, it’s now $10,000, which will decrease your gain by 1000%. Correct? Or am I wrong in my thinking.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ronchevy said:

Maybe this has been already answered, but if they remove 3 0’s from the currency, wouldn’t that decrease the worth of the currency you’ve already acquired? In other words, you have $10,000,000 Iraqi Dinars and by removing 3 0’s, it’s now $10,000, which will decrease your gain by 1000%. Correct? Or am I wrong in my thinking.

If what I am reading from your post is correct, then your describing a LOP which some people believe in. I highly doubt that this will occur, but that what we will see is a removal of three zeros from the current rate which fluctuates around .00086 at the moment.

By doing this we would have a rate of .86 -1 Dinar but in some cases is calculated as $ 1.18 to 1 Dinar. by different folks here.

This very topic  has been flogged to death here on the site so I suggest do a little reading and your sure to find numerous explanations on this very same thing.

Hope this helps.

pp

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

I actually was thinking about this subject last week, and the debate its held for soooooo many years. I just feel if they were going to delete the zeros (What some call a LOP), dont you think they would have done that already? If it would make it where our trade in value would not be very much at all. I think they would have already unleashed that one. If they do it now, its just going to add insult waiting alllll these years for a RV and alot of people and countries would be pissed!!! Just my 2-cents.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2