Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWIFT and BIC Code of Iraq, All banks, All cities

yota691

58 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Here is a link from October 20, 2016 stating the training of the Rasheed Bank employees on the IBAN:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/226241-rational-using-the-universal-banking-system-through-the-application-of-the-iban-to-transfer-money/

Looks like the ground work has been laid internally and now the key entity (CBI) has the IBAN in place to link Iraq internally to the rest of the world internationally.

Here is a link to a summary of DVers who stated the IBAN number had already been applied to their WARKA accounts - possibly as far back as late October 2016:

Bump.........Good info on this entire thread......As Synopsis points out this has been in the works for some time.......if you are holding a Warka account you noticed IBAN numbers associated with your account on your E account page 6 weeks or so ago......

another piece to puzzle that everyone is trying to see thru too its finality...

As always......Thank you Yota........... and Good day to you and DV !

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Here is a link from October 20, 2016 stating the training of the Rasheed Bank employees on the IBAN:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/226241-rational-using-the-universal-banking-system-through-the-application-of-the-iban-to-transfer-money/

Looks like the ground work has been laid internally and now the key entity (CBI) has the IBAN in place to link Iraq internally to the rest of the world internationally.

Here is a link to a summary of DVers who stated the IBAN number had already been applied to their WARKA accounts - possibly as far back as late October 2016:

Awesome bro, I love when a plan comes together :cigar:

• Upvote 5

Thursday October 2016 20 10:01

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced the Rasheed Bank , on Thursday, expressed its intention of introducing its IBAN system to transfer money in and out of Iraq , referring to the use of the overall banking system through the application of this system. 

The bank manager Rashad Khudair in a statement Sumerian received News, " The bank has a cycle training on the use of IBAN issuing bank banking customers own identity program , "noting the importance of " the program in the unification of the bank accounts of all banks operating in Iraq figures in preparation for the use of the banking system overall, which leads to improving the level of financial and banking services. "

He Khudair , "it was a timetable for lecturing on the branches and staff of the current account and savings managers to explain the importance of the International Bank Account Number setting , " noting that " the bank will pay under this system to transfer money in and out of Iraq for all customers bank through that account." 

Mentions Iraqi banks have not kept pace with developments in the work of international banks developments, and has been linked through the use of telephone and fax machines, and did not interfering internet only after the year 2004 and is seeking the Ministry of Finance to the banks associated with them to develop through the introduction of modern technologies and linking banks globally automatically, to facilitate the transfer of funds to and from Iraq.

• Upvote 6

Thank You, CoorsLite21 and Wiljor!

:tiphat:          :twothumbs:

I look forward to meeting you post event as well as a lot of other DVers!  I can't imagine we will have to wait too much longer.  I mean, why would they do all this work for nothing if they were not planning on going international soon?  Would Iraq go international with a currency with a nominal value of 1,180 IQD = 1 USD?  I suspect and would hope not.  I can't imagine this value would return the IQD to it's previous glory like they have stated!

• Upvote 13

28 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I look forward to meeting you post event as well as a lot of other DVers!  I can't imagine we will have to wait too much longer.  I mean, why would they do all this work for nothing if they were not planning on going international soon?  Would Iraq go international with a currency with a nominal value of 1,180 IQD = 1 USD?  I suspect and would hope not.  I can't imagine this value would return the IQD to it's previous glory like they have stated!

Yota Excellent news, DV, Synopsis 100% in agreement with your analysis we are about to witness "BOOM" in "BIG WAY"

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!! 

• Upvote 8

44 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, CoorsLite21 and Wiljor!

:tiphat:          :twothumbs:

Would be an honor my friend  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

We are really close to the finish line.!

Every piece of the puzzle is falling into place

important laws

liberation of mosul

banking system

investment

develop private sector

diversification of the economy

Lets see what the liberation of Mosul brings

Go CBI

Go RV

Go 2017

• Upvote 11

I wish I had an extra $500.00 lying around in my Chase account I would test this new IBAN international money transfer process. Years ago I sold stocks an transferred money from Warka Bank using the SWIFT process into my Chase account so I know that part works. The CBI says it was functional on January 2 but would love some confirmation that this is really the case...

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

Yota Excellent news, DV, Synopsis 100% in agreement with your analysis we are about to witness "BOOM" in "BIG WAY"

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!! 

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

Would be an honor my friend  :twothumbs:

:twothumbs:

Thank You, TigerGorZow and Wiljor!

The mean emerald counter caught up with me already today so I'll have to give you Plus +1s for now and stop by later! 

• Upvote 5

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bank_Account_Number

International Bank Account Number

The IBAN on this bank statement is grouped with the account number, sort code and BIC.
A typical British bank statement header (from a fictitious bank), showing the location of the account's IBAN.

The International Bank Account Number (IBAN) is an internationally agreed system of identifying bank accounts across national borders to facilitate the communication and processing of cross border transactions with a reduced risk of transcription errors. It was originally adopted by the European Committee for Banking Standards (ECBS), and later as an international standard under ISO 13616:1997. The current standard is ISO 13616:2007, which indicates SWIFT as the formal registrar. Initially developed to facilitate payments within the European Union, it has been implemented by most European countries and numerous countries in the other parts of the world, mainly in the Middle East and in the Caribbean. As of February 2016, 69 countries were using the IBAN numbering system.[1]

The IBAN consists of up to 34 alphanumeric characters comprising: a country code; two check digits; and a number that includes the domestic bank account number, branch identifier, and potential routing information. The check digits enable a sanity check of the bank account number to confirm its integrity before submitting a transaction.

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs:

Thank You, TigerGorZow and Wiljor!

The mean emerald counter caught up with me already today so I'll have to give you Plus +1s for now and stop by later! 

You can have some of my emeralds, sir; I rarely use them all up. and I rarely use any rubies at all so if you need those...

Emeralds for TigergorZow, Wiljor and you.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Texstorm said:

Does that mean I can quit my job yet 10 ? I'm watching you ! LOL

Not just yet - but soon enough I expect. Best get yourself in the " Prepare to Standby " to quit your job mode.   :D

I would institute a Champagne Cork Poppin' & Drinkin' and  Cigar Lighting & Smokin' training program. When it comes to doing things the Professional way , there ain't no substitute for training !  :salute:

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Why would anyone go to Vegas after this?  Do you purposely want to lose the money you just received?

***///

The DinarVets hope to all go there to meet one another in person after this is over and have some fun together...:)

not necessarily to gamble. :shakehead:

( After this gamble,,dontcha think we've all had more than enough of THIS to last us all a lifetime...?!  :huh:)

• Upvote 7

• yota691 changed the title to SWIFT and BIC Code of Iraq, All banks, All cities