Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 12/14/2015

yota691

• To / all licensed banks and money transfer companies and exchange companies (stop processing the dollar) 

12/14/2015 

fyi this was also announced before but differently, which is good also

To / all licensed banks and money transfer companies approved all and all licensed exchange companies (to suspend trading in dollars)

03/09/2015

Edited by newbieDA
  • Upvote 3

complete ending of auctions=end of usd=lower demons=increase in value to the dinar.....................end of story.

BOOM!!!

here we goooooooo.. something i have been hoping to see from the Banks. I believe beginning of 2016 would be the ideal time to give the dinar value.

BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

i dont think they were ready and may have jumped the gun now that security  is in pace i doubt they would be announcing this again if this wasnt true.  Just my opinion. Also central banks love to do changes toward the first of the year or the middle.

• Upvote 5

i dont think they were ready and may have jumped the gun now that security  is in pace i doubt they would be announcing this again if this wasnt true.  Just my opinion. Also central banks love to do changes toward the first of the year or the middle.

I agree with things not being ready previously. As more GOI laws are being passed by Parliament, the ISIL issue winding down (although not completely over), and the Iranian influence abated to a necessary level, the RV could transpire once all the needed laws are passed. I suspect there are various banking system tests that need to be completed, too, to ensure the exchange rate is sustainably maintained for Iraq.

• Upvote 2