Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

London Contact Says RV Within Hours.

Luigi1

from other sources...

TNT:

Polingg:  ANOTHER RUMOR. GOOD RUMOR. PRAY IT IS TRUE.

I rarely post; just lurk! Get my feelings hurt when it seems my question is taken as not intelligent,

I work for a global company. We have contacts around the world.

I have a family member in one of the countries involved in the RV. That family and other family travel fairly frequently to some the middle east countries.

Our London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours. Supposed to be major announcements made even in the US.

I so hope and believe this is true. However, we have heard it so, so, so many time. Pray for this to be so this time.

Speedy: A Wells Fargo currency exchange Manager just told me that the different currency rates are in the investment side of they're Bank !!!

Jose:  which currency rates????

Speedy:  The ones We are looking for !!!

Blackjack7:  Ok y'all just heard from my wm finally…..memo received all he could say is he is ready to exchange and let us hope and pray there are no more delays...sounds like this is it

Luigi says...all the above has not been varified...treat as a rumor...these are several people's opine.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 16

Taking a line from Andy Rooney....." Do you ever wonder why ..... these people make up these far fetched stories like this???" We've been hearing these  "it's happening now" stories ever since I started reading the posts here on Dinar Vet some six years ago. No wonder people seem to be getting pre-post-RV syndrome.

• Upvote 3

Taking a line from Andy Rooney....." Do you ever wonder why ..... these people make up these far fetched stories like this???" We've been hearing these  "it's happening now" stories ever since I started reading the posts here on Dinar Vet some six years ago. No wonder people seem to be getting pre-post-RV syndrome.

Is there a Med for that?     pre-post-RV syndrome

I can't find it on WebMD

• Upvote 1

Least the grass is nice n green with all the poop being spread around,just watch your step,there's no mistaking when you've stepped into a pile of wet cow poop.

cat-cowpat.jpg

Snowy that looks like me the other day but it was the neighbors dog poop,I have to pay more attention to where I step.

• Thanks 1