Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Have An RV Date.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

CBI reveals to The Goat the RV date.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MntGoat:     CBI Reveals An RV Date.

ARTICLE:  I asked my CBI contact in Iraq about the project to delete the zeros & was told it is coming & is now an active project no longer just a later project.  I asked for some target dates & was given that they planned to redenominate sometime prior to the end of the year.  To me this is so inline what we are thinking for a January 2024 reinstatement timeframe & other events are also lining up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above...

Clare:     UST Says No To Iraq For More USD.

ARTICLE:   WSJ Article:   “Iraq Asked for $1 Billion in Cash.  This Time, Washington Said No.”  Quote:   “Iraq is seeking a special shipment of $1 billion in cash from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, but U.S. officials have withheld approval, saying the request runs counter to their efforts to rein in Baghdad’s use of Dollars & halt illicit cash flows to Iran. 

Since the U.S. invasion of Iraq two decades ago, the U.S. has supplied $10 billion or more a year to Baghdad on semimonthly cargo flights carrying massive pallets of cash, drawn from Iraqi oil sales proceeds deposited at the Fed.  In Iraqi hands, the bank notes have become a lucrative source of illicit Dollars for powerful militias & corrupt politicians, as well as for Iran, U.S. officials say“

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

21 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

CBI reveals to The Goat the RV date.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MntGoat:     CBI Reveals An RV Date.

ARTICLE:  I asked my CBI contact in Iraq about the project to delete the zeros & was told it is coming

Who is your CBI contact? Frankie? Or Pimpy? Or MarkZ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3