Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good To Go.

Luigi1

Here's two articles about the timing of the new rate...one Guru says Sunday...another Guru, the 1st of January.

Angel1:    January 1st.

ARTICLE:  Sunday, Alaq makes an official announcement… there’s going to be massive important shifts in external transfer mechanism & it says this came after an agreement between the CBI & the US Federal Bank.  What they’re saying is at the end of the year, January 1, the Central Bank of Iraq’s auctions will be completely different.   They will be run like all the other international central banks of the world.   That’s what will happen January 1.  That’s an announcement.

Bruce the Goose:  via WiserNow:    Good To Go.

ARTICLE:  They’ll have their new rate out on Sunday.  Whether it goes in the Gazette or not Saturday, doesn’t really matter but it may.   They are, as I mentioned going to be, like the independent nation & a sovereign state.  They’re going to evidently talk about that a little bit when they bring their new rate out internationally on Sunday.  What we heard…from our redemption center contacts, we really aren’t looking to get notified over the weekend, anything is possible.  We are hearing…that we should get notified on Monday…So that’s the timing that we have right now…I really truly believe they finally hit the end zone… I believe we should be good to go.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's two articles about the timing of the new rate...one Guru says Sunday...another Guru, the 1st of January.

Angel1:    January 1st.

ARTICLE:  Sunday, Alaq makes an official announcement… there’s going to be massive important shifts in external transfer mechanism & it says this came after an agreement between the CBI & the US Federal Bank.  What they’re saying is at the end of the year, January 1, the Central Bank of Iraq’s auctions will be completely different.   They will be run like all the other international central banks of the world.   That’s what will happen January 1.  That’s an announcement.

What a crock Angel1 is! Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he just saying the other day that the auctions were changing on September 28...yesterday? Kicking that can again?

Edited by hspotman
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 2