Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 3/14/2013 Exchange Rates!!

yota691

I understand the Manipulation going on..been scoping it out for some time...just waiting on it to come back to bite everybody!!! (I'm Refering to the $USD)JMO

Agree, a lot of different scenarios playing out in the currency markets recently another example is the Japanese Yen there is quite a bit of different currency changing hands.  In reference to an RV the clouds often cast their shadows before the event occurs.

Agree, a lot of different scenarios playing out in the currency markets recently another example is the Japanese Yen there is quite a bit of different currency changing hands.  In reference to an RV the clouds often cast their shadows before the event occurs.

Not only that it will be no longer under debt management but asset management folks we are seeing a new financial system emerging Asset backed currencies.  Repeat the FIAT system is broken!!!!! and cant be fixed.  There will be baskets of currencies devaluing and revaluing pertaining to Assets a country holds.  

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

I appreciate all the effort and endless nights Yota does, but I'm just waiting for the inevitable, "This means nothing" post from Adam.

I mean, I like Adam, but after a few years I start to feel like a puppy who's promised steak and then they throw a piece of hotdog at me.

• Upvote 2

Am i on the wrong site.. when i go to cbi.iq there is nothing in news & announcements from all of 2013. What am i doing wrong?

From the main page, click the Arab version.../ it's there :) 

Not to be a downer but I think all this article is doing is referencing actions to get the market rate of the dinar (1255 to 1) closer to the programmed rate (1166 to 1).  How can CBI do this- 1 way- by reducing the supply of dinars, by decreasing the amount of IQD;s out in the marketplace.

I hope I am wrong on just this market to rogrammed rate closure.

I agree, this is for the secondary markets only. If it said the CBI was to match the rate of the secondary market then that would be something to be excited about.This solidifies the 1166 rate...sorry

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

About
CBI
Date CBI
Monetary policy
Payments System
Banknotes and currency
Banking laws
Iraqi financial institutions and foreign
International financial institutions
Jobs
Resources
Government debt
Currency auction results
Auction of the Central Bank of Iraq
Ministry of Finance auction
Financial statements
Statistics
Publications
News and announcements
News and announcements

The objectives of the Central Bank of Iraq

Issued the Law of the Central Bank of Iraq in March 6 / March 2004 and was among its objectives to achieve to maintain price stability, as well as the central bank supports the steady growth of the Iraqi economy.

More -

CURRENCY SYMBOL SALE BUYING U.S. dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000 Euro EUR 1513.585 1512.828 Sterling GBP 1745.502 1744.629 The Canadian dollar CAD 1135.014 1134.447 Swiss franc CHF 1230.737 1230.121 Swedish crown SEK 183.582 183.490 Norwegian krone NOK 203.356 203.254 Danish krone DKK 202.977 202.875 Japanese Yen JPY 12.171 12.165 SDRs SDR 1752.172 1751.295 Indicative prices - 03/14/2013
Economic data   
Interest rates (Iraqi Dinars) 6% Price policy: As of April 1, 2010 4% Deposits for 7 days 8% Interest on the initial credit Economic Indicators   On an annual basis in 2013 3.70% Inflation foundation: January 2.76% Inflation: January 4.58% Growth in money supply (m 2): January 2013     Expectations for 2012 10.2%  GDP growth 10.0% Adzalmoisna / GDP 0.3% The current account surplus / GDP M $ 67 billion Net foreign reserves
Banknotes and currency
bills.gif

All rights reserved - CBI 2012 | Copyright and Limitation of Liability

• Upvote 1

"Experiencing the Iraqi market since the fluctuation in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, recording an increase on the price set by the Central Bank of Iraq, while Economists attributed the rise in the price of the dollar against the dinar to the increasing demand for it."

The demand for the USD is increasing because it has gained in value against the dinar.  It the dinar increases in value then the demand will switch back to the dinar.  If the CBI simply adjusts or corrects to 1122 the same senaro will prevale, the dollar will still be in demand.  If the dinar goes up to a value greater than the dollar then the deman will increase for the dinar and it will become a viable and more lucrative currency and thue "the increasing demand for it."

Would be a nice time to get a text or email from Adam! 
  • Upvote 1