Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 3/14/2013 Exchange Rates!!

yota691

not sure what we are looking at --- all numbers are the same , the % rates are stated but nothing out of ordinary,  dinar still sitting on 1166 range

I didn't say anything about 1166 I posted a NEW CBI Announcement the Monitor of Exchange Rates in which I Stated Needs Proper Translation..and GM 

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

alllll right now we are talking news thingyeeee`s  :rolleyes: ,, now c.b.i. is telling the money exchangers that a new rate of exchange is a coming, soooooooon,  thanks for this one yota,  details coming up wednesday next week ,

• Upvote 4

alllll right now we are talking news thingyeeee`s  :rolleyes: ,, now c.b.i. is telling the money exchangers that a new rate of exchange is a coming, soooooooon,  thanks for this one yota,  details coming up wednesday next week ,

I directed this link to the CBI  News Announcement  :eyebrows: starting to get proper Translation!! 

• Upvote 4

Wow!!!.  If different means that the value of the dinar will be improved against the US$... I think we will look back at this news item as being the catalyst that began the new beginning.  Keep on moving forward iraq - don't look back you have come too far!   Thanks Yota.

• Upvote 6

Central announces its intention to take decisions in order to achieve stability of the exchange rates of foreign currencies

Published on Thursday, March 14 / March 2013 12:48 | Written by: OK-B | printButton.pngemailButton.png|

b_0_0_0_00_images_economy_BankIraq.jpgBAGHDAD / obelisk: CBI said, Thursday, he was in the process of implementing a number of decisions aimed at stabilizing the foreign currency exchange rates, stressing that responsible for maintaining this stability commensurate with concern for the stability of the dinar exchange rate according to data of the Iraqi economy.

The bank said in a statement obtained by "obelisk", a copy of which he was "closely following the changes in exchange rates in the domestic market and the high price of foreign currency in the secondary markets in Iraq regardless of the reasons for these changes and sources and intentions of manipulating them, the Bank remains is responsible for stability and commensurate with concern for the stability of the dinar exchange rate according to the data of the Iraqi economy. "

He Bank to as "the process of implementing a number of decisions taken by the Board of Directors, which aims to achieve this stability," adding that resort to making these decisions comes "in order not exposed stakeholders real and legitimate business investors to damage can cause بنشاطهم economic by the expected change of prices for what is prevalent in the past few days. "

Experiencing the Iraqi market since the fluctuation in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, recording an increase on the price set by the Central Bank of Iraq, while Economists attributed the rise in the price of the dollar against the dinar to the increasing demand for it.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Not to be a downer but I think all this article is doing is referencing actions to get the market rate of the dinar (1255 to 1) closer to the programmed rate (1166 to 1).  How can CBI do this- 1 way- by reducing the supply of dinars, by decreasing the amount of IQD;s out in the marketplace.

I hope I am wrong on just this market to rogrammed rate closure.

• Upvote 4

Here is my feelings, Or Question, Does Obama No something we don't, He just passed into law another strike against our Constitutional rights, He has passed a new law that will allow spy agencies to Sort through your personal finances at any time they wish to do so to keep track of your Money and what and ware its spent, and your deposit records. The Mans wants to no if you Paid your share of TAXES on your DINAR.ANY Thoughts on this matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here is my feelings, Or Question, Does Obama No something we don't, He just passed into law another strike against our Constitutional rights, He has passed a new law that will allow spy agencies to Sort through your personal finances at any time they wish to do so to keep track of your Money and what and ware its spent, and your deposit records. The Mans wants to no if you Paid your share of TAXES on your DINAR.ANY Thoughts on this matter.

Most Definetely, I posted that yesterday on the dinar questions etc. found it very telling.....

Yes TG i live in canada :)

• Upvote 1