Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 3/14/2013 Exchange Rates!!

yota691

staunch I been watching this slow creep up...I'm hoping it hit's the .86 mark just to see what happens. :eyebrows:  Probably nothing, but if it did.. then we hope the cbi change's 1166 to 1000 ...dollar to dollar.....Guru style... :lol: Humourthetically  :lol: 

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Quote.... Adding that "the exchange rate change would be different from the current prevailing prices of foreign currency against the Iraqi dinar."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/143724-central-bank-announces-near-new-decisions-to-reduce-the-high-rate-of-foreign-currencies/#ixzz2NW4Gg3NM

Now "that" is what we're talkin bout!!!  Come on boyz... "Git-r-dun"!!!!   :eyebrows: 

Thanks for the post Yota!!!   ;)​ Sorry pardner, my plus barrel started empty this mornin... we really gotta lock the door at night so those plus thieves can't break in an steal em from us!!!  :rolleyes:  

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 9

Slowly creeping up?  From a traders perspective the Dollar is currently a strongly trending market.

I understand the Manipulation going on..been scoping it out for some time...just waiting on it to come back to bite everybody!!! (I'm Refering to the $USD)JMO

Edited by yota691

Are we sure this is not just another step against money laundering by closing the exchange gap?

Don't mean to be negative, just a thought after all the articles about laundering.

Laundering is threw the Merchants and they are the one's taking the hit...It's not the CBI from what they claim..again IMO

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Central announces its intention to implement several resolutions aimed at stabilizing the foreign exchange rates

14/03/2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNGAdd a comment - BAGHDAD / With: Central Bank of Iraq, Thursday, he is implementing a number of decisions aimed at stabilizing the foreign exchange rates, stressing that responsible for maintaining this stability commensurate with ensuring the stability of the dinar exchange rate according to data of the Iraqi economy. , the bank said in press statement received news agency future copy of it, he was "closely following the changes in exchange rates in the domestic market and the high price of foreign currency in the secondary markets in Iraq regardless of the reasons for these changes and sources and intentions manipulated, the Bank remains is responsible for stability and commensurate with emphasis on the stability of the dinar exchange rate according to data of the Iraqi economy. " said Bank to as "the process of implementing a number of decisions taken by the Board of Directors, which aims to achieve this stability," adding that resort to making these decisions comes "in order not exposed stakeholders real and legitimate business investors to damage can cause بنشاطهم economic result expected change prices for what is prevalent in the past few days. " and witnessing the Iraqi market volatility since a period in the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar, recording an increase of the price set by the Central Bank of Iraq, Economists attributed the rise in the price of the dollar against the dinar to increase the demand for it. (finished)

Read more:http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=92106#ixzz2NWF9XCOe

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 2

We are irrelevant to them. All Dinar outside the country is accounted for. Think about it this way, If in the USA were using two currencies and one was about to change; wouldn't the people and store owners want to be made aware of a change in value if it was to be soon? Oh, I gave you a positive to even you out because this is a good question.

If it is an exchange rate change of any significance, why would they give speculators a heads up?

• Upvote 1