Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 3/14/2013 Exchange Rates!!

yota691

same thing. every unit of foreign reserve currency is multiplied by the foreign exchange rate to equal value. so i think we are saying the same thing differently?

They reference DOMESTIC market....which is market rate. it now stands at 1255, which if you scroll through the pdf file...you will see the market value has creeped away the last few months.

if you cross the dates when market rates were high last year........you will find articles within days..that explain this exact situation agaain. so weve seen it last year......market rate jumped high some were payin upward to 1300. Remember those articles.

now...they did last year.....bump up four pips from 1170 to 1166. I could see another adjustment possible to 1160 or to maybe even 1000:1, which theyve mentioned before too.

So an attempt to reduce the disparity of the market rate and the official rate was to increase the official rate.

See, it appears the only way to achieve what they are talking about is an actual change of rate to help increase demand for dinars.

The rate may be small, or bigger than last, but regardless we can sometimes argue any rate change can be good. It'll be interesting to see what unfolds in the near future.

• Upvote 2

sorry guys this means nothing.....most of us should do our own research because we believe anything that comes out....they would not give us a heads up...........im starting to think this is a scam....how can they money be worth less than mexico............something is not right here people and this is nothing to get excited about.....trust me....we have heard it all and nothing ever happens........ :butt-kicking: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Having pressure to do something is what we want. Thats when central banks take action. im hoping the rate does jump big.....but i wouldnt be surprised with eith another slight adjustment or the move to 1000 like theyve mentioned before. hopefully something shows soon.

It'll be exciting if they break below the 1,000 barrier.

Maybe something like 750

• Upvote 1

Dontlop did you check out the SDR on the CBI?  Last week it was below the pound by a few points, but I can't remember what it was.  Today it is above the pound by 12 points more or less.  I do not know if the SDR is indicative of anything, but I do find it interesting.

ya the pound floats .. 12 dinars is about a penny differance in the dinar value

the pound could of droped off a penny

sorry guys this means nothing.....most of us should do our own research because we believe anything that comes out....they would not give us a heads up...........im starting to think this is a scam....how can they money be worth less than mexico............something is not right here people and this is nothing to get excited about.....trust me....we have heard it all and nothing ever happens........ :butt-kicking: 

Yes, you have so much to offer us and I see you just joined on Feb 19th.  :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 10

If it is an exchange rate change of any significance, why would they give speculators a heads up?

If it is an exchange rate change of no significance - such as just a pip or two - why would they go to the trouble of putting out a press release?

• Upvote 3

i wonder if its on the cbi site .. as an announcement .. that they  were going to change the exchange rate .. every time it has changed over the past 10 years ...?

if this is the first time they come out and announced to the currency dealers  of an exchange rate  change coming . than this is significantly diferent ..

10% could be significant .

• Upvote 1

I would so like to believe that we will see a revaluation by Monday.  But even if it is only a small move to our advantage, it would be supe!  I'm hoping the an email from Adam . . . or at least a drive-by comment.