Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 3/14/2013 Exchange Rates!!

yota691

Sunday can't come fast enough! Thanks, Yota and Uneek for contributing the good news this morning, and thanks to everybody else for your opinions and feedback and good vibes. As for the bad vibes bringers, you know who you are, lighten up! 

Oh, and thanks, Mark, for merging the two threads!

Make it a great day!

KK

Edited by KiaKaha

we all know they can just put any news out ... remember last april fools day .. when they made a joke about us dinar holders

this was on the cbi web site so there is a differance

but all the other storys  who knows whats real .. the lopsters sure do believe the storys that support their arguement

Edited by dontlop

Slowly creeping up?  From a traders perspective the Dollar is currently a strongly trending market.

You are correct... From a low of 78.915 on Feb. 2nd to a high of 83.42 today...it pulled back off today's high to close at 82.82.

It has had 5 consecutive up weeks.  

There talking about stabilizing the market rate.....its sitting at 1255 compared to 1166.

I was negged for that? Then forget what i said.......its definitely a rv then.

Keep telling the truth.

+1 from me.

Unfortunately, I don't think you are wrong... it's more likely that they are talking about closing the gap to 1166 rather than pre-announcing a major shift in the value of the IQD... I of course hope we are both wrong, but I think the only people making money this week will be the Dinar dealers as everyone rushes to spend their Friday paychecks on Dinar reserves instead of groceries with all this hype.

+1

Im working with my iraq friend. They are saying it's opening at $.85. I told him to verify that we are talking about this article, (which I just forwarded ti him). He is calling me back.

Lol

Ok. He just called back. He said that the private dinar dealers are sucking all the dinar out of the country. The dealers are using other peoples ration cards to purchase dinar. The cbi can't afford to keep printing currency that is leaving the country, so they are going to raise the rate currency to stop this from happening. He also said the cbi wants to be fare to foreign dinar investors. They want to help us. Now this part is from another friend over there. Their are heavy rumors of going to $.87 to our dollar almost immediately.

I'll send you 500k dinar if it RV's to anything better than 500 to 1 by the end of this year. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

591f90c61d1a12aa7b135e12a676a38d_S.jpg

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday that it was taking a number of new decisions that will change the exchange rate of foreign currencies against the Iraqi dinar and thereby contributing to its stability in the currency market.

The bank said in a press statement received / Baghdadiya News / copy of "Central Bank and after follow-up floury to the high exchange rate of foreign currency in the secondary markets in Iraq, tends to take many new decisions to maintain the stability of the exchange rate of these currencies in the market."

The bank said that "the announcement of the near making these decisions by the Bank comes to warn dealers to trade currency, investors and men for taking Ahitatathm to the Aatatroa this change in the exchange rate." Adding that "the exchange rate change would be different from the current prevailing prices of foreign currency against the Iraqi dinar."

The price of foreign currency, especially the dollar has witnessed over the past period a remarkable increase in secondary markets as a result of monetary policy the current government and economic instability in the country. Finished / 21

they say that all the time for years they been saying that

You are correct... From a low of 78.915 on Feb. 2nd to a high of 83.42 today...it pulled back off today's high to close at 82.82.

Keep telling the truth.

+1 from me.

+1

Lol

I'll send you 500k dinar if it RV's to anything better than 500 to 1 by the end of this year. 

Deal!

• Upvote 1

Keep telling the truth.

+1 from me.

+1

Lol

Lol, fib you were out of dinar a year ago. .......
  • Upvote 2

and here i thought if the dinar was pegged to the dollar its exchange rates would not change ..  i guess it is a program rate after all .. lol ... but i thought the program rate went out with the imf stand by agreement .

i remember all those who said .. all you got to do is devide the amount  of 72 trillion dinars into 67 bilion dollars in the reserves and thats how they determin the exchange rate  and it equals 1166 .. now they are saying ,, that because the value of the dollar went up .. they made an announcement ... that they have to manually change the exchange rate of the dinar  because the dollar went up in value .. the dollar has been going up and down  many times over the past 10 years , but the cbi hasnt made announcements to the currency dealers and investors that they would be changing the rate ,,

i dont believe the  nay sayers have a clue .. they are guessing what they will do

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Keep telling the truth.

+1 from me.

+1

I usually don't comment on remarks from negative posters but why are you here pi$$ing on people's hope?

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 7

I usually don't comment on remarks from negative posters but why are you here pi$$ing on people's hope?

The mentality of negativity people differs..

Some pose a negative perspective as they're basically pessimistic and hoping someone can prove them wrong.

Others find that by stirring the pot, they find themselves entertained.

Others may claim to be level headed and do not see such a positive outcome and use the little facts they have to prove otherwise.

The list really goes on, but in reality, sometimes it is good to be brought down to reality. But those that specifically spit negative rhetoric, we tend to ask ourselves why they are here. All that energy they put forth trying to debunk everything could be spent looking for possible positive outcomes. We all have doubts with this speculation, but lets exhaust all positive outcomes before we turn negative. 

• Upvote 8

i would of liked to see him answer that for himself .. hes brave enough to  pi$$ on everyones dreams every single day .. then the question arrises and he stops posting .. maybe hes having dinner,, i think everyone was waiting ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

i would of liked to see him answer that for himself .. hes brave enough to  pi$$ on everyones dreams every single day .. then the question arrises and he stops posting .. maybe hes having dinner,, i think everyone was waiting ..

Any negative person will likely respond.. They are a different breed of gurus as they like the attention by crushing dreams, not raising them.

• Upvote 2

ya id like to see one of them post an announcement off the cbi about a lop ..

or see one deny that the huge swiss dinar rv wasnt a huge  rv ... they like to say its never happened before

lots of articles come out saying that someone said this or that .. then it turns out not to be true ..

look in our country.. how the media writers   make things up .. constantly .. then they place them in their news papers .. under opinion  .. but most people think if its in the paper its news .. it is a "news paper"; .. or a "news channel"

im waiting for a  cbi announcement .. and it seems like w just got one

• Upvote 1

thanks for the post darin . you explained it alot better than i could . I dislike constant negativity as well but I couldn't figure why they would keep hanging around , your post makes alot of sense . I like open and balanced debate on something but when someone is constantly being negative they're just being a pain .

I try to be positive to the point where I am not setting myself up for an unnecessary disappointment.  I'll be positive when I see an authentic announcement from the CBI and not someone who's neighbor has an aunt who's banker "knows" someone in Iraq who said something in a bar in New Jersey.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1