Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 3/14/2013 Exchange Rates!!

yota691

I would prefer to take a slow boat ride, loaded with BV and snackies, to my off shore bank........a fast plane and xanax is more likely.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

Mind a little company on that slow boat ride... as long as I can throw in a line and have a beer in the other hand buddy!!!  :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 2

The mentality of negativity people differs..

Some pose a negative perspective as they're basically pessimistic and hoping someone can prove them wrong.

Others find that by stirring the pot, they find themselves entertained.

Others may claim to be level headed and do not see such a positive outcome and use the little facts they have to prove otherwise.

The list really goes on, but in reality, sometimes it is good to be brought down to reality. But those that specifically spit negative rhetoric, we tend to ask ourselves why they are here. All that energy they put forth trying to debunk everything could be spent looking for possible positive outcomes. We all have doubts with this speculation, but lets exhaust all positive outcomes before we turn negative. 

My first husband spend years of our lives together being negative about every hopeful thing that ever happened to us. He did it because he thought it made him look intelligent if he got out ahead of the game by projecting a negative outcome. He could never understand that he was building his reality (and ours) through his negative comments. He talked his entire life into being a dismal failure. Sad, but true.

• Upvote 5

CBI continues closely and changes in exchange rates in the domestic market and the high price of foreign currency in the secondary markets in Iraq

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/143722-new-cbi-announcement-3142013-exchange-rates/page-4#ixzz2NZGauFse

THIS IS THE EXACT LINK  AND HOW IT IS WRITTEN ON THE CBI WEB SITE .. NOTICE THE LITTLE WORD ";AND"  IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SENTENCE

SO ITS NOT JUST ABOUT MARKET RATES

OR IM JUST NOT GETTING IT

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 5

CBI continues closely and changes in exchange rates in the domestic market and the high price of foreign currency in the secondary markets in Iraq

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/143722-new-cbi-announcement-3142013-exchange-rates/page-4#ixzz2NZGauFse

THIS IS THE EXACT LINK  AND HOW IT IS WRITTEN ON THE CBI WEB SITE .. NOTICE THE LITTLE WORD ";AND"  IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SENTENCE

SO ITS NOT JUST ABOUT MARKET RATES

OR IM JUST NOT GETTING IT

you can find that on page 4 ..post # 69 .. then you can click on it to open the link .. its a cbi readout of the entire page .. page 4 post# 69

• Upvote 1

On the XE currency home page the 1 USD is equal to 1155 dinar......it has been at 1160 or higher for a long time now.  Someone who is smarter than I am about this please tell me what this means.  I am assuming it is very good for us.

Several of us were watching the XE drop at work today.

This has been a fun thread to read.  Who knows what it means or what will happen?  I hope for the best and plan on nothing.  I will still get up tomorrow and continue with my day's plans.  Especially since it will be Friday and the CBI is closed.  I'm flying to Salt Lake City to meet up with a friend and buy a truck from him.  After spending the weekend with him and his wife I'm having a leisurely 2 day drive back home through some beautiful scenery.  If we are all lucky enough to have an RV by the time I get home, cool.  If not, I have many things to be thankful for regardless.  This has been a fun, educational, frustrating, and emotional ride.  As Chief Dan George said in the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales, "Endeavor to perservere".

• Upvote 2

Which begs the question ...

What's in yer other hand ... :huh:  :blink:  :wacko: 

Well, in one hand is my beer ya see... and in the other hand is my fishin pole, I would have to tuck the pole under my leg to free up a hand... but then... umm...well, ya see... on second though... never mind BJ!!!  :blush:   :rolleyes: 

As Chief Dan George said in the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales, "Endeavor to perservere".

Very good Tirebiter.... words to live by these days for sure... thanks!!!  ;) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2