Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HELP!! Need help confirming!!!

FishmanTx

Sorry, folks. I went to my 1st Convenience Bank on Rusk St. in Rockwall, Texas between two and four today, and had no problem buying dinar, at same rate I have always bought it.

Checking out this rumor, though, gave me an excellent excuse to go there to buy more dinar.

LOL....Thats funny betsy!!! thanks for the info...wish this was true this time!!! oh well....more daydreaming at work tomorrow!!

Here's a possibility..... what if there's a flat fee per week, per month, daily.....paid to keep the RV hype going..... no referral link needed.

Say I sell dinars...through a website, or ebay, or whatever source, or multiple sources.... and I know there are several 'gurus' or 'leaders' who have a following of several hundred....or several thousand.... dinar 'investors'. With the huge mark up on dinar sales, it would be very profitable for me to pay a small weekly or monthly fee to one or more of the 'gurus' in order to keep people (read newbies and kookaid drinkers) pumped up to keep buying dinars. As more and more 'believers' keep bringing new people to the dinar pool, sales continue. A win for me and a win for the 'guru'..... As we all know....ALL dinar sales sites are still selling...still making huge profits.... Definitely a cheap cost for great advertising....

How's that for a concept....?

:rolleyes:

I guarantee this is exactly what is happening,among other things.

The dinar world is shadier than the dark rear corner of the factory warehouse producing the finest quality shadecloth.

If this ends up being true, i will smear poop all over my face.....

Considering how I feel about the pink porker, and taking into consideration subsequent offers to clean his face in certain rather unhygenic ways,I think I would prefer there NOT be an RV today, thanks anyway. I'll wait.

:blink:

smee2

Ill make sure im ready for it :)

And how, pray tell, does someone make sure they are ready for something like that??? :blink:

No, no...never mind...I DON'T want to know...ever...

Deep down, the girls tend to go for the dirty pigs....just ask my last 4 wives.

Last 4? Are you going for the record?

• 2 weeks later...

Between 2-4pm eh? hmmm, they didnt say what time zone. To take this a step further... How is everyone claiming between 2-4pm and people having bank stories with the same 2-4pm window.... Could it be that ironically everyone is in the same time zone.... Think about it...

Alright, pig slap me but this sounds just like the okie story a few weeks ago. It already RV'd we just don't know it yet.

I think their in the "twilight zone", and zoned out. Sorry, call it as I see it. But heck, I am no one.

Deep down, the girls tend to go for the dirty pigs....just ask my last 4 wives.

Are all your ex's in Texas? lol

so do all your ex's live in texas?

So far my mom has the record in my family. 6 hubbys. She also lived in Texas (the greatest state in the union!)

Apparently Texas is big in Ex's

Coming to you from the Free State of Van Zandt!

Edited by uncirculd