Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HELP!! Need help confirming!!!

FishmanTx

I would go to my local bank and check but I am not going to be in the neighborhood for another 60 plus days.. and the base I am at doesn't have a bank on it.. all of my banking info in iraq comes from the bank of baghdad at VBC ( Victory Base Complex ) and I won't be there till I head home...

Sorry guys and gals wish I could do some checking to help out there

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 1

If it's true - I will clean your face with my tongue... I can't believe i just typed that...

ALEX... Please don't!!!blink.gif We would settle for pancakes!wink.gif

It's been said before... let it be said again...... IF IT AIN"T ON THE CBI.... IT IS A RUMOR ONLY!!! (my apologies for shouting)... just can't believe these folks jumping the gun without checking. Here is the link for anyone who don't know how to find it! Link: http://www.cbi.iq/

I want this as bad as anybody, but do your homework before you bring stuff here please... geez! dry.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

p.s. - if it has RV'ed and the CBI site is "broken" rolleyes.gif... I'll make the pancakes! I'll be easy to spot... I will be the one with the grin from ear to ear!biggrin.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

What do you mean "No post from Adam"? I've posted several times today and also did a public chat to cover my thoughts on our present situation. Check the "chat logs" section :twothumbs:

I think he meant that you hadn't posted saying it has RV'd

ALEX... Please don't!!!blink.gif We would settle for pancakes!wink.gif

It's been said before... let it be said again...... IF IT AIN"T ON THE CBI.... IT IS A RUMOR ONLY!!! (my apologies for shouting)... just can't believe these folks jumping the gun without checking. Here is the link for anyone who don't know how to find it! Link: http://www.cbi.iq/

I want this as bad as anybody, but do your homework before you bring stuff here please... geez! dry.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

p.s. - if it has RV'ed and the CBI site is "broken" rolleyes.gif... I'll make the pancakes! I'll be easy to spot... I will be the one with the grin from ear to ear!biggrin.gif

Hahahahah! One order of pancakes with a side of p.o.o.p. :D

• Upvote 1

I just went on ebay, and they are still selling the Iraqi dinars by the ton. Somebody is pulling our chains. These people need a whip taken to their behinds, and that Okie needs it real bad.

That's it - e-bay, where everything on it is the final word - sacrosanct. Well, I better get on and order 2 tons - sliced. Don't you find it a bit strange that DinarBanker is down? Does he use DD's platform?

If I was that maid, i would quit my job..... :blink:

She just quit. She owns dinar.

I still can't get hold of the bank because they have been inundated with calls and have stopped answering the phone or just too many to get through. My mom was successful and they CONFIRMED the rate change and said it will lock in by this afternoon. Mom wanted to get more and they told her to be there before 2p or the rate may be locked in. She's trying to get hold of my sister who, last I heard was working for BofA, to confirm this. My friend spoke to the president or vp or whoever that's in charge of that branch and they also confirmed the change.

We need some confirmation from other banks. Rather than check online, which may not show a pending unlocked change, banks may know ahead. Some of ya'll already b*tchin about it, how about a little help to confirm or deny before you mouth off?

I DON'T DO RUMOR OR F**K AROUND WITH THOSE WHO CREATE IT. But I consider this as unusual when I get phone calls about banks saying thus and so then coming on here and finding the rumor gurus saying the same thing WITH THE SAME DETAILS. THAT WARRANTS INVESTIGATION IN MY BOOK.

Sheik

You know, never mind, if I can confirm it I'll just let all ya'll sweat it out on your own. Enough of this crap from jerks like you. BTW I TRADE FOREX! Do you seriously think they would post a pending unlocked-in rate??

Jeez....people like you are the reason I don't come here much anymore.

Well heres one for the road "clink".......wtf I think I am going to buy some more dinar.....hmmmm Dinar Banker is not on line.......it makes me want to buy more dinar real bad. More than ever. ;)

A pumper would need to supply a URL referral link to be able to be credited for a purchase.

Here's a possibility..... what if there's a flat fee per week, per month, daily.....paid to keep the RV hype going..... no referral link needed.

Say I sell dinars...through a website, or ebay, or whatever source, or multiple sources.... and I know there are several 'gurus' or 'leaders' who have a following of several hundred....or several thousand.... dinar 'investors'. With the huge mark up on dinar sales, it would be very profitable for me to pay a small weekly or monthly fee to one or more of the 'gurus' in order to keep people (read newbies and kookaid drinkers) pumped up to keep buying dinars. As more and more 'believers' keep bringing new people to the dinar pool, sales continue. A win for me and a win for the 'guru'..... As we all know....ALL dinar sales sites are still selling...still making huge profits.... Definitely a cheap cost for great advertising....

How's that for a concept....?

:rolleyes:

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 1

I have been here for months - over a year actually - and don't participate in discussions mainly because I don't have hard information to add. Until today. DinarBanker is indeed still up and running - I have spoken to them 2X today alone. I point blank asked them if they have any info regarding RV today and, of course, they told me they had not heard anything. I refuse to read anything into this but they did confrm they are still selling Dinar as wellas other currencies.

A pumper would need to supply a URL referral link to be able to be credited for a purchase.

Have you looked at the Ad's on Okie's website? Or most dinar websites that have Gurus? Heck, Frank was out right spamming for Ali for awhile, telling people exactly how to sell back through ali after the RV...Pointing out ali only wanted to buy from previous customers

RIGHT!!!! What kind of person would risk getting their Dong dirty in a situation like this? Sheesh.....

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

HELP!! Need help confirming the RV at 0930 this a.m. !!!

I have recieved a couple of phone calls today from my mom and my best friend trying to confirm...

Our mutual friend went to buy more dinar at the 1st Convenience Bank and was told the RV HAD occured at about the time Bulldog specified but would not be across the markets til between 2-4p today.

NOW - DISCLAIMER

I DON'T PLAY AROUND IN RUMOR, EVER! But I'm calling the bank RIGHT NOW to confirm this but can't get through. Also tried an exchange and couldn't get to them either.........

Fish

I still can't get hold of the bank because they have been inundated with calls and have stopped answering the phone or just too many to get through. My mom was successful and they CONFIRMED the rate change and said it will lock in by this afternoon. Mom wanted to get more and they told her to be there before 2p or the rate may be locked in. She's trying to get hold of my sister who, last I heard was working for BofA, to confirm this. My friend spoke to the president or vp or whoever that's in charge of that branch and they also confirmed the change.

We need some confirmation from other banks. Rather than check online, which may not show a pending unlocked change, banks may know ahead. Some of ya'll already b*tchin about it, how about a little help to confirm or deny before you mouth off?

I DON'T DO RUMOR OR F**K AROUND WITH THOSE WHO CREATE IT. But I consider this as unusual when I get phone calls about banks saying thus and so then coming on here and finding the rumor gurus saying the same thing WITH THE SAME DETAILS. THAT WARRANTS INVESTIGATION IN MY BOOK.

Sheik

You know, never mind, if I can confirm it I'll just let all ya'll sweat it out on your own. Enough of this crap from jerks like you. BTW I TRADE FOREX! Do you seriously think they would post a pending unlocked-in rate??

This was debunked 6 minutes after the statement was made.....

6 minutes after which of the 2 above statements??

These are some pretty bold claims, and if the bank is recieving a ton of phone traffic, I am sure some of that would have come from here, and if your mom can get through, then someone from here would have too IMO. We have no other claims from people, and that seems unlikely. Would like this to be true as much as the next person, but does not seem to be very likely.

Sheik

Hang in there FishmanTx I'm hoping youre right and I appreciate you working to confirm. Nothing wrong with sharing your experience when it can have huge implications for everyone on here.

GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Hang in there FishmanTx I'm hoping youre right and I appreciate you working to confirm. Nothing wrong with sharing your experience when it can have huge implications for everyone on here.

GO RV!

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU DELTORI! FISH THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US....

Edited by Crow

Sorry, folks. I went to my 1st Convenience Bank on Rusk St. in Rockwall, Texas between two and four today, and had no problem buying dinar, at same rate I have always bought it.

Checking out this rumor, though, gave me an excellent excuse to go there to buy more dinar.