Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HELP!! Need help confirming!!!

FishmanTx

Don't ya just love a good bank story.

It's got it all. My mom, a best friend, a mutual friend... I couldn't have written it better myself... and oh, look... a disclaimer that I never post in rumours as well. Very well done! laugh.gif

Thanks for the humour all! wink.gif

You got it.....pure entertainment!

It's got it all. My mom, a best friend, a mutual friend... I couldn't have written it better myself... and oh, look... a disclaimer that I never post in rumours as well. Very well done! laugh.gif

I CHECKED HIS HISTORY ON HIS HOME PAGE AND IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HE POSTS RUMERS ..

• Upvote 1

I CHECKED HIS HISTORY ON HIS HOME PAGE AND IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HE POSTS RUMERS ..

ok, believe it if you choose. Just don't be mad if it doesn't pan out. There are literally thousands of these stories on here. All of them good fun! laugh.gif

Between 2-4pm eh? hmmm, they didnt say what time zone. To take this a step further... How is everyone claiming between 2-4pm and people having bank stories with the same 2-4pm window.... Could it be that ironically everyone is in the same time zone.... Think about it...

I KNOW EASTERN TIME ZONE IS 5 OCLOCK EASTERN TIME IS EQUAL TO MIDNIGHT IRAQI TIME .. ALL BANK TRANSACTIONS ARE FINAL AT MIDNIGHT .. THATS THE WAY IT IS HERE IN THE US.. AND WE ARE THE ONES WHO SET UP THEIR BANKING SECTOR

I ALWAYS CHECK THE RATE AT 5 OCLOCK EASTERN TIME OR MID IN IRAQ .. AND I ALSO CHECK IT AT 2 A.M. EASTERN TIME WHEN THE MARKETS OPEN IN BAGDAD

Cool, just trying to debunk, thanks for the info.

I KNOW EASTERN TIME ZONE IS 5 OCLOCK EASTERN TIME IS EQUAL TO MIDNIGHT IRAQI TIME .. ALL BANK TRANSACTIONS ARE FINAL AT MIDNIGHT .. THATS THE WAY IT IS HERE IN THE US.. AND WE ARE THE ONES WHO SET UP THEIR BANKING SECTOR

I ALWAYS CHECK THE RATE AT 5 OCLOCK EASTERN TIME OR MID IN IRAQ .. AND I ALSO CHECK IT AT 2 A.M. EASTERN TIME WHEN THE MARKETS OPEN IN BAGDAD

If he could have worked in his dog, a train and the rain he could have had a country song.