Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HELP!! Need help confirming!!!

FishmanTx

All of this seems like a last ditch effort to get Dinar sold....

This is actually an interesting thought....You know if the dealers had an indication that a Redenomination was happening soon and they are holding what amounts to be hundreds of millions of dinar....It would be even hard for THEM to exchange them without taking a lose....It would make sense that they would pull out all the stops to sell as much as possible before they are forced to 'cash out' their business

Posting this on Wednesday, when the currency auctions in Iraq are closed Friday & Saturday....is a good way to extend the sales all the way through monday-tuesday

Edited by Ridewithme38
  • Upvote 2

I had also heard it rv at $3.68 early this a.m. When I called my Wells Fargo they told me they do not and will not deal in Iraqi Dinar! She also told me that is what they were told (by their managers) to say to anyone asking about the dinar. They also told me (on the quiet) that if they were to deal in the dinar it would take some time to set up accounts with Iraqi banks etc. etc..... I live in the Omaha NE. area and I wouldn't know who else to turn to. There are no foreign exchange companies in the area. PLEASE do not take my rate & rv to heart until confirmed. I am just wondering what to do if indeed it's true. GO RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I REALLY THINK WHO EVER SETS UP THE FIRST COMEDY CHAT ROOM ON THE INTERNET WILL BE A BILLIONARE

Lets do this,,,,,we could have OKIE, BLUWOLF, THE PTR crew and man we would make a TON, just on all the angles and lies alone

Of Course PIGGY and the CLOWN would be the narrators

• Upvote 1

Lets do this,,,,,we could have OKIE, BLUWOLF, THE PTR crew and man we would make a TON, just on all the angles and lies alone

Of Course PIGGY and the CLOWN would be the narrators

MAYBE THEY COULD SET UP ANOTHER LINE ON THIS SITE FOR COMEDIANS.. IT COULD PROVE TO BE QUITE SUCCESSFUL

EVERYONE NEEDS A BREAK FROM TIME TO TIME

Edited by ashtray

It would make sense if that was something they would know behind the scene. I have never seen an investment with such an unusual amount of pumping. I have dealt with stocks, etc... The moment I get an email about a stock that is "going to boom/pop/etc.." you know instantly to stay away. The longer this goes on this is the SAME methods they use to pump stock sales to take a profit and run.

I will still stay optimistic but the constant pumping is a big concern...

This is actually an interesting thought....You know if the dealers had an indication that a Redenomination was happening soon and they are holding what amounts to be hundreds of millions of dinar....It would be even hard for THEM to exchange them without taking a lose....It would make sense that they would pull out all the stops to sell as much as possible before they are forced to 'cash out' their business

Posting this on Wednesday, when the currency auctions in Iraq are closed Friday & Saturday....is a good way to extend the sales all the way through monday-tuesday

• Upvote 2

Don't worry. There's nothing to confirm. It's not true. It's just another iteration of the "imminent" RV that's been going on for 7 years. How many more times does this have to happen before learn the dinar is nothing but a hyped up frenzy? Go back to your life. Enjoy it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It would make sense if that was something they would know behind the scene. I have never seen an investment with such an unusual amount of pumping. I have dealt with stocks, etc... The moment I get an email about a stock that is "going to boom/pop/etc.." you know instantly to stay away. The longer this goes on this is the SAME methods they use to pump stock sales to take a profit and run.

I will still stay optimistic but the constant pumping is a big concern...

CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THEY ONLY MAKE 100 DOLLARS PER MILLION PROFIT .. AND ONE DEALER SOLD TO A MILLION CUSTOMERS OVER THE LAST 7 YEARS .. THEY MADE 100 MILLION DOLLARS ... THATS PLENTY OF CASH TO HIRE PUMPERS FULL TIME EVEN PAY OVERTIME ON THE WEEK ENDS

• Upvote 2

THEY SIT AROUND DRINKING BEER MAKING UP STORYS .. LAUGHING IT UP .. AND THE DRUNKER THEY GET .. THE WILDER THE STORYS

WHEN ITS ALL OVER THEIR WILL BE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT SIMULSR TO SIENFELD LAST EPISODE .. CALLING SCREEN NAMES TO THE STAND TO TESTIFY.. IT COULD BE QUITE COMEDIC

THEY SIT AROUND DRINKING BEER MAKING UP STORYS .. LAUGHING IT UP .. AND THE DRUNKER THEY GET .. THE WILDER THE STORYS

WHEN ITS ALL OVER THEIR WILL BE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT SIMULSR TO SIENFELD LAST EPISODE .. CALLING SCREEN NAMES TO THE STAND TO TESTIFY.. IT COULD BE QUITE COMEDIC

Sounds like a job I need. lol

Don't worry. There's nothing to confirm. It's not true. It's just another iteration of the "imminent" RV that's been going on for 7 years. How many more times does this have to happen before learn the dinar is nothing but a hyped up frenzy? Go back to your life. Enjoy it.

So why are you on here wasting your time? I love it when people say get on with your life and stay off the boards...........when they are on here themselves. So Says..................DayTrader

• Upvote 1

You're a big, bright ray of sunshine. Did the pig poop on your cornflakes this morning! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

I personally believe that Okie started this because The Wandering Jew and I went on his site last nite and told everyone that he was a liar and there would be no RV this month at all. That was his way of making people think that he was right and we were wrong. Now he has really outdone himself. There will be some mad people when they realize that he was lying again. I wish that it were true but I dont think so.

ALTHOUGH IT COULD CHANGE THE RATE ANY TIME AFTER THE BANKS AND MARKETS CLOSE IN IRAQ TILL THE TIME THEY REOPEN IN THE MORNING ..

OR THROUGHT THE WEEK END FOR THAT MATTER

A WEEK END WOULD GIVE THEM MORE TIME FOR EXPLAINATION AND EDUCATION OF NEW POLICIES

Shabs said he wanted a 3 day weekend to revalue. This is a 3 day holiday weekend for Iraq. 28th looks good to me.

Disclaimer: This is pure speculation and no IQD were harmed in the creating of this post.

• Upvote 4