Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HELP!! Need help confirming!!!

FishmanTx

HELP!! Need help confirming the RV at 0930 this a.m. !!!

I have recieved a couple of phone calls today from my mom and my best friend trying to confirm...

Our mutual friend went to buy more dinar at the 1st Convenience Bank and was told the RV HAD occured at about the time Bulldog specified but would not be across the markets til between 2-4p today.

NOW - DISCLAIMER

I DON'T PLAY AROUND IN RUMOR, EVER! But I'm calling the bank RIGHT NOW to confirm this but can't get through. Also tried an exchange and couldn't get to them either.........

Fish

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Ok...forex the same, no email from Adam!! I say no!! But I hope you prove me wrong bro!!!

If this ends up being true, i will smear poop all over my face.....

I COULD COMMENT, BUT IM NOT GANNA TOUCH THIS ONE!!!!lmao

• Upvote 4

HELP!! Need help confirming the RV at 0930 this a.m. !!!

I have recieved a couple of phone calls today from my mom and my best friend trying to confirm...

Our mutual friend went to buy more dinar at the 1st Convenience Bank and was told the RV HAD occured at about the time Bulldog specified but would not be across the markets til between 2-4p today.

NOW - DISCLAIMER

I DON'T PLAY AROUND IN RUMOR, EVER! But I'm calling the bank RIGHT NOW to confirm this but can't get through. Also tried an exchange and couldn't get to them either.........

Fish

Fish, you said on your other post that you were trying to call them yourself? Were you able to get ahold of them?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That would be an interesting celebration :lol: , I plan to light a Cuban cigar with my work contract ;)

Edited by kosman
  • Upvote 2

Don't ya just love a good bank story.

It's got it all. My mom, a best friend, a mutual friend... I couldn't have written it better myself... and oh, look... a disclaimer that I never post in rumours as well. Very well done! laugh.gif

Thanks for the humour all! wink.gif

• Upvote 7