Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HELP!! Need help confirming!!!

FishmanTx

As of today, 1500 hrs, I P/U my 5 Million ID from safe Dinars at the old exchange rate. FOREX, old rate. CBI, old rate of 1170. If it indeed RVed, they know nothing.

Welcome to SafeDinar.com

Delivery Information

Good Aftenoon, Mr. Kimball

Thank you for your order. SafeDinar.com appreciates your business.

Thank you as well for the opportunity to provide excellent customer service.

SafeDinar.com has processed your order for shipping. Please be alert

for the Federal Express courier! Per your request, a FedEx delivery is

scheduled for:

Tuesday, August 23rd

Your secured Collect on Delivery total, Payable to SAFED, will be just

$5,849.00 USD Your FedEx Tracking number will be emailed after

the close of business Monday night –by 8:00PM CDT

Please have your cashier's check available when the courier arrives.

Thank you again.

SafeDinar.com appreciates your business.

Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.

Best Regards,

Eric

Customer Service

www.safedinar.com

If it's true - I will clean your face with my tongue... I can't believe i just typed that...

Oh yea Alex38, I'll raise you and clean his face with my Dong ! :lol:

I know, that's just wrong in so many ways, :blink:

Couldn't help myself.........The kinky side of me just bursted out. :P

Forgive me,

Man_Kind

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As of today, 1500 hrs, I P/U my 5 Million ID from safe Dinars at the old exchange rate. FOREX, old rate. CBI, old rate of 1170. If it indeed RVed, they know nothing.

Welcome to SafeDinar.com

Delivery Information

Good Aftenoon, Mr. Kimball

Thank you for your order. SafeDinar.com appreciates your business.

Thank you as well for the opportunity to provide excellent customer service.

SafeDinar.com has processed your order for shipping. Please be alert

for the Federal Express courier! Per your request, a FedEx delivery is

scheduled for:

Tuesday, August 23rd

Your secured Collect on Delivery total, Payable to SAFED, will be just

$5,849.00 USD Your FedEx Tracking number will be emailed after

the close of business Monday night –by 8:00PM CDT

Please have your cashier's check available when the courier arrives.

Thank you again.

SafeDinar.com appreciates your business.

Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.

Best Regards,

Eric

Customer Service

www.safedinar.com

Nice! The pumpers appreciate your business.

I hope it is true but I think with Dinar sales still going on, no post from Adam, still no low demons out, and of course their big holiday. I dont see this going down right now. Hope I wrong but just my honest opinion.

What do you mean "No post from Adam"? I've posted several times today and also did a public chat to cover my thoughts on our present situation. Check the "chat logs" section :twothumbs:

O........M..........G..........

RIGHT!!!! What kind of person would risk getting their Dong dirty in a situation like this? Sheesh.....

• Upvote 4

CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THEY ONLY MAKE 100 DOLLARS PER MILLION PROFIT .. AND ONE DEALER SOLD TO A MILLION CUSTOMERS OVER THE LAST 7 YEARS .. THEY MADE 100 MILLION DOLLARS ... THATS PLENTY OF CASH TO HIRE PUMPERS FULL TIME EVEN PAY OVERTIME ON THE WEEK ENDS

It's pratically impossible to link a specific Pumper to a specific Customer to a specific Dealer.. Unless they write each other ( customer confirming to pumper he got convinced by his words to buy such and such amount with a certain dealer, pumper writing all that to the dealer,but dealer chosen by Customer might not be the pumper- referenced dealer,etc.)

Edited by umbertino

Fish, you said on your other post that you were trying to call them yourself? Were you able to get ahold of them?

I still can't get hold of the bank because they have been inundated with calls and have stopped answering the phone or just too many to get through. My mom was successful and they CONFIRMED the rate change and said it will lock in by this afternoon. Mom wanted to get more and they told her to be there before 2p or the rate may be locked in. She's trying to get hold of my sister who, last I heard was working for BofA, to confirm this. My friend spoke to the president or vp or whoever that's in charge of that branch and they also confirmed the change.

We need some confirmation from other banks. Rather than check online, which may not show a pending unlocked change, banks may know ahead. Some of ya'll already b*tchin about it, how about a little help to confirm or deny before you mouth off?

I DON'T DO RUMOR OR F**K AROUND WITH THOSE WHO CREATE IT. But I consider this as unusual when I get phone calls about banks saying thus and so then coming on here and finding the rumor gurus saying the same thing WITH THE SAME DETAILS. THAT WARRANTS INVESTIGATION IN MY BOOK.

Sheik

You know, never mind, if I can confirm it I'll just let all ya'll sweat it out on your own. Enough of this crap from jerks like you. BTW I TRADE FOREX! Do you seriously think they would post a pending unlocked-in rate??

Jeez....people like you are the reason I don't come here much anymore.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I still can't get hold of the bank because they have been inundated with calls and have stopped answering the phone or just too many to get through. My mom was successful and they CONFIRMED the rate change and said it will lock in by this afternoon. Mom wanted to get more and they told her to be there before 2p or the rate may be locked in. She's trying to get hold of my sister who, last I heard was working for BofA, to confirm this. My friend spoke to the president or vp or whoever that's in charge of that branch and they also confirmed the change.

We need some confirmation from other banks. Rather than check online, which may not show a pending unlocked change, banks may know ahead. Some of ya'll already b*tchin about it, how about a little help to confirm or deny before you mouth off?

I DON'T DO RUMOR OR F**K AROUND WITH THOSE WHO CREATE IT. But I consider this as unusual when I get phone calls about banks saying thus and so then coming on here and finding the rumor gurus saying the same thing WITH THE SAME DETAILS. THAT WARRANTS INVESTIGATION IN MY BOOK.

Sheik

You know, never mind, if I can confirm it I'll just let all ya'll sweat it out on your own. Enough of this crap from jerks like you. BTW I TRADE FOREX! Do you seriously think they would post a pending unlocked-in rate??

I think we all just want this ride to be over. I am interested in your story.

FishmanTx, on 24 August 2011 - 10:57 AM, said:

Sheik

I tend to agree with you....I don't think your okie so u should get some respect....I'm with ya brother. Besides the pig thing...I'm over it...[/size]

Edited by Primma
  • Upvote 2

It's pratically impossible to link a specific Pumper to a specific Customer to a specific Dealer.. Unless they write each other ( customer confirming to pumper he got convinced by his words to buy such and such amount with a certain dealer, pumper writing all that to the dealer,but dealer chosen by Customer might not be the pumper- referenced dealer,etc.)

Quick question... What is a pumper referring to on this site?

some evil entity has programmed a brain eating virus with dumbing subliminal messages into this topic..I feel my brain shrinking and my IQ dropping rapidly.....but on the bright side...didn't have far to go anyway...looks like we may all get a chance to share a little cash flow real soon...think Adam may be closer to the possible big bang wouldn't get too excited about today...heck, it's only money anyway...everybody stay grounded, happy and hopeful...just another worthless post by a bored observer

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2