Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: Passing the 2024 budget will be easy

11 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

all I have to add today is that we did not see any spending from the budget… that is what we are waiting on .. 1310 like I said earlier makes no sense… imo

I think it’s good that they didn’t spend anything.  Shows that real changes are coming.

7 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

it’s taking a bit longer whatever .. we can do this .. we know Iraq is going international 

Not more than a few weeks.  With them shooting their mouths off on how great it’s going to be, they better do something soon or the Iraqi citizens will storm the castle.

Edited by JonnyV
  • Upvote 3

"The House of Representatives is waiting for the arrival of the 2024 budget tables in order to see and vote on them, so the government cannot spend anything different from the previous budget until after the parliament is informed and approved." The year 2024, and for this we are waiting for its arrival at the beginning of the new legislative term in the middle of this month, and we believe that its passage will be easy without any obstacles."

Waiting for budget approval by parliament in the middle of this month.

We wait.

Go budget

Go new figures 

Go Stronger Dinar

• Upvote 10

9 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

I think it’s good that they didn’t spend anything.  Shows that real changes are coming.

Not more than a few weeks.  With them shooting their mouths off on how great it’s going to be, they better do something soon or the Iraqi citizens will storm the castle.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

"The House of Representatives is waiting for the arrival of the 2024 budget tables in order to see and vote on them, so the government cannot spend anything different from the previous budget until after the parliament is informed and approved." The year 2024, and for this we are waiting for its arrival at the beginning of the new legislative term in the middle of this month, and we believe that its passage will be easy without any obstacles."

Waiting for budget approval by parliament in the middle of this month.

We wait.

Go budget

Go new figures 

Go Stronger Dinar

All commercial transactions in Dinar only Jan 1st, show Sovereignty by using your own currency, hold on to your dinars, 80% of 2023 budget will be spent between Dec 20th-25th of 2023. Now Parliament approves 2024 budget in middle of month. Yep not 100% understanding what's going on here but glad I giving them the whole 1st quarter to see if they will add enough value for purchasing power & getting us investors to the bank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

When they go back to approving the budget I hope and pray that it doesn't turn into a lack of quorom and or a shoe flying contest between the Kurds and other parties.  If that happens then I'm afraid it will be months before they can push through the 24 budget.  And I thought they approved the full tri-partate budget back in June. :facepalm:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

When they go back to approving the budget I hope and pray that it doesn't turn into a lack of quorom and or a shoe flying contest between the Kurds and other parties.  If that happens then I'm afraid it will be months before they can push through the 24 budget.  And I thought they approved the full tri-partate budget back in June. :facepalm:

If they work their Sand bagging and foot dragging throughout the 1st quarter and still just a toilet paper 🧻 currency, it's see ya next year...and even then who knows.

Worst case scenario but if the last 20years are anything to go by...:facepalm:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

When they go back to approving the budget I hope and pray that it doesn't turn into a lack of quorom and or a shoe flying contest between the Kurds and other parties. 

Thankfully, it’s been a few years since we’ve heard about any parliamentary tantrums! Hopefully this current group has their 💩 together 🤞🏻

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thankfully, it’s been a few years since we’ve heard about any parliamentary tantrums! Hopefully this current group has their 💩 together 🤞🏻

We had tantrums last year when they all had a fight in parliament when they were trying to get the budget passed. The Kurds had a stand up fight with the rest of parliament

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

We had tantrums last year when they all had a fight in parliament when they were trying to get the budget passed. The Kurds had a stand up fight with the rest of parliament

I think I remember that. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

Just a flipping second here !!! Didn't they pass a '23-'24-'25 budget??? What's it will be easy passing the '24 Budget.

What did I miss ??? Gosh damnit anyway!!!

Exactly thought that what all the fuss was about last year ... Passed a 3 year budget... Does Iraq have a different understanding of years...why the fk do they have to pass a other budget this year?

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

19 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Yes... but I think each year it will need to go back to parliament for any amendments to be passed and for agreement to continue with the budget they passed. Also if I recall correctly they didn't list or fully list the paragraphs for 2024 or 2025 when they passed the budget in June last year

19 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

So if I am right that would mean they would need to list the individual paragraphs of where the money will be spent / allocated for each new year and the seek the approval of parliament. Which would also explain the finance department then having to work or recalculating the budget each year. But then again I maybe wrong

I think this is why they need to go to parliament

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1