Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Minister of Finance directs employees of the accounting and budget departments and the Central Bank to work on Friday and Saturday

RJG

8 hours ago, jake21 said:

WOW! People, wake up and smell, the coffee! We are not going to see anything on the 1st, or 2nd for that matter. I appreciate the positivity, but really? There are still steps that are needed prior to any RI happening. Please stop with the millionaire "opinions!" I so want to be wrong but to this point I haven't. Sorry...

I appreciate your opinion. And, At least I don't get my hope up and I amn't going to get excited yet until I really see a rate change on the cbi site.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

hey if there is no rate change now and we are still here in 2 weeks or so I stay low and I say nothing…   but nothing else makes sense to me 

No need to stay low, it's ok to be wrong. I'm cautiously enjoying and sharing the excitement.  I believe it could go this weekend but also believe it could be next year.. what a roller coaster 

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, jake21 said:

WOW! People, wake up and smell, the coffee! We are not going to see anything on the 1st, or 2nd for that matter. I appreciate the positivity, but really? There are still steps that are needed prior to any RI happening. Please stop with the millionaire "opinions!" I so want to be wrong but to this point I haven't. Sorry...

Steps like what? Oil law? Please this was dinar selling guru hype(Ali from dinartrade) everything else is done! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

9 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

6ly410 , i will sell u or anyone reading this in the " its going down now camp " all my iqd for 50 cents each , nice crisp uncirculated 25K notes kinda joking but ready to sell em too .... first come first serve no holds .. letsroll

I started to say me too, but I've waited 18 years, Go Big or Go Home!   Go Big Orange beat Iowa!

3 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

My opinion, life’s too short to not get your hopes up regularly. I’m here for the excitement and the party 🥳 Everybody’s happy, hopeful posts have made my week! If nothing happens between now and the end of the first quarter, I’m still no worse off than I am today. I might as well enjoy this crazy ride while I’m on it!  :easyrider: 
Happy New Year everyone!!! 🥂 

This post should get 10 upvotes from me ! Very well said @Half Crazy Runner

pp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 8

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

If nothing happens between now and the end of the first quarter, I’m still no worse off than I am today

Well

i hate to be the devils advocate here

but I know I will be worse off like many

getting older by the second 

that’s 4 months of more gray and sore bones

hahaha

but good news is

Your only as old as you want to be

thats why well according to wife

still immature and why didn’t I grow up 

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Thanks for a fun end to the year and sharing your thoughts and opinions! It certainly brightened up this site for a change.

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!  I believe the real fun is about to start when we cash in next week. - budget spending with a new rate 

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 4