Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The President of the Republic: Work is underway to issue the oil and gas law

yota691

second and third  2023/07/25

Baghdad: morning

The President of the Republic, Abd al-Latif Jamal Rashid, briefed the heads and representatives of the Arab diplomatic missions accredited to Iraq on the issue related to the head of the Chaldean Church in Iraq and the scholar Cardinal Louis Sako, indicating that sects and religions are on the same level and are a respectable part of the honorable components of the Iraqi people.

Rashid explained, at the outset of his meeting with the heads of Arab missions, that Iraq's relations with neighboring countries and the rest of the world, especially the Islamic countries and the Middle East, are good, pointing out that work is underway to consolidate them, expressing his hope to reach positive results.

He added that the situation in Iraq is much better now, and that cities and provinces are witnessing security stability, and at the same time there are campaigns to dry up the sources of terrorism.

And the President of the Republic indicated that without security and stability, no government program can be implemented, pointing in this regard to the focus of the presidencies meeting held yesterday on the importance of continuing to consolidate security and stability.

The meeting also witnessed an explanation of the constitutional reasons for withdrawing Republican Decree No. (147) of 2013, and an affirmation that sects and religions are on the same level and are a respectable part of the honorable components of the Iraqi people.

He pointed out that the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government is good, and work is underway to issue an oil and gas law, pointing to the importance of encouraging brotherly and friendly countries to invest in Iraq.

And regarding the burning of the Holy Qur’an, the President of the Republic said: Iraq denounced the sinful attacks on the Holy Qur’an and asked the Swedish authorities not to repeat those disgraceful acts.

When he received the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jeanine Plasschaert, the President of the Republic spoke about the overall political situation in Iraq, the role of the United Nations and the efforts made in the file of the displaced and the displaced, as well as climate changes.

The two sides also discussed the work of the United Nations and its associated organizations in supporting Iraq and revitalizing its role, especially in the projects adopted by the United Nations and the humanitarian files represented in resolving the file of the displaced and facilitating their return to their areas of residence.

In turn, Blaskhart expressed the keenness of the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations to do everything possible and help the Iraqis in various fields.

In the meantime, Rashid received the delegation of the International Council for Religious and Human Dialogue headed by its Secretary-General, Ali Musa Al-Musawi.

The President of the Republic promised peaceful coexistence as a fundamental pillar for building nations, pointing to the importance of building a culture of coexistence by including it in school curricula, starting from the primary stage, to create a generation that believes in coexistence.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

1 minute ago, screwball said:

Yeah at that point don’t even read news now just comments…breeze past rumour section as they have nothing to offer…it will happen when it happens I have brain surgery to prepare for in 10 days so what happens!happens…! Believe the 10 days of darkness and EBS will bring us what we want! Just hope I am around to see it! 

Prayers for a successful outcome, increased skill of the surgeon(s) and care team, and a speedy recovery!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 11

8 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

Good Luck on your surgery......I have shoulder surgery in October....

Hope we are Finished with this by then.....
All the Best Screwball......👍

And the same prayers for you as well!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

17 minutes ago, screwball said:

Yeah at that point don’t even read news now just comments…breeze past rumour section as they have nothing to offer…it will happen when it happens I have brain surgery to prepare for in 10 days so what happens!happens…! Believe the 10 days of darkness and EBS will bring us what we want! Just hope I am around to see it! 

Hope all goes well with your surgery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

24 minutes ago, screwball said:

Good luck.  Get well soon.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, screwball said:

Prayers for you brother. Appreciate your input!

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Best of luck with your surgery 👍

• Upvote 5

I stated in another thread I could Rip Van Winkle this, open up DV to see how they're underway to issue the oil & go as law.

It angers me to no end the way this is playing out: but fascinating to see the lengths these criminal politicians in Iraq & Iran are going to, to maintain they're vise grip over this now 20 years criminal enterprise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, TripleA1960 said:

Add my prayers for you, too, Screwball! 🙏 I need knee replacement, am just hoping this money comes to help all of us!

I'm with you Triple.....Surgery Sucks...But it would be alot better Recovering if this

HCL passes before the Summer and we get Our Rate Change.....

Praying all Our Surgeries go well......

And we get the Rate Change we have long been waiting for...👋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3