Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 22 January 2020

Adam Montana

21 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Construction: Saleh went to Davos to take American light on the name of the government candidate

%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9

17:31 - 01/22/2020

The Building Alliance attributed, on Wednesday, the President of the Republic, the postponement of submitting the name of the candidate until after his return from the Davos conference and the meeting of the American President that he had taken the green light from Washington about the name of the candidate to announce.

"The president of the republic has several names on the table and he did not provide any name, and he preferred to go to the Davos conference and to meet Trump before announcing the candidate," said MP Al-Kanani Ahmad Al-Kanani.

He added, "It is expected that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, wants to take the American light around a certain candidate during his meeting with Trump, among the names proposed to be announced after his return to Iraq on Thursday."

He stated that "the political blocs in the building reject any name nominated by the American side, and the choice must be Iraqi." 

21 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

More evidence on how Iraq feels about the US:

Including This  < <  BREAKING NEWS  > >  Where Saleh Ran The Name Of The Potential New PM By Trump First Before Heading Back To Iraq ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Construction: Saleh went to Davos to take American light on the name of the government candidate

%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9

17:31 - 01/22/2020

The Building Alliance attributed, on Wednesday, the President of the Republic, the postponement of submitting the name of the candidate until after his return from the Davos conference and the meeting of the American President that he had taken the green light from Washington about the name of the candidate to announce.

"The president of the republic has several names on the table and he did not provide any name, and he preferred to go to the Davos conference and to meet Trump before announcing the candidate," said MP Al-Kanani Ahmad Al-Kanani.

He added, "It is expected that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, wants to take the American light around a certain candidate during his meeting with Trump, among the names proposed to be announced after his return to Iraq on Thursday."

He stated that "the political blocs in the building reject any name nominated by the American side, and the choice must be Iraqi." 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, psdon said:

Thank you Adam bad new's on GREEN BAY😪

Thanks Adam. Hopefully soon we will hear some good news for us personally. I too am a Green Bay fan,(only team owned correctly in all the NFL) but when they play like that...they don’t get to go to the big dance. C’mon Pack...your better than that showing!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Being a farmer and a eternal optimist, I have been in this investment since 2006. I believe what is happening our journey will be over this year. Remember this is just my feeling. I hope for every one this will be a great year!

Ty adam, yota, thug synosis everyone who brings us news and information ty all so much.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10

7 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

pretty clear statement right there!

:twothumbs:

:o 

the postponement of submitting the name of the candidate until after his return from the Davos conference and the meeting of the American President that he had taken the green light from Washington about the name of the candidate to announce.

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I’ve been saying it since 2009 and I’ll keep saying it. Donald Trump will help get this done. And once this RI/RV is done, it will flood the world market and America with jobs. The middle class will have more job opportunities which will be looked at as Trump making it happen in America. A lot of people have no clue about this investment in this country. But when it goes down and the US economy gets even better, especially for the middle class.  Trump will get the credit. And he will continue another term in office. 

I agree Ziggy.... Trump, Mnuchin are moving and shaking in Davos as we speak! Even the globalist elites are acknowledging that Trumps tariffs and hardball style have been working to make the US the envy of the world economy.... I’m thinking people are starting to get in line. Add the USMCA China trade deal, now he’s telling Europe to step up to the table and negotiate..... I have a feeling this is going to be a very good next 5 years for all those invested 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7