Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 22 January 2020

Well I’m sure ready, my patience is running thin these days... 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 11

you can read a newspaper through my patience  it's so thin    😂

but have been in this since 2005, so what's another few years  lol

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

you can read a newspaper through my patience  it's so thin    😂

Yo Mahdi’s So Phat She Even Puts Mayonnaise On Aspirin ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

21 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Construction: Saleh went to Davos to take American light on the name of the government candidate

%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9

17:31 - 01/22/2020

The Building Alliance attributed, on Wednesday, the President of the Republic, the postponement of submitting the name of the candidate until after his return from the Davos conference and the meeting of the American President that he had taken the green light from Washington about the name of the candidate to announce.

"The president of the republic has several names on the table and he did not provide any name, and he preferred to go to the Davos conference and to meet Trump before announcing the candidate," said MP Al-Kanani Ahmad Al-Kanani.

He added, "It is expected that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, wants to take the American light around a certain candidate during his meeting with Trump, among the names proposed to be announced after his return to Iraq on Thursday."

He stated that "the political blocs in the building reject any name nominated by the American side, and the choice must be Iraqi." 

21 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

More evidence on how Iraq feels about the US:

Including This  < <  BREAKING NEWS  > >  Where Saleh Ran The Name Of The Potential New PM By Trump First Before Heading Back To Iraq ! :o 

LINK

Construction: Saleh went to Davos to take American light on the name of the government candidate

%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9

17:31 - 01/22/2020

The Building Alliance attributed, on Wednesday, the President of the Republic, the postponement of submitting the name of the candidate until after his return from the Davos conference and the meeting of the American President that he had taken the green light from Washington about the name of the candidate to announce.

"The president of the republic has several names on the table and he did not provide any name, and he preferred to go to the Davos conference and to meet Trump before announcing the candidate," said MP Al-Kanani Ahmad Al-Kanani.

He added, "It is expected that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, wants to take the American light around a certain candidate during his meeting with Trump, among the names proposed to be announced after his return to Iraq on Thursday."

He stated that "the political blocs in the building reject any name nominated by the American side, and the choice must be Iraqi." 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

We are all ready and waiting!!  Thanks Mr. Adam  :D

33 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

My friends, this situation is unfolding before our eyes... I have a strong feeling that the Dinar news 

is going to get much more exciting, very soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, psdon said:

Thank you Adam bad new's on GREEN BAY😪

Thanks Adam. Hopefully soon we will hear some good news for us personally. I too am a Green Bay fan,(only team owned correctly in all the NFL) but when they play like that...they don’t get to go to the big dance. C’mon Pack...your better than that showing!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Thank You for the tempered yet upbeat post, Adam, AND ALL The Very Best!!!

Lookin' Forward To THEE "fabled" "RV" "text" WHEN "activated"!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Being a farmer and a eternal optimist, I have been in this investment since 2006. I believe what is happening our journey will be over this year. Remember this is just my feeling. I hope for every one this will be a great year!

Ty adam, yota, thug synosis everyone who brings us news and information ty all so much.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10

Maybe someone will enlighten me as to why Iraq depends on Iran so much and seems to be allowing Iran to control what the government wants to do. Are they not two separate independent countries?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

that he had taken the green light from Washington about the name of the candidate to announce.

pretty clear statement right there!

:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

pretty clear statement right there!

:twothumbs:

:o 

the postponement of submitting the name of the candidate until after his return from the Davos conference and the meeting of the American President that he had taken the green light from Washington about the name of the candidate to announce.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I’ve been saying it since 2009 and I’ll keep saying it. Donald Trump will help get this done. And once this RI/RV is done, it will flood the world market and America with jobs. The middle class will have more job opportunities which will be looked at as Trump making it happen in America. A lot of people have no clue about this investment in this country. But when it goes down and the US economy gets even better, especially for the middle class.  Trump will get the credit. And he will continue another term in office. 

I agree Ziggy.... Trump, Mnuchin are moving and shaking in Davos as we speak! Even the globalist elites are acknowledging that Trumps tariffs and hardball style have been working to make the US the envy of the world economy.... I’m thinking people are starting to get in line. Add the USMCA China trade deal, now he’s telling Europe to step up to the table and negotiate..... I have a feeling this is going to be a very good next 5 years for all those invested 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning all, and Happy Wednesday!

I'm a bit slammed with non-dinar related work, so just a short update today. I do have more, but it should hold till the weekend.

DJIA is solid over 29,000.

BTC is on a strong hold over $10,000.

A sincereto everyone for the awesome work in this thread:

If you had any questions about the current progress of Allawi, just check the last page or two on that thread! (Currently page 5 and 6, it might be well past that by the time you see this!)

You may have noticed a lack of chatter about "protesters" over the last week or two... that's just one of the topics that has quietly just left the news. Of course we don't see anyone making a big deal out of positive news, because that's not the kind of stuff that sells newspapers.

But it IS the kind of thing we want to see, because it's what is going to lead us to a higher value on the Dinar.

Allawi is building a foundation, the pieces are falling into place, and I have nothing negative to report.

I am very interested in seeing a continuation of this one:

I think that all makes for a pretty fantastic Wednesday update, even if it is short! 

I've got some work to get done, y'all be good, happy, and keep up the good work...

Gooooo RRRVVVV!!!!!

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Wednesday everyone!

Just dropping a note to say I am here, just swamped today with some work that's unrelated to Dinar.

Rather than give 20%, I'm going to postpone until later this week. 

This one has some potential... more on that when I return.

Have a fantastic day, everyone! Life is good, don't forget to smell the roses and dance in the rain. Or snow, if that's what you have outside. You get my point.

- Adam
    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning good morning!!!

We are a couple days past the presentation of the new (possibly interim) Prime Minister, and my sentiments thus far can be summarized in a word:

HAPPY.

The abbreviated backstory goes like this:

Iraq thrown into dark ages, currency plummets in value. A decade of work later, Iraq is fairly stable and they still have enough black gold to fill a gazillion olympic pools. Corruption remains a problem, citizens tire of the charades, demand change. November 2019, former PM Mahdi resigns.  Several unsuitable candidates were presented, we hung in limbo.  
      The new PM was selected late last week. He's had less than a full week to screw it up, and he has not. 

Seriously - 5 days is plenty of time to drive the bus right off a cliff, and he has not.

In fact, he's doing things right. One great example of what's going on in the background - the stuff we don't see on the news - is this thread, where Iran is obviously making a last ditch effort to hold ground. 

Does anyone think Iran is going to win this ultimatum? I do not. Especially not with Allawi at the helm, who is presumably approved by greater powers than Iran. This is precisely why Iran is making their last ditch, desperate attempt to gain footing... and it looks like a failed attempt from the start.

If Iran has any success whatsoever in this attempt, we are going to see it immediately. I can't wait to see this Iranian attempt fall on it's face!

Another example? The Budget, which was approved-but-held-and-now-this (back on track!).

I'll be candid - Tawfik Allawi was not my "top pick" for the new PM. But, current PM Allawi does have a very solid history of butting heads with Maliki, and that's about as solid of an endorsement as anyone should need.

We are standing by. I'm still expecting some significant reports to come of this development, and while we are watching the news feeds for it to come out - here's a discount on VIP.

You WANT to be in VIP because when Iraq changes the value of their currency and we all go cash in - VIP here at DinarVets is going to put more cash in your pocket, help you protect those gains, and much much more.

Join us here, and use the code "newPM" to get a 25% discount.

I'm going to end this post here, but I'm not going far! GOOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVVV!!!!!

- Adam

P.S. OSI members, click here.

P.P.S. Get in the Powerball Pool here.

P.P.P.S. Nice work in Iowa, voters! Here's your result:

• By Adam Montana
      Howdy DinarVets! Superbowl Sunday is upon us, but that's not why I'm here right now.

I mentioned in this week's update that we were expecting a Prime Minister to be named
      towards the end of this week.

Those of you who know me are well aware that I don't give predictions very often... my
      sources were strong enough on this one that I went against the usual grain and put it out there.

Sure enough... as of yesterday, Iraq has a new Prime Minister, and the name is Allawi. I
      also weighed in that I believed it would be one of the Allawis! That's a solid 2 for 2 on
      recent predictions, thank you very much!

I should quit while I'm ahead, but what fun is that?! I've got one more in me.

First, who is this guy that is now Prime Minister of Iraq?

From Wikipedia:

Here's what I really like about this guy:

"...both times he resigned from his position in protest against al-Maliki..."

There is talk about protests continuing due to his appointment, but I'm leaning
      towards "fake news" on that one. It would not surprise me at all to learn that the
      "protests" being referenced are paid for by Iranian or Malikian sources. 

I would normally avoid quoting anything published on the NYT, but there is truth to this:

To be sure we are considering both sides of this new situation, here's another article:

Here's what I'll note about that article:

1. "Hundreds" of protesters - not thousands.
      2. The protesters, as stated in that article, don't have a person that they would accept.
      They are just protesting to protest at this point.

So, what about my prediction? The one that could get me the coveted Turkey, the
      Hat Trick, the Trifecta?

If this new PM Allawi shows immediate action on two items, we are on the fastest track
      to an RV we could hope for. Those things are simple:

1. Something, anything, to immediately show that he is "anti-Iran". 

and

2. Something, anything, to immediately show that he is anti-status-quo and anti-Maliki.

These things are easy! And they can be accomplished this week. If he does these things,
      the protests will subside, and we are fast tracking.

THIS WEEK, my friends! We are either going to see an RV or we are going to have a very
      solid picture of the actual "when", and I see it happening quick.

I don't care if it's a penny, a dime, a dollar, or a full RI - we're looking at some good stuff.

A quick note on how this investment plays out - when you are in our VIP group, you are
      guaranteed to get more in your pocket when you cash in, and more benefits. It's that simple -
      join us here: https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

GOOOO RRRRRVVVV!!!!!

💰🎶 💵

- Adam 
    • By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon and Happy Wednesday!

What's going on in DinarLand? That's what we ask every week, and thanks to the amazing newshounds here at DinarVets we're able to keep up on the happenings.

HUGE to all of our tireless members who filter and sift and read and post it all here!

I have my personal contacts that give me a constant feed of information, but you don't need special contacts to stay up to date. The news feeds here on this site have been an incredible resource for many tens of thousands of people, and I personally want to take a minute and thank everyone here that contributes.

So - THANKS! Shout out to the current top 4 on the leaderboard: @yota691, @DinarThug, @Butifldrm, and @Pitcher

The big news going on right now in Iraq is the impending selection of a Prime Minister. Over the years, we have witnessed a series of Iraqi politicians that were really Iranian puppets - influenced, paid, bribed, or otherwise, but they were not looking out for Iraq. 

As of last October, there has been a major shift in Iraq. The people protested, rioted, and demanded change. The face of their demands was simply to improve their lives, but the heart of the matter comes down to removing the Iranian factors. This is the main reason there is no Prime Minister in the place of Mahdi already. There were attempts to insert yet another Iranian talking head in the position, and then more attempts, but between the Iraqi's recent protests, and a bit of US and other outside influences, the Iranian factor is being whittled down.

The barriers that have kept an RV from happening are being eroded, and quickly.

I know, that's not what is in the headlines. It's not on the front pages of any MSM publication, and it's not spelled out that simply in most cases - but that's what is really going on.

Where we are today, then, is on the cusp of some serious change. We are staring at the future, shaping itself via badly translated articles and sometimes dodgy guru explanations... but we are there, just the same.

Looking back at how many times we've seen great news in Iraq and comparing that to the number of times we've seen an RV come of it tends to make some people negative. I would caution against too much optimism, but I will also caution against the opposite. The facts are right in front of us - we have never seen this kind of change, and it's happening on top of everything else that Iraq has accomplished.

Will we see a new Prime Minister this week? Possibly yes! There may be one final attempt to slip in someone with Iranian backing, but that will fall on it's face, and my prediction is that the people are going to get what they want. As that happens, Iran's grip on Iraq is going to be severely weakened, and things are going to happen.

Fast.

I don't have an RV date to give you. But I do believe that towards the end of this week, we're going to have a reasonable amount of information to use in making such a prediction.

And I also think it's going to be extremely favorable.

Time will tell if I'm right... and there are some of you who are going to reap some amazing benefits. 

See you in VIP  

=================

That's it for the midweek briefing! Be sure to get in the Weekly Powerball Pool, and 

GOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVVV!!!!!

- Adam

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.