Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 3 February 2016

Adam Montana

Kind of sounds as if your saying goodbye and commending the mods for their hard work and you had to do it THIS week. Here's hoping and praying anyways.

If that is the case I'd like to thank yourself & the mods for your hard work in running this great site & hope to see you all on the other side

• Upvote 4

GOT it!  :lol:  :tiphat:

Well Adam it looks like I left my message to you on the wrong week. I still need to talk with you as I am not able to communicate with your office. Please let me know how I can contact you direct.

JB 

"Adam I have sent several requests to your office asking to speak with you and up to now I have had no response.

I have been a paid up member for a number of years so I can't figure why I am getting no reply from you.

Regards."

I am sure everyone reading this can understand why no contact phone # is posted.

As a paid member if you post your request on the VIP section Adam will respond to you (just as he did for another member last week). :twothumbs:  

• Upvote 3

GOT it!  :lol:  :tiphat:

I am sure everyone reading this can understand why no contact phone # is posted.

As a paid member if you post your request on the VIP section Adam will respond to you (just as he did for another member last week). :twothumbs:  

That's the problem, I can't renew and am getting no response from Adam or his office.

That's the problem, I can't renew and am getting no response from Adam or his office.

Perhaps this will find its way to Adam, but I am unaware of anyone who has been unable to renew? I do know it is up to an individual to to not let their membership lapse. However, if you're not currently a paid member you should be able to join again at any time, it does not require Adam's approval.
  • Upvote 2

Perhaps this will find its way to Adam, but I am unaware of anyone who has been unable to renew? I do know it is up to an individual to to not let their membership lapse. However, if you're not currently a paid member you should be able to join again at any time, it does not require Adam's approval.

I'm not trying to contact Adam for the sake of contacting him, I genuinely have a renewal problem and I am getting no help from him or anybody else.