Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana bi-Weekly 2 June 2015

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam for the update, I am more stoked about this thing then ever and like what I see coming out of Iraq this year. Their are going to be set backs and disappointments, but thats to be expected in this particular arena. Trying to digest every single article will make one's head spin and cause sever ups and downs (that's why they call this a roller coaster ride) and perhaps send some folks sideways. If you are expecting to live happily ever after ONLY when this thing pop's, well you might be here for a while living down in the dumps. As many here have said "get on with your lives, enjoy life, have some fun" etc... I have not lost one dinar since I invested, all that I have bought I can still to this day cash it in and get almost everything back for the exception of the exchange rate, not a bad RRR.

I sure appreciate all what you, the mods and news crew do here and the freedom that this site gives to freely express ones self commands my respect.

Gratitude can go a long way and its amazing how it comes back to you, thank you again and keep up the fine job Mr Montana.

• Upvote 5

Adam, there are people on the site that simply cannot afford VIP, myself included, haven't worked since oct 2012 because of medical reasons. I appreciate the privilege of being a member of DV, I have accumulated so much knowledge about the investment from not only you, but others on the site as well. Please don't let the actions of a few discourage or attribute to changes or downsizing of the site. As a veteran i have experienced ungratefulness in others myself, thank you for all you do.

• Upvote 12

This message goes out to all members that were slighted by what I had to say on the Wed chat session. First of all I would like to apologize for whatever I said. It was not my intent to be cruel or demeaning. I never called Adam any derogatory names or anything to make him feel hurt.. This not who I am and never was.

I only put question forth that I felt needed an answer. So I guess it is the intent that I don't do this again.

Just to let some of you know, I am an honorable discharged Navy Veteran and a 100 percent disabled. I served in the Navy Seabee and have come into contact with Agent Orange n which I have numerous health issues. I also worked many years at the Remington Arms Co before I had to leave on disability.

If any of this bothers any of you good people then please Neg and I will move.

Thank you

Seabee

• Upvote 7

Adam, there are people on the site that simply cannot afford VIP, myself included, haven't worked since oct 2012 because of medical reasons. I appreciate the privilege of being a member of DV, I have accumulated so much knowledge about the investment from not only you, but others on the site as well. Please don't let the actions of a few discourage or attribute to changes or downsizing of the site. As a veteran i have experienced ungratefulness in others myself, thank you for all you do.

easy, first and foremost thank you for your service.

secondly, thank you for your words. It's people like you that always give me the faith I need to keep plugging away and endure the negative comments that creep in once in a while.

There was a time when I would get discouraged by negativity, but a wise person taught me one thing about life in general:

If a person is happy, they may tell one person.

If a person is unhappy, they will tell ten.

By that math, the amount of unspoken grateful people here must be measured by the amount of visits we get as well.

And when you apply the formula and see that of all the posts here, only 1-2% of them are negative... that must mean that there are a LOT of quiet but thankful bystanders who sincerely appreciate the opportunity to be here and benefit from all this site has to offer, and all that this site stands to benefit from the kindness of people like yourself.

I'm not changing anything. Sometimes it can be taxing to give to those that don't appreciate, or those that want to criticize, or those that want to disrupt... but the posts like yours, from someone who served and is just thankful.. that makes it worthwhile.

My hat is off to you.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 15

This message goes out to all members that were slighted by what I had to say on the Wed chat session. First of all I would like to apologize for whatever I said. It was not my intent to be cruel or demeaning. I never called Adam any derogatory names or anything to make him feel hurt.. This not who I am and never was.

I only put question forth that I felt needed an answer. So I guess it is the intent that I don't do this again.

Just to let some of you know, I am an honorable discharged Navy Veteran and a 100 percent disabled. I served in the Navy Seabee and have come into contact with Agent Orange n which I have numerous health issues. I also worked many years at the Remington Arms Co before I had to leave on disability.

Thank you

Seabee

Thank you for your service, and thank you for speaking up and setting the record straight!  :tiphat:

We hold no malice here, and many of us know all to well how many of our friends and loved ones have been affected by things that aren't outwardly visible (and sometimes express things differently than they might intend too).

Seabee's are hero's of mine since childhood, and I believe have been overlooked and under-appreciated for the services they provide (and typically at a fraction of the cost to the rest of us from what they could have earned in the safety of the private sector for an easier job). 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thank you

Seabee

Thank you Sir for your service.  It means very much to me even though I did not.  I tried but was refused.  Long story, long ago, no worries.  My daughter currently serves in the Navy of which I am very proud as I am of all Veterans.  I am truly sorry for your contact with agent orange and wish you all the best.

And no need to move or leave.  Time settles many things.  Unfortunately, we have to wait for this thing to happen.  Better you stick around and see how it all ends.  I'm sure you'll like it. (According to Adam).

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you

Seabee

First of all let me say a huge thank you for your service to this great country and my sentiments for your current condition. Please be aware my comment was in no way directed at you. There are and i guess will always be naysayers on the site, and for the life of me,  I can't understand why. Those were the intended recipients. There are ups and downs with any endeavor, this one being no different. It takes a real man to stand up and appologize, there is no need for you to leave, sit back and experience the ride with the rest of us. Praying for you Brother!

• Upvote 4

Thank you for your service, and thank you for speaking up and setting the record straight!  :tiphat:

We hold no malice here, and many of us know all to well how many of our friends and loved ones have been affected by things that aren't outwardly visible (and sometimes express things differently than they might intend too).

Seabee's are hero's of mine since childhood, and I believe have been overlooked and under-appreciated for the services they provide (and typically at a fraction of the cost to the rest of us from what they could have earned in the safety of the private sector for an easier job).

Thanks for the kind words I also agree that the Seabee's are much under appreciated in history since WWII. I will leave that for others to decide.

Thanks again

• Upvote 1

The Dinar is now a moot topic, they have no reason to revalue, nothing pressuring them to do so. They will go about changing their currency one slow step at a time and watch how the world and its citizens react. I emphasis ONE SLOW STEP AT A TIME.

As predicted the momentum ceased ONCE Abadi visited O-POS-POTUS. Coincidence? Think not.

See you all 2016 and BEYOND.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Could not help but notice Adam that you want to go to bi-weekly chats. Seems that we are in for a long wait on the revaluation. In a time when us Dinarians need more concrete and factual information, you seem to be withdrawing from the process. When I became a member of this site many years ago you were much more involved with your own posts to us members and provided constant visits into the chat forum. We talked often when I was one of your moderators.

What has changed?

Are we indeed so close to an RV that your involvement is no longer required or are we so distant from an RV that we are going to need anymore information until a later date?

I have been a VIP member on and off for several years and have set up many safeguards in the event that the revaluation takes place based upon the information provided by you and VIP members. (Thanks to you and the these members.)

Member numbers are dropping on all sites not only this one. People are not investing in more dinar or dong despite the pumper posts. In fact, some have even gotten out of this altogether while others have simply put their holdings into a safe place and forgotten about it altogether under the premise of "It will happen some day". 

Looks as though the momentum  and excitement level is indeed slowing.

You and this site have been for many and including myself the best site for information and guidance. 

I don't want to lose that!

Please feel free to contact me directly at my email address or give me a call as you this may not be the appropriate place to discuss this.

Thanks boss.

djgabrielie

Edited by Adam Montana
removed glaring font
  • Upvote 9

I read once where a member said that while praying to know when

this would happen they heard one word,"AUGUST".

No year, just the month. I also asked in prayer but I was only told

SUDDENLY.

And that by definition is when most people won't be expecting it anymore.

At this point I suspect SUDDENLY may be just around the corner.

• Upvote 5