Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your Prayers Would Be Much Appreciated

Rayzur

My Administrative Assistant went missing 6 days ago. Her mother called me last night, and it was the first I'd heard about it. (I'm out of state several thousand miles away)  Apparently my AA left my house Saturday, dropped her 5 year old and 8 month old girls off with the non-custodial dad (at his mom's house) a couple hours north of my house saying she'd pick them up Sunday and has not been heard from since that time (Saturday).

Since the time of her mother's call to me, I've of course worked with her and the local PD to have  a BOLO put out, (missing person report, and well-being check), and have likewise subsequently determined that she's made no calls since 7:30 pm last Saturday night,...... has not used her charge card for anything since she went missing, (has very very little cash available), and her phone went dead early this morning. My city PD called me last night after going to my house, and upon entry, found no trace of her (the local PD has the ability under extraordinary circumstance to enter my house in assuring my well-being as a part of my job). They've also searched her house (along with her mother), with nothing noted as out of place or unusual, except the sum total of all the files she was working on for me are missing.  I've had the process started to obtain warrants to get her phone records released, as all T Mobile would say was that there were a lot of calls made the afternoon she went missing.  

This is very atypical behavior for this kid (my AA), and she's never done anything like this (missing,/ off grid) before. At 26 she's worked for me in government for the past 7 years, though I've known her since she was 13, having worked with her mom via mutual aid agencies. This kid is incredibly responsible, and if nothing else, would never leave her kids. She's one of the few single parents I know who at 24 bought her own house and supports herself and two kids... She is that responsible.  I've considered flying back home and then returning for my car and stuff later, and may do that. My niece turns 13 on Saturday and it means the world to her that I am here for that celebration. Maybe I'll leave on Sunday. I've been up the past 24 hours wracking my brain for some detail that we're not seeing... and suggested her mom start searching her computer for any info that might heIp (which she is doing right now). Our CHP buddies are searching the roads with extra eyes in hopes of finding her car. 

I'm not altogether convinced that my AA is alive at this point. Yet every fiber in my being prays she is.  So much is pointing in the direction that she is not. 

I... and I know her mom would appreciate whatever prayers ya'll are able to offer to keep her safe and alive wherever she is.... for her live return home,..... and/or that she is found in any case.....

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it... and I know it will make a difference.... thanks.... 

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

My Administrative Assistant went missing 6 days ago. Her mother called me last night, and it was the first I'd heard about it. (I'm out of state several thousand miles away)  Apparently my AA left my house Saturday, dropped her 5 year old and 8 month old girls off with the non-custodial dad (at his mom's house) a couple hours north of my house saying she'd pick them up Sunday and has not been heard from since that time (Saturday).

Since the time of her mother's call to me, I've of course worked with her and the local PD to have  a BOLO put out, (missing person report, and well-being check), and have likewise subsequently determined that she's made no calls since 7:30 pm last Saturday night,...... has not used her charge card for anything since she went missing, (has very very little cash available), and her phone went dead early this morning. My city PD called me last night after going to my house, and upon entry, found no trace of her (the local PD has the ability under extraordinary circumstance to enter my house in assuring my well-being as a part of my job). They've also searched her house (along with her mother), with nothing noted as out of place or unusual, except the sum total of all the files she was working on for me are missing.  I've had the process started to obtain warrants to get her phone records released, as all T Mobile would say was that there were a lot of calls made the afternoon she went missing.  

This is very atypical behavior for this kid (my AA), and she's never done anything like this (missing,/ off grid) before. At 26 she's worked for me in government for the past 7 years, though I've known her since she was 13, having worked with her mom via mutual aid agencies. This kid is incredibly responsible, and if nothing else, would never leave her kids. She's one of the few single parents I know who at 24 bought her own house and supports herself and two kids... She is that responsible.  I've considered flying back home and then returning for my car and stuff later, and may do that. My niece turns 13 on Saturday and it means the world to her that I am here for that celebration. Maybe I'll leave on Sunday. I've been up the past 24 hours wracking my brain for some detail that we're not seeing... and suggested her mom start searching her computer for any info that might heIp (which she is doing right now). Our CHP buddies are searching the roads with extra eyes in hopes of finding her car. 

I'm not altogether convinced that my AA is alive at this point. Yet every fiber in my being prays she is.  So much is pointing in the direction that she is not. 

I... and I know her mom would appreciate whatever prayers ya'll are able to offer to keep her safe and alive wherever she is.... for her live return home,..... and/or that she is found in any case.....

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it... and I know it will make a difference.... thanks.... 

Rayzur prayers are really whats needed now and I might add with sincere thoughts behind them.....You have mine Bro

• Upvote 1

That's a terrible story Ma'am.  Sending prayers for your AA's safe return.....at the very least, closure for her family.  

What are the road conditions for that 2 hour trip?  Why couldn't they track the location of her phone before it went dead?  Is the father a person of interest?  Wow....so many questions.

Dear Lord, we are asking for

mercy for this young woman.

Lord, shine a light on where

she is and have her returned

home safely. Nothing is too

hard for you, Lord. We know

You hear us when we cry and

You answer. Give my friend,

Rayzur peace, strength and

wisdom on how to proceed.

Comfort them all, Lord, in

Jesus Name...