Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your Prayers Would Be Much Appreciated

Rayzur

Razur - what an incredibly heart rending event - my heart goes out to you and to her children and family.

Dear Lord,

I ask of you, to keep this young lady save and found. And let NO harm come against her before she is found. I ask that this be in your perfect will and grace for her. She is lost from her children, her family, her friends - all the ones that love her. Place your loving hand upon her, guide her back safely home, put your arms around her so she feels your love and the protection of you. May she never at this time doubt your immeasurable love for her. And that should she have chosen to run away, that like the prodigal son, she will be welcomed home with open arms, no questions asked.

Amen

• Upvote 2

Lord Jesus: I pray in your name that this child of yours will be found alive and well. In Jesus's name I pray. May you cover her and protect her and her children as we bind evil from her and her situation in Jesus's name. May she receive a miracle Lord and be found again alive, while those who would harm her will also be found and be required to pay a penalty to the fullest extent of the law by not receiving a plee deal. Amen.

Thank you so much everyone for your prayers and kind  wishes for her safe return. Her mother is so touched by this community of people who have never even heard of her daughter, yet extend their time, attention and prayers for her. She thanks you greatly. You guys are pretty amazing, and I am touched and humbled by your generosity and kindness, in praying for D's safe return. Thank you is simply not adequate in expressing my appreciation, and thank you nonetheless.

As of this writing, there is still no word. Her mom took in dental records to the local LEO this afternoon, BOLO is now statewide. 

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate you....

PS my dad asked what bolo meant. My bad for assuming everyone knows. Its Be On the Look Out  shorthand for a variety of events requiring the locating of someone. 

• Upvote 5

Razor, my prayers are with you and your assistant. 

Also I will be leaving my email address on your profile page,

I am leaving tonight for California and if you would give me

the make and licence of her car I will keep my eyes open for it

as I am traveling.

Your friend

Scotty 

• Upvote 1

She has been found and is alive!!!

I just got a text and don't know any more than..... the police found her hours north of her last location, she is alive and on her way to hospital and will be okay!!!!

Thank you so much everyone for your prayers. There is no doubt in the depth of my being that your prayers brought about the finding of her still alive and her return to safety.... Please know that in your hearts.... your prayers.... and the Grace of God brought her "home".... thank you thank you, thank you..

• Upvote 9

I was late in reading this and hoped thru all 3 pages for you to return and tell us she was found and is safe... thank you, Sweet Rayzur, for allowing us the opportunity to pray for your AA and her family, even tho my prayers were a day late, they are sincere that she will be able to put this situation behind her.

Hugs to her and her family,

KK